Aussie fans unite

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Aussie fans unite

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

Hi Emily :) Welcome! I'm Candi :)

Miista...wow. Mince only??? WOW.

I'm a meat eater. Carnivore through & through! BUT...I am picky. I loathe Lamb, won't touch it in any way, shape or form. I gag at even the smell. And I won't eat any fat/grissle. Eeew... My meat has to be lean. :) LOL

I just got home from seeing Twilight....again. And I just finished Eclipse....again. :mrgreen:

So, I'm in an awesome mood, even though my husband went back out to work...as usual. So, I'm on my own for the next 10 days.
Won't think about that now though....MUST REMEMBER...Twilight. :mrgreen: LOL
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

*Lamb*I*Am* wrote:I'm a meat eater. Carnivore through & through! BUT...I am picky. I loathe Lamb, won't touch it in any way, shape or form. I gag at even the smell. And I won't eat any fat/grissle. Eeew... My meat has to be lean. :) LOL

So, I'm in an awesome mood, even though my husband went back out to work...as usual. So, I'm on my own for the next 10 days.
lol. Same with me. =D
I'm so pedantic when it comes to my meat... I literally sit there and pck every skerrick of fat off. =)
Awh, your husband's gone for 10 days? Why? =(
*Lamb*I*Am*

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

Pedantic, YEP I get that ALOT! LOL I'm the same. I cut EVERY single peice of fat & grissle off. And I have my meat well-done....no pink. I can't eat it any other way.

Daniel works away. He's gone for 10 days & back for 5 days. So, I spend most of my time, running our property on my own. Which is why I love forums.....I can communicate with people. Since I don't get Much conversation out of my horses & dogs...LOL
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

LOL. Yep. =P
Although, I do like pink meat. The juicier the better. When it has blood on top...
My vegetarian friends don't like me describing the perfect steak. =) haha.

Oh, that sucks. But you have it better than most, think of it this way; you have him to yourself for five straight days! That's got to be good.

lol, I think I'm pretty much the opposite.
I have friends.. but I rarely want to see them. I can be a bit misanthropic. So mum settles for me using the net to talk to my them.
Which is the only way they ever want to talk anyway. Children of technology days. *shakles head*
I personally prefer writing letters, but they never write back, do they? lol.
Sorry, end of rant. =)
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

Anyone going to the Twilight Prom held in Sydney / Melbourne?
I've manage to snatch 2 VIP tickets for both.

Twilight Prom
just follow the links to find the relevant information.

Prom ticket = $250 170 tickets per city
VIP ticket = $475 30 tickets per city SOLD OUT
(Break fast with the special guest's, special prom photo of special guest with you
and an autograph from each guest.)

Autographs = $30 per actor per autograph
Photographs = $40 per actor per photo

very expensive but imo for this chance i reckon its worth it :)
i know you will heal, but i never wanna see you hurt.
~my fan art
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote: Oh wow! I couldn't imagine life without meat. Haha.
Yet both of my closest friends are vegetarians. I must attract them? lol.
Mmm, mince. Then you'd probably like this thing my mum makes with leftovers. She just throws in a bunch of veggies, and about the same amount of meat. Then we just cook that.
It. Is. Mouthwatering.
Ugh. I hate it when there's a little bit of blood. You know those blood packets underneath the meat. Ugh, thats grotty. I have no idea how vegetarians cannot eat meat (mince). It taste yummy with taco sauce or bolanase (however you spell it) sauce.. Laugh.Out.Loud. I'm allergic to vegetables too :lol: They're yuk. I only like sweet potatoes with Sweet and sour cream *drools* Yummy!!!!

*Lamb*I*Am* wrote:Hi Emily :) Welcome! I'm Candi :)

Miista...wow. Mince only??? WOW.

