Body Art and Piercings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Body Art and Piercings

Post by ana; »

awesomejen1 wrote:I wanted to talk to an artist to see if he could right my stuff in Edward's script...wonder if I could find that online somewhere...hum...I am a font Vulgar Language Is Ugly! Check dafont.com, thats where I get mine from (I designed my own wedding invites, and my husband hated how often I asked which font he liked better...he said they all look the same! silly boy!) "Cherish" I think would look really cool as a tat
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/typesetit/cherish/
If you like that font, I can email it to you...I don't know where I got it for free

**edited to add** I found the Twilight scripts, so if anyome wants em, I got em...I really like Edward's script, and I think that would be a fun way to incorporate twilight into that tat...I still want my apple though!
I absolutely love that font, it's beautiful!
Wow wow, yes definitely email it to me. I'll pm you my email!

I even put the text of my tattoo there, and I think it looks great!
eden1437
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 »

Well right now I have three tattoos, I have a pink and black star inside one another on one wrist and on the otherside I have a butterfly. They both are in homage to my parents that I lost a few years ago. (The butterfly represents the flight of the soul and the two stars are obvious. lol) and I have three piercings in each ear (a cartilage piercing in each)

I'm not done with tattoos, I want a clover someday, and whoever said the cover art from new moon, i agree. I love the flower...it would hurt though. lol.
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

eden1437
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 »

"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

therealstarr27
Settled in Forks

Post by therealstarr27 »

My tattoo is on my right side from my pants line up to my ribs.. its quite big.. BUT I LOVE IT!!!
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr43 ... tattoo.jpg
virginiax7
Learning to Love Green

Post by virginiax7 »

therealstarr27: That is so awesome! If I ever got a tattoo, I would get a Twilight one. :]

I really want to get my nose pierced but my parents are like "No way, Jose." So I have to wait until I'm off to college!
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I would love to get a tattoo with the Cullen crest on my right foot, just 2 years 1month and 20days until I'm old enough to get it done, but until then I'll just keep drawing it on my foot in sharpie, lol.

I also want to get my ears pierced a fifth time (I have four on each lobe, no cartilage) but my mom says no, I don't know why, she's the one he took me to get the first four. :roll:
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

Waffle of Doom wrote:I would love to get a tattoo with the Cullen crest on my right foot, just 2 years 1month and 20days until I'm old enough to get it done, but until then I'll just keep drawing it on my foot in sharpie, lol.

I also want to get my ears pierced a fifth time (I have four on each lobe, no cartilage) but my mom says no, I don't know why, she's the one he took me to get the first four. :roll:
I bet that would look awesome!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

OK yall here's a strange question... I promised my daughter she could get her navel done depending on her report card so she does a good job and earned the navel ring but... is it going to be just like the ear lobes or is it painful at all? Do they get infections like ear lobes? lol I am too old fashioned to have any of this stuff done to myself so I am clueless...
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia