Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Just Vent!

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

Okay...Let's start..

I had a crap day!Reasons behind this:

1) Well my alarm didn't go off so i got up late and had to rush everything and din't get around to having breakfast which made me.
2)Starving for the whole morning.
3)I fell down the stairs which
4)Stuffed my knee.
5)And caused me to totally forget about my bag with my P.E clothes in it so that's gone and that caused me to.
6)Have to do P.E in my 5cm heeled shoes (I am not joking i actually measured them) :lol: Which therefore
7)Stuffed my ankles and made my feet ache.
8)I had science with my annoying teacher.
9) I had to sit through a double period of wood work in a classroom with no air conditioner doing boring safety tests.
10)I catch the bus with my feet aching becuase guess what we were doing for practical P.E? Sprinting.And my teacher made me sprint in my high heeled school shoes and a skirt (It was really windy)
11)I get of the bus with no air conditioning.(It was a really hot day) And start texting dad to tell him to come pick me up because my feet are too sore to walk home.
12) He dosen't reply to any texts so i start to text my friend Madi to see if she will respond becuase she always has her phone on her and always replies.
13)Madi dosen't reply.
14)I say 'stuff it' i will walk home then !
15)Hurt my feet walking home.
16) Finally get home and discover that none of my text messages were actually sent and no notification was recieved saying 'this text cannot be sent'.
17)Really annoyed!!
18) Well i was meant to go to gymnastics training but.........my feet ache too much so i can't go.
19) Super dooper annoyed!
20)My hands are now freakin sore from typing this.

Okay,sorry for the long post but i had a really bad day so you know.No one will probably read it but anyways.
PM me peoples.
Byebye END OF RANT!!!!
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

I think my brother got me sick. It happens EVERY freaking time! That's one of the reasons I hate being a twin. And he has some awful cold, too. Like, fever, body aches, stuffy nose, cough.
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I don't think being a twin has anything to do with it unless you're really close and are around each other all the time. I rarely get sick but when I do, I do so I like to keep to myself as much as possible and whenever someone stays in my room (mainly my cousin because she's kind of dirty) I wash it down with Lysol, hehe.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Pat and Oscars has STILL not gotten back to me on the fundraiser for Best Buddies!!!! I sent in the application on Wednesday and said that they'd get back to me in 48 hours. IT'S BEEN MORE THAN 48 HOURS!!!
Our club really needs the cash right now and they are NOT cooperating!! :evil:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I feel terrible. Me and my best friend aren't really talking. I think I offended him or something, but he won't tell me what I did. It's been a day of us being really tense - he didn't walk to the bus stop with me like usual, we didn't talk at school. I don't know what to do - talking doesn't get anywhere.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

The mother of the new octuplets is kind of irritating me right now.
Has anyone heard that story?
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

^nope, I haven't heard of it.

Black, I was exposed to a particular accent (fairly native in the Philippines) for 6-8 months...
I talked all weird a little more than half-a-year... The accent was gone by then, it was their expressions that were a little hard to get rid of..
Nerd wrote:Random freak viruses that pretend they're virus scanners. Douche
I know, they're SO annoying!

now for my rant
> all my grades are plummetting! maybe just two of them, but its enough to freak me out.. (plummetting is not an exaggeration)
> haven't finished my project!
> i haven't studied for the quizbowl, I won't have time, since I'll be making my project
> I'm broke!
> My retainers snapped! again!
> My dentist can't make me new retainers yet cuz I'm broke!
> I don't get enough sleep
> I still haven't finished Wuthering Heights because of all the stuff I have to do.
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

yanjan3 wrote:Black, I was exposed to a particular accent (fairly native in the Philippines) for 6-8 months...
I talked all weird a little more than half-a-year... The accent was gone by then, it was their expressions that were a little hard to get rid of..
That's not really similar to my case. I was only exposed to the accent for 3 months (and even then I only heard it when I went places- which wasn't often) and it's been over a year of not hearing it whatsoever and I still can't shake it.
^nope, I haven't heard of it.
This woman grew up an only child so she wanted to have lots of children when she got older. Apparently she had fertility problems so she got her ex-bf to donate some sperm and she did in-vitro fertilization. That gave her 5 pregnancies and 6 kids (all under the age of 7) and that still wasn't enough for her. She wanted kids. So she had in-vitro to use up the last of her embryos and ended up with 8 more babies. So now she has 14 kids, no job, no partner... all because she wanted kids. She said she felt deprived of love and attention when she was a child... so she goes and has 14 kids alone so they won't have to go through the same thing. That makes sense. Not. I don't think there's anything worse than putting your own selfish desires in front of your kids. To me, that is the lowest of the low.

Here are some pictures and videos:
http://www.momlogic.com/2009/02/first_l ... uplets.php
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... apable.php
http://www.radaronline.com/photos/2009/ ... et_mom.php
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

so yanjan3 and Black, what's with the accent that kinda affects you? just curious though

I'm having a li'l problem with workloads and I'm thinking about it for days already. urgh hate it.
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

ihadanEdwardRush wrote:so yanjan3 and Black, what's with the accent that kinda affects you? just curious though
Hmm?