Rain Depressing?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jacob-rox-my--sox
Learning to Love Green

Re: Rain Depressing?

Post by jacob-rox-my--sox »

when it rains all the time yes it depressing
and when im working at my riding school its even worse

we have had maybe 3-4 sunny days within the last month
its raining again today
but at least its not as cold as it has been
yay we rae finally moving into spring!
Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Esme echo »

I'm surprised to see the posts of so many rain lovers! :) One of my favorite childhood memories is of sitting in my school classroom during a winter storm, listening to the rain pound on the windows while I did desk work. I grew up in Oregon an have lived here most of my life (remember ... the place where it can rain, hail, and be sunny at the same time!). I LOVE the rain, but towards the end of winter my spirits start to dip a little. I need the sun, too! I need the sun rays and vitamin D to stay happy! So I'm glad that we have a good mix here of both rainy and sunny days. :P
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*dances* I love the rain!!! Especially when its raining during soccer practice, then we're just wet, rather than sweaty. Ugh. Rain Rain Rain.... tis my middle name.
Literally. It is.
If it weren't for summer, the Willamete Valley would be exactly like Forks. Dang thee, summer. Lol.
loverboyis
Learning to Love Green
Location: Debating on the Oxford Heels vs. the Laced Booties with Alice

Post by loverboyis »

Hm, rain is so soothing, I love it when it pours at night - I always have a lovely sleep :D
But I can't take it more than a week or so, by than I'm usually bored out of my mine or seriously wish for the sun. Uhr, my hair doesn't mix with damp and wetness; it's a frizz ball by then lol.
Cherry-Cherry Boom-Boom - Mosic
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

I love the rain. I love the cool air, how it smells damp. I love the sound rain makes on the rooftop. I've only lived in places where rain is scarce. We went to the Olympic Peninsula a couple weeks ago. I told my hubby he could leave me there with nothing but the clothes on my back. I'd be just fine. :D I'm the kind of person who hides from the sun so anywhere that is murky and dim would be like a dream come true for me.

I must say, though, no rain is as wonderful as rain in the desert. The way the creosote smells in the warm, damp air is like home for me. Now, if I could move to Forks and bring lots of creosote bushes, I'd be in heaven! ;)
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

I love rain! It's calming and nice to look at. When I am having a bad day it makes it easier to be sad. I guess it gives you a reason to be when you need it. When I'm happy I still like to sit by the window and read or watch TV and just look and watch the rain hit the ground and make puddles. (:
The only thing I truly hate about rain is when your trying to concentrate, like studying or homework or something like that and its raining hard and you can't focus on what your doing because of the banging on your roof! Rain also makes it easier to study (when its not banging on the roof) because then you don't really feel like going outside and you don't feel like your missing something. (;
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
lalilin
Settled in Forks

Post by lalilin »

Rain can be very depressing but for me it just depends on my mood. I do agree though...if I'm already depressed the rain does not help whatsoever. Sometimes though especially since I live in Texas...when we have a month long streak of 100+ weather and it starts to rain I jump for joy for hours. But most of the time, ESPECIALLY winter...if it's raining...all I want to do is stay at home and sleep in my bed.
BettingOnAlicexX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by BettingOnAlicexX »

I love the rain!! it smells good.
It makes me happy.
I used to be MyLifeAddictionEdward
Banner By Mayde
Oli Sykes is LOVE
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

Rain? Depressing?! No way!

I absolutely LOVE the rain! (hint hint-my username :) ) I hate it when its sunny out-it puts me in such a bad mood. I wish it would rain more often where I live... :cry:
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

I L-O-V-E the rain, that's why my goal is to move across state, it's so green and beautiful over there. :mrgreen: (Read my location and you will get it.)
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"