Funny Stories

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Funny Stories

Post by Black »

Black wrote:I remember one time I was looking all over the kitchen for the tortilla chips I'd just bought and when they weren't in any of the cupboards I went up to my sister's room figuring that she thieved them and sure enough, I opened her door and there she was digging in my bag of chips. I got really mad and said something like: "Gimme back my chips, b*tch! By your own damn bag," and then I grabbed the bag and smacked her upside the head with it. I went back to my own room and wasn't in there for a minute before I started feeling really bad about what I'd done. I kept telling myself that she deserved it (I told her not to eat them!) but I just couldn't live with myself so I went and gave her the chips back. How lame is that? lol
Jasper<3 wrote:^ That's really funny! You sound just like my friend Leanne.
Fo Realz?
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

So, today, my 4 year old sister was riding in the car with my grandparents on the way home from a restaraunt. She asked my mamaw why she always sits in the back. Mamaw says something to the effect of, "If we have an accident, the backseat is the safest place for little kids." And my sister says, "I don't know what kind of accident I might have, but if it's a poo poo accident, Papaw, you'll have to rush home."

:lol: Kids say the darndest things.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's great!!! Give your sister a hug from me!! Bahahahahah!!!
List, Gnat ♥
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

My cousin was staying the night a few days ago and while we were laying in bed I said "I'll talk about Twilight!" She just read New Moon so she laughed and said "Okay," so I said "Um... Jacob... imprinted on Renesmee," and she goes "... Who imprinted on your resume?" n00b!

The day before that she was sitting on my bed, making comments about the stuffed animals I have lined up at the end (so nothing grabs my feet, heh) and it went something like:

-You have stuffed animals on your bed.
-Yea.. ?
-Sarah, you're gonna be 20.
- So? You have all kinds of ponies and dolls in your room and you're like... 22.
-You're gonna be 20!
-It's not like I snuggle up with them!
-No! I mean, I just can't believe you're gonna be 20! In 8 years I'm gonna be 30! Kill me.
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I might've posted this somewhere else, but I heard this girl identify a picture of Edward as Edward Pattinson
The whole back half of the bus coudn't stop laughing for a very long time :lol: It doen't sound that funny written down though.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

purple_panda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by purple_panda »

okay, imin physical science and we are learning about chemical reactions and acids etc.
so one day we start setting up for a lab, one of the items we had was a flask with some zinc in it. so the guy who sits in front of me (his name is jacob :D ) puts his thumb over the opening and puts it up to his mouth like hes drinking beer (a flask doesnt look like that but whatever) so my friend juan thinks its hilarious and does the same thing with his flask. except he forgets to put his thumb over the top. so he pours the whole thing of zinc into his mouth and then leans over and spits it on the floor. then he falls over. it was hilarious, the whole class started cracking up.
i guess you really had to be there, but it was funny to me
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

One of my co-workers has been thinking she might be pregnant for about... 2 months now, haha (not pregnant) and Friday when we were working she told me that her stomach felt really cold like it did when she was pregnant with her first daughter and she was asking me to feel it and stuff. Then I thought Kelly (who was checking the temp of the freezer a few feet away) said "Mine is too," so I'm like "Your stomach's cold too?" and she yells "No, minus two!" As in.... the temperature of the freezer was -2 degress, hahaha.

What are the odds? :P
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Ok, so Friday I get home from school and my dad comes out of the office and is like, "you got something in the mail today." I turn toward the counter and there it is, my Twilight board game that I had ordered from Amazon. I started freaking out and grabbed the box. I opened it, pulled out the game that was inside, and about cried because it was not Twilight inside...it was Yahtzee. My dad and brother came over and was like, "Oh my gosh! Somebody ripped you off!" I started yelling and was like, "I need to call Amazon. This is crap. DUH!" I pulled out my phone and started seaching for a number when my dad comes over and starts laughing. He slides the Twilight board game in front of me and immediately starts running for his life. I about died! He had opened MY package and pulled out MY game and put in Yahtzee just to see me freak out. It was so mean! I was seriously on the verge of tears the whole time.

The point of this story is that it was funny for my dad, but not so much for me. :lol:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
CiaoBella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CiaoBella »

^Hahaha! Oh my gosh, I probably would have shrieked at my dad and chased him around whilst throwing several household items at him if I had been in your shoes! Too funny though. :lol:

So here's a kids-say-the-darndest-things moment I thought I'd share. The following conversation took place between my friend's 8-year old little brother (Pat) and his mom, after he had returned from a field trip to Washington DC:

Mom: How was D.C. today?
Pat: It was good. We saw some famous guy there. Kevin Pancakes or something.
Mom: *Blank stare* You mean, Kevin Bacon?
Pat: Yeah, that's it! I knew it was some kind of breakfast food.

...And that's why I love little kids. :lol:
Team Edward: because I'd love to be his stupid lamb.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... <3 my Lexily!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

^^ Kevin Pancakes???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is sooo funny! I would kill for my little sister to do things like that.....
List, Gnat ♥