Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by sarah-belle »

I don't chew on the actual part that goes in your ear, just the rubbery wire thingy :]
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I sometimes cannot toloerate when people whisper in my ear, it freaks me out.
I have to have someone sitting next to me when I open presents, and when everyone sings happy birthday to me, I get so nervous.
:| :?
ImageImage
E<3B
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

I have a phobia of bird (specifically pigeons and crows)
Thats not really a secret since everyone who walks on the streets with me in the day will find out as soon as i start running away from a pigeon and/or screaming like a crazy person.

i hate it when people who breathe loudly.
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

I find pleasure when people get disgusted by my double jointed arms :lol:
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

Brella wrote: I love the texture of ice cream more than I love the texture of cake therfore I always have Ice cream on my birthday instead of cake (which can be problematic since my b-day is in february)
Ha, I know. I sometimes walk to the freezer in the middle of the winter and ask my mother why she hasn't bought any ice cream. Then she says something like: "It's winter. Normal people don't eat ice cream in the winter." They really don't? Sometimes the whole texture thing makes it hard to explain exactly why I don't like something. People tend to look weird at me when I tell them I just cannot swallow the elastic-like texture of mushrooms. I just can't.

Somewhere above here I read something about having conversations with yourself in your head. I do that too. Never aloud but I do use facial expressions when I'm having a silent chat with myself. People must think I'm crazy.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

LilyMorgana wrote:
Brella wrote: I love the texture of ice cream more than I love the texture of cake therfore I always have Ice cream on my birthday instead of cake (which can be problematic since my b-day is in february)
Ha, I know. I sometimes walk to the freezer in the middle of the winter and ask my mother why she hasn't bought any ice cream. Then she says something like: "It's winter. Normal people don't eat ice cream in the winter." They really don't? Sometimes the whole texture thing makes it hard to explain exactly why I don't like something. People tend to look weird at me when I tell them I just cannot swallow the elastic-like texture of mushrooms. I just can't.

Somewhere above here I read something about having conversations with yourself in your head. I do that too. Never aloud but I do use facial expressions when I'm having a silent chat with myself. People must think I'm crazy.
That's why I can't eat oat meal! The taste of it is fine, but the texture grosses me out too much so I can't eat it, lol
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Brella

Post by Brella »

LilyMorgana wrote:

I talk to myself too...sometimes I give myself very sound advice!! :lol:
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I like the feeling of sores/scratches/etc. burning when I put peroxide on them. I don't know why, I just do. I even look forward to it. :shock:
I rant at the TV when I'm playing a game and the controls aren't working or the character "isn't listening to me."
I talk to myself when I'm going through the steps of something like a problem or setting up a device.
I wear my throw blanket like a cape around the house that way I can wear a short sleeved shirt without getting cold during the winter time.
I organize my books on my book shelf by height, going from smallest to biggest from left to right.
I hate feeding myself. It's a hassle satisfying my hunger.
I hate having to go to the bathroom. Like the above, it's a pain trying to do something only having to stop so I can relieve myself.
I don't like sweet stuff in the morning.
I dance around and act stupid when I listen to music. That's one of the many reasons why I close and lock my door and leave down my blinds.
I have a very hard time remembering to clean my ears and belly button.
I, too, hold conversations in my head. It's weird because sometimes I'll use 'we.' Like, for example, "Yes, we should do that." Lol, that's funny when I say it out loud!
I have a hard time staying in the same tense. (Past tense, present tense, etc.)
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hmm probably my weirdest secret is that i talk to myself. a lot.
either in my head or out loud....usually only out loud when i'm by myself though :lol:
i actually probably talk to myself more than anyone else haha.
which makes me sound like a loser but it's true :lol:
man....i should probably work on that.

oh and something related--i imagine conversations i might have with a person all the time. like, i imagine that if i said a certain thing, he/she would reply this way, and then i'd say this based on that reply, etc.
but i think that might have something to do with me being a writer. :|
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Brella

Post by Brella »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:hmm probably my weirdest secret is that i talk to myself. a lot.
either in my head or out loud....usually only out loud when i'm by myself though :lol:
i actually probably talk to myself more than anyone else haha.
which makes me sound like a loser but it's true :lol:
man....i should probably work on that.

oh and something related--i imagine conversations i might have with a person all the time. like, i imagine that if i said a certain thing, he/she would reply this way, and then i'd say this based on that reply, etc.
but i think that might have something to do with me being a writer. :|
LMAO...I do that too!!
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth