Funny Stories

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Funny Stories

Post by Nena »

Tell us what happened so we can laugh at you, I mean, with you.
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Re: Funny Stories

Post by Sterling Snow »

Yay, first post!

Okay, it's time for The Pot Story:

So the youth group leader at my church, Jody, went to Mexico a few years ago for a mission trip (she was a teen at the time). A few days into it the adults decided they would cross the border back into the US to go shopping and get lunch. They told the kids whatever you do, don't mess around at the border, just get through. So while they were in this little town in Texas Jody found this adorable little flower pot. She bought it and put it in a plastic sack. When they were crossing the border, one of the officials asked her what was in the sack. She replied, "Oh, it's just a little pot." :lol: The guy looked at her strangely, and she was like, "Oh, crap, he probably thinks I'm a drug smuggler now." He let her through, though.

I'll be back soon, I have a million funny stories
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

oh where to begin?

once i was hiking with a couple of my guyfriends. we were going over a river, across a log. it was a long day and i was the only one who wanted to keep hiking, everyone else fell back. we came across this awesome meadow and set camp and went exploring. we stayed near and found the river again. my friend eli jumped in but with a belly flop. his tummy was purple next morning.

i would not stop laughing.

:D
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
CiaoBella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CiaoBella »

This is one of my favorite stories of all time. My mom told it to me a a few years ago, when we were on the topic of laughing so hard that you pee your pants. Haha. Good start, right?

Anyway...

My mom and dad started dating when they were teenagers - she was 18, and he was 19. So this one day shortly after they started going out, my dad came over to my mom's house (for the first time) before a date so that he could meet her mom (aka my grandmother) and everything. Well when my dad arrived, my mom decided that she wanted to see how he'd handle meeting my grandmother for the first time, so she waited in the hallway - where she could see and hear him, but he couldn't see or hear her. So my dad comes into the house and is just making small talk with my grandmother and looking around. He walks into the kitchen (which leads directly to the backyard) and he's distracted by the all the flowers and trees out there, and as he's walking he says to my grandmother "Oh Mrs. Smith, what a beautiful garden you have!" and then BOOM! He runs smack into the sliding glass door with a loud thud that echoed through the whole house. My grandmother is just standing there with this shocked expression on her face and my dad says to her "uhh...wow, that's really clean glass." So my mom who had witnessed all of this from afar is like peeing her pants laughing, while my grandmother just looked at my dad like "oh my goodness gracious, what has my daughter brought home..." :lol:
Team Edward: because I'd love to be his stupid lamb.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... <3 my Lexily!
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

Lol, CiaoBella, that was hilarious xD

So me and my friend were painting t shirts to wear to the Twilight movie (cuz we're just that dorky :roll: ) and she was going to write OCD: Obsessive Cullen Disorder on hers. She was a bit worried about fitting all of "obsessive" on the shirt, since it's kind of a long word. I was focused on painting my shirt, so I didn't see what she was doing. She got done and said, "Yes, I fit all of obsessive on it" and I looked over and said, "Obssive?" She looked down, and saw that she had actually written Obssive Cullen Disorder. It was so funny.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I have two right now:

I was at a baseball game sitting in the front row behind the visiting team's dugout and there was this SUPER hot guy on the team who could have been Peter Facinelli's (sp?) twin, but like 10yrs younger. He kept looking up at me and smiling at random times and I whispered to my mom, "That guy keeps smiling at me." Well, she looks over, sees him doing it again, turns to me and says loud enough for everyone within a 10mi radius to hear, "DO YOU THINK HE REALIZES YOU'RE JAIL BAIT?" He turned ten-shaded of red, it was hilarious. :D

And then a few weeks later my mother, my best friend, and I were driving to the movies and for some reason we started talking about what we would name our kids if we ever had them. After my bff said what she would name her's I said, "If I ever have kids I want to name one of the Felix Demetri or Felix James Demetri." My bff says, "what if your husband doesn't like that name?" and I replied, "Screw my husband." I swear without missing a beat or even looking away from the road my mom says, "You're not allowed to do that." Me and my bff started laughing hysterically.

I'll be back with more later, it seems like most of my life consists of things that are stupid-funny.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

This was super embarassing, but it's so laughable.

I went to the beach over the summer and I was looking for my bathing suit and could only find the top. My little sister gave me one of hers(which has been stretched, alot, but it was really small still). So we go to the pool(be aware it's my aunt, sister, cousin, and grandma) and I just jump in and come back up. After a couple minutes this guy starts looking at my chest, I hope you're catching on. I continue swimming an then I look down, the top had almost completely slipped down. I pulled it up and got in a towel, and ran to closest swim suit store. And the bottom was ridding up, alot of people were watching.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

So this was about two years ago when I was in grade 9. I was standing outside a class room with about thirty people waiting to get inside for some voting thing. So this really rude kid pushes past me and I'm like "Hey, watch it." and he was like "whatever.." and as he passed me I said "OH GOD he smells!!" louder than I had anticpated. He heard and the whole crowd of chattering students went quiet and looked at me. My friend was just like, "Wow, that was kinda loud."

Another time was in grade 10 when I was signing up to take Anthro for grade 11. I was in a class room with a large amount of people and a friend of mine walks in. She asks me "Oh, are you signing up for Parenting too?" and I just said "No, I'm signing up for Anthro. I don't need to learn to take care of a baby now. It's not like I plan on doing it and having one anytime soon." As I finished talking and turn around there's this group of about 5 kids staring at me and were listening to our conversation the whole time.
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

^HAHA. I do that ALL the time. For some reason, I think my voice just carries really well.

This fall, at my youth group retreat, I was sitting on the floor in the middle of the main hall with my best friend. My ex showed up unexpectedly to the retreat and I was SO angry. Anyway, my friend and I were talking about him and HER ex, when I'm like, "I just don't understand anything, Britney...I want answers!!!!" And I said the last part REALLY loud (on accident). But I didn't finish the word "answers." So it sounded like I shouted, "I WANT ANTS!" :roll:

Another one:

One time I came to church with gum in my mouth. Stupid? Maybe. Anyway, I went up to my priest to ask him a question, because it was my responsibility to set up before mass that night. One of my youth leaders was standing there when I asked the question. After I got my answer, my priest said, "Now...I know you're not chewing gum in church." Me: "*pushes gum under tongue* Of course not." Priest: "And I know you just swallowed it because that's what I used to do when I was a teenager and I got caught with gum in church." Me: "Yes, sir." Priest: "will this happen again?" Me: "No sir." then the priest walked away and my youth leader starting CRACKING UP. I was just like, "OOPS." And I ran off. Hahaha.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
crazycarrie22
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by crazycarrie22 »

dang i don't believe how you people remember these things. maybe my memory is just not good. but i do remember a few...

well, once my mom and i just dropped my brother off at a family friends and we were driving home but my mom needed to stop somewhere and get something so we drive to this convenient store, which was basically a gas station without gas, if that makes sence. Then, we buy our stuff and what not and as we leave we see this guys, maybe mid twenties? Pssh, i dunno they were younger not old people. Anyways, we get to the car and get in and I put my seat belt on. I noticed there was less trash in the car, and I also saw a cup of coffee that wasn't there before, but for some reason I didn't say anything. My mom said something about how "my dad was wearing down the seats," or something. Then, my mom was trying to start the car but it wasn't working, and the non-old guys ( >.< ) come out, and look around for a second and then they go "Wait, you're in the wrong car!" Apperently, their car looked extremely like ours, and we got into it. BAHAHA, me and my mom STILL laugh about that one. She was like in tears laughing so hard the way home.

OH! and here's another one, even though it was before I was born. I geuss it's really more ironic, but it's still funny. When my mom and dad had been dating for a few months, they were in my dad's car and the topic of hitting animals while driving came up. He said "I've never ran over anything, but one time a bird hit my windshield." And seconds after he retold that story, a bird hit the windshield. WEIRD!
-I'm on The List-