Chocolate lovers unite

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jesscaa
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Chocolate lovers unite

Post by jesscaa »

I agree hershey's milk chocolate is pretty spectacular. I also enjoy chocolate covered pretzels. They are absolutely amazing!
Jasper's Confederate Army-Delilah Devon. Recovering patient at Carlisle's Medical Center. Sarah is my Twi-twin!
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Mmm...chocolate covered pretzels. -falls off chair- God, I think ill go and buy them now. Thanks a lot. :P
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Sigh I am def craving chocolate now!!!! :D
Image Image
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

I just ate a whole box of chocolate cookies. But they were SO good! I couldn't stop :? *sighs*
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Can you believe that I've been searching for chocolate covered pretzels for the past 24 hours and I finally found some girl selling them in school for a dollar? >_> course I automatically bought them.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

ahhh..chocolate..
how i love thee...
i haven't had any in a while though,which of course. sucks.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

yuuuuuuuuum chocolate. I love any kind of milk chocolate and some white chocolate. But not dark chocolate it's just too bitter for me. I love any kind of chocolate and peanut butter combination, like cups or fastbreak. toblerone is so good. my mom found some hershey's kisses that have cheesecake filing in them and oh man they are soooo good! my favorite chocolate bar is symphony. its just so good (especially compared to the normal hershey bar.) I have a friend who can't eat chocolate because it makes her sick! I feel soooooo bad for her. chocolate is my one weakness I don't think I could go a week w/out it.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

I like Candy Cane Bark. MMMMmmmmmm. White chocolate chinks with candy cane peices in it. YUUUUM!!!! But I like any kind of chocolate! I also like the Party Mints that only come out at Christmas:)
ImageImageImage
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think something weird is happening. Tonight I went to a local ice cream shop w/some friends & I had a hot fudge brownie shake. (Basically chocolate ice cream w/some brownie bites.) And as I was eating it near the end I was starting to feel kind of sick like I was eating too much chocoloate. Which is so weird for me I've had this shake before & haven't had this reaction before. And it was even the smallest size. It was a really good shake but I almost couldn't finish it. (Now that would have been WAY ABNORMAL for me. When I've had desserts that others think are too rich I usually don't find it so for myself.) I'll have to try to eat some chocolate in a day or two & see what happens. I would hate it if I couldn't eat chocolate anymore!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

hihi... I didn't know this thread exsisted.....
I'm like the biggest chocolate junkie....
hot chocolate every day...., not to mention all the ice creams and m&m's.....

gosh I want chocolate now..........
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house