Halloween

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Halloween

Post by Pel »

I LOVE Halloween!
Seriously, it's my favorite holiday!
And this is about the time of year when I start planning what I want to dress up as. Last year I was Medusa, with a pretty turquois dress and snakes in my hair. (not real snakes, though!) And this year, I really want to be an elf (it's been said that I look like one. I wonder how anybody ever got that idea!?!) I'm also hoping to find a cool pattern and make a pretty elfish dress. Anyway, I was just wondering what you guys are going to be for Halloween. (or what you have been in past years) Sorry if this is a little too early in the year for this.... I'm just excited! it's only like..... *counts on fingers* a little more than three and a half months a way!
pixiealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Halloween

Post by pixiealice »

I am 34, so way too old to trick or treat, but just the right age to have a killer party! We have a group of Twilight moms that have read all the books and it has been suggested that we have a Twilight themed Halloweeen party!! Our only hurdle is not one of our husbands can pass for Edward!! (or Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle) What does that say?
IrishTea
Settled in Forks

Post by IrishTea »

I love Halloween. It's such a fun time to just hang out with friends and have fun. I'm 19 and think I'm WAY too old to be trick or treating so for the past couple years have gone to a Haunted House/Hayride for Halloween.
thanks to dmscranton & tushtush
Wish.I.may
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Wish.I.may »

I love Halloween. I have three possible costumes for this year.
Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd
An evil Alice in Wonderland
Joker makeup with Batman clothes.
formally, Ostentatious6277
mlwl
Settled in Forks

Post by mlwl »

My favorite holiday from July until November!!! There aren't many good reasons to dress up here; not enough of my friends in one town for a good party (although maybe one in Columbus), and we get NO trick or treaters at my house... but I do "disguise" my house! Last year we had Hitchcock's The Birds, but I can't decide if I want to do that again. It was great and wouldn't be much work to do the same, but I'd like to mix it up!
I'm jealous of a Twilight-themed party!!!! That would be incredibly fun. We had vampire movie night last year & watched three versions of Dracula (starting with the silent Nosferatu, of course), but it's just not as cool.

Pel, I was Medusa two years ago! hehehe. I've been Alice a TON because I played her in high school.... I need to come up with something I've not done if I go to a party this year... hmm...
StephenieSays... because she rocks all the time. Duh.
Wanna see MTV take me out of context? Whoohoo.
ferita
Settled in Forks

Post by ferita »

i've been trying to figure out something to be for halloween too. i might be a tree and i know that sound really weird but i thought i could put leaves in my hair wear a cute short brown dress and like green shoes. but i may also be a pirate. so do you think my tree idea is stupid or creative?

ps. please don't be too mean i know i'm weird lol
Is it weird that it still surpries me every time I open one of my stephenie meyer books to find it signed even thought I was there when it happened?
xMoonlightxTragedyx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by xMoonlightxTragedyx »

I always go full out on halloween. Love that holiday. This year I am throughing a party. Its gonna be spooktacular.
~xStRaWbErRyx~
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by ~xStRaWbErRyx~ »

I love halloween, but its not really a big deal here
I have never gone trick or treating :(
But I love when the shops have halloween decor!
nicalyrenard
Settled in Forks

Post by nicalyrenard »

Every year since I was 18 (except last year since I was in France) I take some friends from uni with me to Dallas the weekend before halloween for a massive pre-party/block party/parade. It's great fun. The last time I was there I had a home made belly dancer costume and this year I'm thinking about doing something similar to this
http://www.moviecitynews.com/arrays/200 ... nevere.htm
only a wee bit more covered up top
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

haha *nervous laughter*
I don't really like Halloween that much.
I hate going to school on Halloween.
Sometimes the costumes that people have on scare the heck out of me.
Seriously, if I see someone with a scary costume on I run the other direction.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3