Why are you happy

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Why are you happy

Post by Jestak »

Because today is the final day of classes for this quarter. :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

The #2 Audi R18 TDI driven by Benoit Treluyer, Andre Lotterer and Marcel Fassler won the pole, the race, and set fastest lap at this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans. Especially good, after Audi had two of their cars nearly totally destroyed early in the race in horrifying accidents, video of which can be found on You Tube (drivers Allan McNish and Mike Rockenfeller, AKA Rocky, both walked away from those accidents).

I'm very happy for Ben, Andre and Marcel, as they were written off by most of the media as the "thrid string" entry, in spite of their racing accomplishments that lead Audi to hire them as factory drivers last year. They finished 2nd for Audi last year, and did them one better this year.

And on top of that, the Audi R18 for once gave Audi a faster car than Peugeot at Le Mans, too.

Needless to say, even though staying up through that race nearly killed me, I'm happy that things turned out the way that they did.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

We're finally starting to get some nice, warm, summery weather here. Its been raining a ton lately & cool temps for this time of year. (I sometimes feel like I'm in Forks. If only I could find myself a sexy vampire.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

I'm happy because I've raised almonst enough money to buy myself a new laptop ! And I'm also happy because I saw my friends today . :)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I'm happy because after going a year without rain, we might actually get some today :D!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

I am happy because I got to buy four more books from my very, very long wishlist :D
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I'm having a great day for no reason lol!
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

Calm, a good Cd, knowing that my family is safe and my cat at my feet, I don't need anythig else to be happy. :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

I'm happy that I've got three beautiful kids!
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I had a great night with friends I haven't seen in months!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]