Girls With Glasses are Sexy Too

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Girls With Glasses are Sexy Too

Post by alellie »

Yes this is very true.

I hate it when people stereotype glasses-wearing people as 'nerdy'.

I mean look at me! I can barely do simple equations!

My glasses are sleek black with white splots near the frames.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
jamielikewhoa
Wandering Through Town

Post by jamielikewhoa »

My last pair of glasses were square, black with green inside. I liked them but I only wore them twice lol cause for the past two years I've been wearing contacts. I'd worn glasses for most of my life so at first it was like...WHOA OMG wheres the rest of my face? But now I prefer contacts to glasses. They don't need cleaning as frequently, lol, and they don't slip down my nose and I don't have to worry about an arm getting twisted and then me looking like my face is crooked.
Nessa645
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Nessa645 »

Glasses and contacts can get so annoying and expensive. I have like really bad astigmatism in my right eye so I have to get these contacts that cost like $300 (yeah crazy, right?) and glasses well I am forever breaking the frame on the wire ones so I finally switched to so cute little brown and clean plastic ones but boy was I looking like this :shock: when they told me how much everything was going to come out to.
JackyO
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by JackyO »

I absolutely love my glasses! My mom constantly asks me why I don't just get contacts, and my reason being is I just think glasses are rather sexy. I have two pairs of glasses. The ones I have on right now are black on the outside and a light beige color inside with rectangular frames. My other pair are red with little fake diamonds on the edges. Want to know something else even cooler? On the inside of them, they sat Twilight. 8-)
Domo-kun loves you

Could the winter calm come twice?
Because your heart seems so cold tonight...
WishIWasACullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by WishIWasACullen »

I LOVE my glasses! They're black with a lime green stripe running down the sides. And glasses ARE very sexy...think hot librarian lolz. But seriously, glasses are great. As long as I don't get a migraine after reading for long periods of time...I think they're great!!
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

JackyO
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by JackyO »

Yes! They make me think sexy librarian too! LOL
Domo-kun loves you

Could the winter calm come twice?
Because your heart seems so cold tonight...
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

I have glasses to see far away, but I usually never wear them, cause they bother me, and when I take them off it makes me can't see worse. That only time I every use them is in class, when were taking notes and I can't read that board. Contacts freak me out, I wouldn't be able to stick something in my eye, and I definately wouldn't be able to have the eye doctor put them in first. I can hardly put eye drops in my eyes.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

I've always wanted to wear glasses because my face seems complete with them on. My forhead is way big and my features are small and glasses seem to fill uo the extra space nicely. I just got them 3 months ago and I think they make me look ALOT better than I looked before
JustHuman
Wandering Through Town

Post by JustHuman »

I got my glasses when I was two and a half. I'd never wear contacts. I love my glasses :).
I have two pairs, one are red half frames with black sides and the others are dark blue with purple stripes.
'In Love With All Of These Vampires
So You Can Leave Like The Sane Abandoned Me'
- My Chemical Romance
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

I just got my glasses, I absolutely love them :D. I am not too happy about going to school with them though, constant rants of "You got glasses!"
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"