Nails

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight_girl15
Wandering Through Town

Re: Nails

Post by Twilight_girl15 »

woohoo mood changing nail polish!!! yes i want some!!! :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Just when you think things can't get any worse.....they do.
But....I've learned that life is like hour glass sand.
Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom,
but all you have to do is be patient and wait
for something to turn everything around.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Just thought I would post here since I got a fresh manicure done today. I decided to go with a pastel lilac colour. I love it! It feels quite Eastery, even though the holiday already passed. :lol:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Well pastel colors are spring colors in general.
:lol:
i don't do my nails too much anymore.
i do want mood changing nail polish too.
♥ ♥ Aya-Chan♥ ♥
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Man, I wish they would sell mood changing nail polish near where I live. I mean, they probably do, its New York. :lol: I bet it would cost a lot of money since the liquid has to keep changing according to body temperature...no?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

hmm.
i can google that stuff and find stores that sell them and post prices.
sounds easy enough..
AYAME TO THE RESCUE FOR FASHION.
♥ ♥ Aya-Chan♥ ♥
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

I have finally find my vampire nails: Kaleidoscope #460D form Wild Shine by Wet n wild! :) It's a lot of sparkle of every colour! :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

I finally took pictures... :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Kate
Officially Bitten!

Post by Kate »

My heart just stoped at the polish counter few hour ago: Sally Hanson have make a Twilight display of Nail polish! Detail at 10.00$ Can, it was a little bit too much for me... But the best part: They have the Cullen crest in front of them! :D

Edit, 28-06-10
I take a picture (here) and I'm sorry, it not Sally Hanson but NOX that make the Cullen nail polish... :D It was the first time I see it in Canada... :)
Last edited by Kate on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Wow. Who knew there were so many nail obsessed people here? I get my nails done Solar every other month, back fill every two weeks, sometimes more often if a special occasion is coming up and sometimes less often if I need my money for other things. Mostly I just like to paint my nails myself but theres a rule at work that says all we can ghave is solar and no jewelry except wedding rings for sanitary purposes.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Kate
Officially Bitten!

Post by Kate »

blasphemous_contessa wrote:I get my nails done Solar every other month
I'm sorry, I don't know what is solar for nails... Maybe it have other name in French... Can you show me a picture? I'm a little bit curious... :)