Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Dreams

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Omg, darn you people and your Twilight dream. I haven't had a Twilight dream in a longgggggggggggggggggggggggg longggggggg time. I can't even remember the dream I had last night. Ever since school started I've been too stressed out to remember that I even had a dream. It's like a sleep, my brain turns off, and I wake up in 7-8 hours. Totally sucks.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

OMG I fell asleep while on the Lex last night and I had such a messed up dream. Since there are a lot of ATL avi's all the members of ATL were in my dream then while talking to Jack I said somethning like "Ya, If only you looked like Rob." and his head like morphed into Robert Pattinsons and I was like WTH. Lol, It was crazy...but had great background music :D

Speaking of background music in dreams, does anyone else have that? Or am I alone on that one.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

No, I dont usually have background music in my dreams...but I love matchbook romance! hehe sorry.

Anywayy, the other night I had a dream where there was this insane storm outside. Instead of the field by my house there was this lake, and giant purple and silver staticky lightning bolts were hitting this lake. Giant black and gray clouds were encroaching on my house, and I was pretty convinced that a tornado was coming. My parents weren't there.So i told my little brother that we had to go down to the basement, but he didnt listen to me. Finally i was screaming at him to come with me to the basement, and he eventually listened to me.

So we were halfway down the basement stairs when someone starts rattling and banging on our front door. I run up to see who it is, but i tell my little brother to stay in the basement. I get to the door and its my older brother. I let him in, and he has this package in his hand. He gives it to me, and when I open it theres this tiny, pink stuffed cat doll wearing a little black t-shirt that says 'twilight' on it. Naturally, I get all excited and I thank him alot. Then I remember the storm and I tell him that we need to go to the basement right away. But he's completely unphased by this gigundo storm, and he's just standing there while I freak out. Then I see this one cloud start to form into a funnel, so I race down to the basement. My older brother stayed where he was.

Then i woke up. I was soo freaked out because tornadoes are like my greatest (or worst) fear. I think i had the nigthmare because right before i fell asleep i noticed that it was really windy out, so I was starting to freak out a little bit.
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I had this crazy dream last night.

Here it goes:

I was sitting in mandarin class and everyone was like waiting for the bell to go, so we can go to the last class of the day. The bell finally rang and I ran to my locker to get my books, but I remembered that I forgot my PE strip in my PE locker, so I was like, "Screw it. I don't care." Then I ran to the second floor to where my socials class was. The day couldn't get worse, but it did. This girl I don't like sat beside me and I was like, "Omg, why me?" So the teacher was like, "I'm going to show you a video." I thought the video was going to be like this history video, but the video was actually a Robert interview that I never ever saw before. I was like hyperventilating and squealing at the same time. And I was all jumpy and hyper in my chair too. There was like 6 minutes of it and I don't remember anything because I was way too excited and dazzled by Rob's face. So at the end the teacher was like, "Who here is a Twilight fan?" Right when he said those words my hand like automatically shot up in the air, I stood up or more like jumped out of my chair and my chair some how slammed against the wall when I jumped up from my chair at broke the wall too. Then I screamed, "ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone was staring at me by that time and I had this huge grin on my face. This just shows how obsessed I am with Twilight, even in my dreams. lol.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
RachelCullenxX
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by RachelCullenxX »

bite_me wrote:I purposely think of twilight when I go to sleep (even though i think of it anyway) so that i will have a dream about edward. and it works :mrgreen:
I do this too!!! It doesn't normally work for me though. :(

Anyways, a while ago I had this dream I was marrying Edward....I don't remember many details I just remember waking up disappointed that it was a dream.

Oh, and I always have these dreams about swinging and letting go and falling off and I jump really big and wake myself up....it's weird..
Edward Cullen is so hot, I really wish he could be bought.
I would buy him anyday, no matter what I had to pay.

Jacob Black is so charming, his looks are simply disarming.
He's a burning 108.9 Oh, wow. He is fine!

Team Switzerland forever<3
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

One time I had a dirty dream about Rob. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

When my sister was in high school, I had a dream she had a baby and it was a girl. She named the baby a boy's name, and I was really confused in my dream. But then now, a few year's later, she's married to a guy who's last name is the baby name+son (I don't want to give the name for my sister's sake and to respect her privacy). But I was just like WHOA :shock: how did that happen? Now she's pregnant, and if she ends up having I girl I am claiming that dream prophetic (she finds out in november).
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Nessa645
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Nessa645 »

I keep having this dreaming about having a baby boy and he's so tiny. I have it like every other day.
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

I had the weirdest dream!
It was like I dreamed that my favorite actor at the time - Josh Hartnett - was a vampire. It wasn't dirty or anything - it was just so weird.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
RachelCullenxX
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by RachelCullenxX »

NKistheshiz wrote:I had the weirdest dream!
It was like I dreamed that my favorite actor at the time - Josh Hartnett - was a vampire. It wasn't dirty or anything - it was just so weird.

I turn people into vampires in my dreams too. hehee like I had a dream once where me and my sister were vampires and we were running so fast our feet weren't touching the floor. it was awesome. :D

oh and NKistheshiz, I love your icon.
Edward Cullen is so hot, I really wish he could be bought.
I would buy him anyday, no matter what I had to pay.

Jacob Black is so charming, his looks are simply disarming.
He's a burning 108.9 Oh, wow. He is fine!

Team Switzerland forever<3