I'm a meat eater. Carnivore through & through! BUT...I am picky. I loathe Lamb, won't touch it in any way, shape or form. I gag at even the smell. And I won't eat any fat/grissle. Eeew... My meat has to be lean. :) LOL

I just got home from seeing Twilight....again. And I just finished Eclipse....again. :mrgreen:

Won't think about that now though....MUST REMEMBER...Twilight. :mrgreen: LOL
Mince only indeed. As long as it's not contaminated with vegetables. I just finished watching Twilight at the movies. They're finally not showing it. T_T
Constantine wrote:Anyone going to the Twilight Prom held in Sydney / Melbourne?
I've manage to snatch 2 VIP tickets for both.

Twilight Prom
just follow the links to find the relevant information.

Prom ticket = $250 170 tickets per city
VIP ticket = $475 30 tickets per city SOLD OUT
(Break fast with the special guest's, special prom photo of special guest with you
and an autograph from each guest.)

Autographs = $30 per actor per autograph
Photographs = $40 per actor per photo

very expensive but imo for this chance i reckon its worth it :)
It's not expensive. It's a rip off. I haven't about this, but I might consider going. I doubt my folks wouldn't let me travel to sydney though T_T I'm on the Gold Coast at the moment. And my birthday and christmas wasn't long ago, so I don't think they'll pay for that. And when you say that the VIP tickets are sold out. Does that include Brisbanes????

I hate it how everything has to be held in NSW!
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

Miista Cullen wrote: It's not expensive. It's a rip off. I haven't about this, but I might consider going. I doubt my folks wouldn't let me travel to sydney though T_T I'm on the Gold Coast at the moment. And my birthday and christmas wasn't long ago, so I don't think they'll pay for that. And when you say that the VIP tickets are sold out. Does that include Brisbanes????

As far as i know, theyre only being held in Sydney and Melbourne.
ROFL! I'm in Perth, which means double plane tickets and Accomodation on top.
:D
~my fan art
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Constantine wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote: It's not expensive. It's a rip off. I haven't about this, but I might consider going. I doubt my folks wouldn't let me travel to sydney though T_T I'm on the Gold Coast at the moment. And my birthday and christmas wasn't long ago, so I don't think they'll pay for that. And when you say that the VIP tickets are sold out. Does that include Brisbanes????

As far as i know, theyre only being held in Sydney and Melbourne.
ROFL! I'm in Perth, which means double plane tickets and Accomodation on top.
:D
OH.MY.GOSH! Are you insane?? I'd do the exact same thing your doing, except I have a fear of heights and planes. And I don't have money T_T. You gotta' take pictures and tell me all about it and the break fast and everything, arrrrrr!!! I asked my mother. She said no :cry: Oh well. Maybe another day. But tell me everything after!!! You're so lucky and insane to be travelling across the country just to see Kellan and Ashley :lol:
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
*Lamb*I*Am*

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

OMG Constantine you lucky bugger!!!!!! I WOULD LOVE to go to that! I finally brought it up with my hubby the other day, since my birthday is coming up soon. Think I have 2 chances....Buckleys & None! :evil:
Dammit.

Eeeew Tali. No blood. Ick. My husband likes it rare. I REFUSE to cook it that way. No way in hell! LOL

Geez Miista, what do you eat then? I'd die without vegies....
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

*Lamb*I*Am* wrote:OMG Constantine you lucky bugger!!!!!! I WOULD LOVE to go to that! I finally brought it up with my hubby the other day, since my birthday is coming up soon. Think I have 2 chances....Buckleys & None! :evil:
Dammit.
Miista Cullen wrote: OH.MY.GOSH! Are you insane?? I'd do the exact same thing your doing, except I have a fear of heights and planes. And I don't have money T_T. You gotta' take pictures and tell me all about it and the break fast and everything, arrrrrr!!! I asked my mother. She said no :cry: Oh well. Maybe another day. But tell me everything after!!! You're so lucky and insane to be travelling across the country just to see Kellan and Ashley :lol:
I got the tickets for both so my misses is paying for the plane tickets, but were splitting the accomodation.
Hehe i want Alice to gimme a kiss on the cheek :P
~my fan art