Nails

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Re: Nails

Post by cassis_rose »

I like painting my nails although nowadays, I paint my toes more.
I have nail polish like sparkly orange, white, light blue with those bits of sparkling pieces and a light shade of pink that has a golden shine when look in a certain angle.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

I love painting my toes really eccentric colors...which are usually named liked eccentric pink and lighting strike yellow.
I wonder how you could get a job naming paint colors...thats the job for me lol!
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

cullen grl 17 wrote:
StupidxLamb wrote:
cullen grl 17 wrote:i love painting my nails! i have like over 30 bottles of nail polish and i still buy more anyway. lol. for a while i would wear diffrent shades of pink, lite blue. but now im starting to like more of the black and red. at the moment my nails are painted Black Lace Creme.
I have nail polish with that name! Rimmel London??
lol! sadly no. :( its N.Y.C. but i like the brand Rimmel london as well.
Lol. I just checked and mind is NYC, too. I have Blood Red from Rimmel London, and got them confused. W00p! Love nail polish. Hehe <3
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

My nails are disgusting. I bite them sometimes and i'm trying to stop but it doesn't work.

I love nail polish. bright pink. bright pink. pright bink.

i experiment on my toes with patterns and stuff. i draw flowers and smiley faces and stuff. normally it comes out shocking, so i cover it with socks! (thats why i dont 'experiment' in summer)
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
jess_marie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by jess_marie »

I get my nails done because I'm a waitress and I have awful nails.

Currently they're square tipped with a black tip & white line.
I'm thinking about getting something a little more Halloween-y today though :)

TEAM EDWARD
because vampires sparkle, duh.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

My nails are messed up from building my hydrogen car in tech ed, one of the sanding things is really rough and scratched it up, my right thumb has half of it off(don't know how).
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I love it when I come across random discussions like this. I never paint my finger nails because I wash my hands so many times a day that they chip away. My toe nails are usually painted. I'm a big fan of red. In fact, i just got a pedicure yesterday and they are a beautiful shade of vampire red.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

My moms job is to do acrylic nails. I love it because she has MILLIONS! of nail polishes. Everytime my friends come over we do each others nails and my mom also sells makeup so we have alot of makeup to even though i dont wear it.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

maddy<3twilight wrote:My moms job is to do acrylic nails. I love it because she has MILLIONS! of nail polishes. Everytime my friends come over we do each others nails and my mom also sells makeup so we have alot of makeup to even though i dont wear it.
that is very cool. I would enjoy access to all those colors. How fun!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

Oh! I love nail polish!! I never used to like it because for a billion years I chewed my nails constantly, I don't know how I stopped, one day I just did. Weird huh? I occasionally chew them from time to time, but not often.

I also sucked at painting both my toenails and my finger nails, but practice makes perfect!!

I'm a nurse, so I usually am not supposed to paint my nails, but I find that it helps to strengthen them so I usually paint them something really discreet, clear or a really sheer pearl color are my favorite. I also have a pink pearl that is really sheer that looks nice. Also since the colors are so light/sheer, you can't see when I mess up!!

For my toes, man I got my first pedicure and never went back! I get them about every 2-3 weeks. They are usually some form of pink/magenta. But I only like the pearl/shimmer colors, I don't like the matte ones. In the winter I generally go with a deep true red, the BEST ever red is called "I'm Not Really A Waitress" by OPI.

Somewhere along the line I became a nail polish snob too, I usually buy the salon nailpolishes, I don't have to repaint quite as often, but of course they still chip.

Was that enough about nails? Haha!
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium