Braces

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
faizacullen

Re: Braces

Post by faizacullen »

Last edited by faizacullen on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

aww you guys - good luck.

i already went through the whole teeth pulling stuff (i had to have four out)

lucky you Vamp_Elf - i am so jealous!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

I feel for all of you! Luckily I never had any permantent teeth pulled out, just milk teeth but I know that all that stuff (including buttons and so on) is rather unpleasant. I wish you all the best of luck!

I have lots of loops in my wire which leads to a constantly sore mouth :evil: Can't wait for that to be over! The retainer will be a walk in the park in comparison!

Today my mum promised to get me Florentiner (kind of cookie made of almond slivers, candied orange peel and sugar with a choclate coating - don't know if you know that and I don't the English name) the moment I'm rid of the braces! Yummy! I wasn't allowed to eat that kind of stuff cause it's hard and really, really sticky! Looking forward to eating stuff like that again! :D

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Aw I had braces! I've been thinking alot about they lately.., like me and the braces, and now I can't rememeber what is like to hav them...! I have a pic, And i love to do this Before... and After.. thing! :lol:
I so had to get them, well not really, wait yes i did definately need them! But at first I was like no I can'6t let parents spent that much on my teeth!
But well they wanted to, especially mom coz she hates her teeth and wishes she had had the oppertunity to fix them
If I hadnt gotten them I'd have this random tooth sitting on my lip the whole time, :!: even with my mouth closed.. It hadnt fully happened when i got the braces but well I'd seen my mom and her sisters!
I got them in first year, got em off last year in third year
My teeth are so straight now, Yay! And i can er lick my teeth without seriously hurting my tongue! :D
But now i have to wear retainers...
Oh how I hate those retainers! :evil:
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

vampire_elf wrote:The retainer will be a walk in the park in comparison!
Oh trust me, it is. The thing is, you have to remember to put it in every night. I left mine out for one night, and my bite was screwed up. I went through 1 1/2 years of braces, and I am not about to throw that all away. I never forget anymore. Its just part of my nightly routine. Wash face, brush teath, put retainer in...

Like I've said before, its all worth it. I'm not afraid to smile now because my teeth are so perfect. :D
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
vampire_elf

Post by vampire_elf »

It's my third (!) time with braces and retainers so I know the drill :lol: But I agree that you have to wear it every night. I didn't wear the last one oftnen enough because I had problems breathing with it and it screwed my teeth up again to some extend (there where some other unresolved problems as well). But that was almost then years ago! :shock: Oh my, I'm getting old! :lol:

Well, I'll be a good girl and wear the retainer at all times possible! :D

tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

Heeya! I had braces for a year and a half, and got them off in September. Now I wear a retainer on the top, but only at home and at night. SO it's fine :D The braces were PURE HELL when they tightened them, but I loved to put colourful bands- like purple and blue and orange. But now my teeth are straight :mrgreen:
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
jasperlovesme
Learning to Love Green

Post by jasperlovesme »

HEEYY:D

It's me again :p
I am so happy right now. my dentist said I'll be braces free BEFORE CHRISTMAS! YAY!
only 2 months to wait. yay :D

it's worth it guys. I know its painful and sometimes very irritating but think of it his way, when your braces are gone, you'll have straight teeth. with a gorgeous smile:D

I'll miss changing the colors though. LOL
ROOM OF REQUIREMENT join the Harry Potter fandom! come and be SLYTHERINS!
edited by jasperlovesme
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

I was like the first in my class to get braces...no fun lol but I do agree,being creative on the colors was fun!lol

I was looking at pictures and things and I saw a close of of Rob Pattinsons teeth...I was like "what? thats my teeth!" haha, I ran to the mirror and like compared mine to his...almost exactly the same..I've never seen anyone with the little roundy teeth in the front like that besides me lol :P (my teeth were a lot straighter but I've neglected my retainer a bit...)

http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/photo ... ga.jpg.php heres the picture lol
vampire_elf

Post by vampire_elf »

jasperlovesme wrote:HEEYY:D

It's me again :p
I am so happy right now. my dentist said I'll be braces free BEFORE CHRISTMAS! YAY!
only 2 months to wait. yay :D

it's worth it guys. I know its painful and sometimes very irritating but think of it his way, when your braces are gone, you'll have straight teeth. with a gorgeous smile:D

I'll miss changing the colors though. LOL
Congrats! That's great!!!! :D

About 27 hours to go until I'm brace-free! And I agree, in the end it's worth all the pain and irritation because you are rewarded with a beautiful smile!