Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by kkswmmr114 »

- I FREAK OUT if there is any sort of bug anywhere near me...
- I hide my feelings from everyone, including myself
- I don't have even one "real" friend (boyfriend doesn't count)
- I rarely study for tests (like really study, I usually glance over the material beforehand) but I have a 3.58 GPA and I am a senior in college... If I really tried think of what I could do...

I'm sure there are more...
- oh yeah, my memory sucks...

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I'm weird and proud of it, so things people would find weird I find normal for me so it makes it hard to list them since I'm so use to them.

- I use colds as an excuse for not going to school when I really don't want to go.
- I really want a pet hedgehog. I mean really want one.
- I'm loyal to any of my obsessions even if the series turns crappy and other people criticize it.
- My mind revolves around fiction. Unless I'm seriously thinking over some school work my mind can only process thoughts of fictional characters.
- Ballons freak me out. They always have. It's just the strong possibilty of them popping and making that loud noise puts me on the edge - I anticipate the pop.
- Loud noises in general freak me out. The pop of a tire, the loud bam of a tranformer, anything that's sudden and loud scares me to death.
- I'd rather have a job than go to school.
- I like to stash food in my closet.
- I remember things from my childhood that others claim never happened.
- Bad memory. I'll do something and in one second think, "Why am I doing this?"
- I collect receipts for books and games.
- I don't see how people can enjoy anime and manga. They're all stupid and pointless to me.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

i have really ugly, red cheeks. not really a secret since everyone sees it, but since you guys cant see me, there ya go, i guess.
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Oh dear me this is goin to be a looong list:
- i got dropped on my head as a child by my cousin and had to have stitches (i was told bout this my memory sucks)
- i broke my tooth with a cricket ball (it is heavier than a baseball)
- i eat ice whenever i have a drink with it in
- i have a film canister with the ball from a computer mouse inside which i shake to keep myself occupied
- i love staring at flames so long as i control them- actual fires terrify me
- i have an unhealthy obsession of sorting my book cupboard when it gets too full (which it is now :shock: ) and it really irritates me when its messy *itches to sort it out now*
- i twirl my hair round my fingers and i can even tie knots in it with one hand
- i can wiggle my ears and roll my eyes back til you see the whites
- i get an insane urge to bite people if they reach across me with their arms
- i feel more awake the later it gets (i think i want to be nocturnal)
- i have the wierdest way of crossing my legs (my friends say it looks dead painful when its actually really comfortable)
- and finally if i couldn't be a vampire i would sooo want to be a mermaid (the little mermaid is the BEST disney film ever!! :geek: )
i'm such a freak :lol:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I got some more!

- I don't like little kids or babies. Seriously, I can't stand being around kids or babies. Post-trauma from dealing with my nightmare brother could have caused this because I was never this way until he came along.
- I don't want a boyfriend but at the same time I want one. How is that possible?
- I often feel the need to chew on something.
- People cracking their fingers creeps me out. That can cause arthritis!
- I cling to nearly everything anyone I was friends with gave me even if I don't see or talk to them anymore.
- I have more than one account (on different sites) but this is the only one I actually use.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

-I start to hyperventilate if I see a cockroach, but any other bug I can handle.
-I can be incredibly pissed off, but if someone says the name Edward, Seth, Garrett, Jasper, Alice....you get the point... it will INSTANTLY put a smile on my face, even if they aren't talking about Twilight.
-I do have random 'I LOVE Twilight moments'
those moments occur quite often. My friends think I'm wierd, because I'll just start smiling, or giggling for no apparent reason.
-It FREAKS me out when people crack their necks because I always think they are going to die.
-My mom died when I was 8, and I HATE it when people feel bad for bringing it up, because I really don't mind talking about it, if you have a question.
-With the one above said, I also HATE "you're mom" jokes, they bug me to death, especially when people say them to me. but when someone does say them to me I either make a really mad face at them, and they instantly start apologizing, or I'll get really sad, and make them feel really bad. Makes me feel like Jasper :) a little,but they know not to say those jokes around me.
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

hmmm..well...
I hate frogs, I don't know why but I can't stand them.
I am terrified of storms
Im awful at showing emotions that I might link to appearing weak
I am able to entertain myself
I would often rather stay home and read then go out to a party
I have a fairly one track mind, which makes it easy for me to obsess about things for days
I worry about what people think way to much
I read into peoples actions way more than I should
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
LaLaLauren
Settled in Forks

Post by LaLaLauren »

-when my friends sleep with me in my bed, no one can touch me. I yell at them no to, they think its funny and keep doing it and i get mad and throw things.
-cats love me and i don't really like cats. They'll rub aginst me and stuff all the time. Even the anti-social ones
-I like playing with fire.
-I love plants. I'll stand there forever trimming them and looking at them.
-I am deathly afraid of slugs. I don't know why, I just am.
-I am obbsessed with nail polish. But I don't put it on my nails alot. I just draw or write and play with it
-i love horses. BIG OBBSESSION
- I like glitter on anything but me and my clothes and anything I digest
"You're intoxicated by my very presence." ~Edward Cullen

SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN!
http://www.savemidnightsun.com/petition.aspx
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

-I am majorly afraid of bugs or anything creepy-crawly, and the only way i can kill them is if I have a shoe. I smack them to death (and then some) and I refuse to pick up the dead bug--I leave the shoe on top of the bug until someone else comes by and cleans it up.
-I also LOVE Sonic ice!
-I only had one boyfriend in highschool-and I'm still with him
-My boyfriend thinks he is going to get me on a huge roller coaster...no. He will not.
-I have never broken a bone
-I always "knock on wood" when i say things like the above!
-Scary movies don't really scare me--unless they have loud noises,I'm very easily startled.
-I'm addicted to coffee...I have to have some form of it every day...otherwise...I am not a happy camper!!
-If I'm going to be gone or I'm nowhere near a tv, I record all the shows I wanted to watch that night.

I'm sure I could probably list a thousand more...but I can't think of anything else!
Doodle
Learning to Love Green

Post by Doodle »

- I won't eat red skittles/m&ms. The food colouring in them is made of bugs so I won't go near them.
- Apparently I'm attractive to people with weird noses (not my own observation, I don't think there is anything wrong with their noses).
- I make up stories in my head but I cannot write them down, I suck at writing storys (ask my old english teacher, for my coursework I wrote a story about me not being able to write a story).
- I'm never scared of scary movies, they just bore me.
- I dream in french
- I like to draw on people but I cannot let them do it to me, I'm horrified at the thought of it.
- I have a fear of hairdressers. I have to be physically pushed in otherwise I won't.
"because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever"