What are you awful at?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: What are you awful at?

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

and yeah I forgot, I'm frikkin awful at Math and I didn't even realized that I took up a Math major in college. How's that???!
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
CarissaCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by CarissaCullen »

hmm.. I'm a terrible singer!! It sucks because my friends are incredibly talented in that department, and I'm just like.. wow.. guys.. you're awesome, and I'm so not. lol.

I don't have much patience for math, but I'm not really awful, I just don't like it.
I'm also an awful artist. I can't draw anything! I can however do stuff on photoshop, I'm just retarded when it comes to drawing anything.
"Between the pain and nothing, I chose nothing"
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

CarissaCullen wrote:I'm also an awful artist. I can't draw anything! I can however do stuff on photoshop, I'm just retarded when it comes to drawing anything.
:lol: I'm the same!
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I'm terrible at resisting junk food. It's like an addiction, or a sickness really. Very pathetic.
Image Image
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

The things I am awful at: singing, drawing or any other kind of artsy stuff. Giving directions, um, remembering some things (my memory sucks sometimes but sometimes I think it's just due to my repressing of the memory), explaining things (however, I still try). Okay, there is probably more but I can't think of anymore currently.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I a awfully uncordinated .lol.
Which makes me bad at all sports.
But,
One exception.
Gymnastics,i seem to actually be co-ordinated in gymnastics somehow.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

im soo terrible at concentrating on what im supposed to be doing i will start something then be staring off into space or messing with something within about five minutes.
Oh and my time management sucks to hell- it takes me hours to any assignment and thats after i've put it off for ages :lol:
Im pretty awful at getting up sometimes curse my bed for being so darn comfy that you never want to get out of it :D
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
jacobblacksgirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Riding motocycles with Jacob........Cliff diving with Jacob, Embry, Quil, and Sam

Post by jacobblacksgirl »

I'm awful at relationships...They only last 2 weeks or 3 days
I got my werewolf boy.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Lady Violet, you're not going to be around the lex?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullensGirl14 »

I'm awful at Maths (although i was really good at algebra and trigonomitry...don't know why and my friends thought i was wierd because i was fantastic at those topics at pants at everything else)

I am also really really bad at Art, the painting and drawing part of it because i just can't do it, i have never been really interested in it, as a child when everyone else was doing drawing and painting, i remember wanting to write down what i saw, paint the picture with words so that people could see in their imagination.

Shooting games on the xbox lol, like Call of Duty or Battlefield Bad Company, i just can't use one stick to move and the other to look around...lol

I'm also pretty poor at letting the insignificant things not bother me.

I'm awful at letting people walk all over me.

Singing...well music in general. I can't read music or write it or play an instrument, i was in near hysterics when we were handed a piece of sheet music to sing in a module at uni...i didn't know what was going on. I have to listen to the song before i even attempt to sing it, but oh no, we had to sing it from the sheet from the start.
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?