Nails

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Nails

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Ooo, mood changing nail polish sounds cool! And i like the cullen crest nail polish *wonders if australia has this*

Which colour is more 'twilightish' - Black or red?.. i can't choose!
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

aussie-twigirl wrote:Which colour is more 'twilightish' - Black or red?.. i can't choose!
... I think it will be a holographic glitter that will be more twilightish... that will sparkle in the sun... Just like Edward... :roll:

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

yes it would be more twilightish :D but right now i don't think I have any sparkly nail polish. hmm...
*goes and looks for sparkly nail polish*
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

So, maybe a black nail with a red french manicure? :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I think red with black tips would look better, maybe get a thin white line to separate the colors. You know they sell twilight themed nail decals.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

umm I usually do a mix of colors like mostly Red and Black except not in any particular order on my nails
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

aussie-twigirl wrote:Ooo, mood changing nail polish sounds cool! And i like the cullen crest nail polish *wonders if australia has this*

Which colour is more 'twilightish' - Black or red?.. i can't choose!

Hmm. I have sparkly black, is that Twilight-ish? I have been debating using this for a while.
ImageImageImage
Ina EssBe
Wandering Through Town

Post by Ina EssBe »

....Hi! I'm probably one of the very few women in this whole wide world, who doesn't like manicure and especially nail varnish :? All I do is cut my nails and polish...and I like them rather short too....I know, some of my friends are simply horror struck :roll: :D
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

One of my favorite ways to pamper myself is to have a mani and a pedi! I always get a French manicure on my nails and during the summer months when I'm wearing my flip flops, I always get a French on my toes, too!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Ina EssBe wrote:....Hi! I'm probably one of the very few women in this whole wide world, who doesn't like manicure and especially nail varnish :? All I do is cut my nails and polish...and I like them rather short too....I know, some of my friends are simply horror struck :roll: :D
So I assume that you're kinda in the Kristen Stewart bracket of that relm--just slap some nail polish on stubby nails? Nothing wrong with that, as Kristen does it all the time but that's what your comment reminds me of.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/