Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena
- Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
- Posts: 3586
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
- Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books
clpviolet wrote:I like all kinds of foods so here goes:
*Applebees....their Blondies are the best
*Red Lobster...I only eat fish and crab but when we go its great
*Elephant Bar...their food is pretty good too and they serve chinese, japanese, italian, american, etc.
*Red Brickoven Pizza
*Sushi Eki, Eki....local place, really delicious sushi
*Lucilles Smokehouse BBQ
*Yamabuki Sushi...another local sushi bar....great food
Just in case you are wondering I am half Costa Rican, half Japanese. I speak more Spanish than Japanese but I like more Japanese foods than latin foods....go figure.
Whoot! I spy a Mick/Beth banner!! Bless ya!!Moonlight was one of my favorite shows last year and then guillotined by the ever crappy CBS. I used to belong to Moonlight Detective.com - a great forum for Moonlighters.
- Playing Thunderball
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Emmett's heart <3
When it comes to eating out Im a fan of Bob Evans and First Watch (but that's more of a local thing I think)
i am bella
- Often Mistaken for a Bear
- Posts: 5918
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:09 pm
- Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah
oh my god, i flipping loveeeeee texas roadhouseeee!!!!!!
it is flipping amazinggggg!!!!! =D
~im on the listv2!