Your strangest crush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Your strangest crush

Post by Wingtear »

LindsOuimet wrote:lol
I had a crush on my older sister's boyfriend, too.
At least I'm better than my godchild, she informed us all one day that she was gonna marry her daddy... (she's 3...) and if she can't, she'll marry her godfather... or her pink fluffy unicorn...
I'm rooting for the unicorn!
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

^ aw that is soo cute. I get a crush on every male who takes an interest in me and isn't disgusting (sad I know) but my weirdest crush was definately on the junior youth leader at my church when I was 15.....actually I still have a crush on him and he's in a serious relationship now. I may never learn
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

Ohmygod.
Sasuke from Naruto. I don't know why. Don't ask. I was going through a demented phase.
danny phantom. yes, a cartoon. lol.
idk ive always had a thing for him, probably because his best friend/girlfriend/awesome-est girl ever person is named sam (like me) or maybe i jsut have a thing for guys with supernatural powers?
:o Me too. lol. There is something very wrong with me. I have a thing for fictional characters (i.e Edward)
Gawd, that is so embarrassing. I need help.

crazycarrie22
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by crazycarrie22 »

oooh! when i was like eight or nine i had a HEEUGE crush on my sisters bf at the time. i like attacked him and kissed him 48 times on the eyebrow. now that i look back, its creepy cause he was really fat and ugly. whoops! haha.

and when i was 11, i had like theee biggest crush on Joaquin Phoenix. even though i was 11, and he was like 35 rofl. i seriously faked sick one day and watch "Walk the Line" like 4 times, and that is a long movie haha.

oh and the fact that i kinda have smidgen of a crush on my art teacher...who is 26 and has a wife....oh well! haha. my friend is like infatuated with him, though. :D
-I'm on The List-
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

ummm does anyone watch the show degrassi? i had a crush on sean--you know, the one with the eyebrows--for the longest time. i'm talking before he even got semi-hot. i told my friend once and then i was like "OH MY GOD, DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!!" haha. i guess it's not that random, but it was still pretty funny.

i had a crush on my older sister's friend. oh goodness. of course, nothing ever came of that.

i also had a bit of a crush on my former best friend's older brother..... :lol:

oh! and! i totally have a crush on sean connery, even though he's like.....70 something!!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Jessalyn118
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jessalyn118 »

umm, before,
I had a crush on my brother's best friend..lol
"It's all about who you know"

"In that case, i hope you enjoy disappointment"

Edward Cullen

silverotrhanail
Settled in Forks

Post by silverotrhanail »

ummm..once i had a crush on a guy (granted, it was like 2 days) that had bright blue hair. i'd never seen him before, and you know how it is when someone's new...people are drawn to him/her like flies. he seemed pretty cool, and his name was cash. how cool is that? but then i found out that he had gone out with a ton of girls at my school, and wasn't new at all, so, disappointed, i forgot about him.
aw. oh well. ;)
She sees her world through the eyes of others/Black and white, there are no colors/As she looks down upon a shattered youth/A shattered mirror shows a shattered truth.
(In Shattered Mirror, by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes)
Emma Isabella
Settled in Forks

Post by Emma Isabella »

kl1028 wrote:
Jasper<3 wrote:
kl1028 wrote:david bowie in labyrinth
IM WATCHING THAT RIGHT NOW!!!!
he has such a funny mullet lol but i love him
it is the best movie ever and when i was 5 i was soooo going to marry the goblin king :)

Wow, I loved David Bowe!!! My friends still make fun of me for that one! I was also around 5 or six when Labyrinth came out and I thought he was soo gorgeous... My weirdest crush, however would have to be my first one. I was in Kindergarten when I fell in love with... are you ready for this... OPTIMUS PRIME!! Dear Lord, yes. I even blushed when I saw the truck in the Transformers movie when it came out last year! (I'm such an idiot...)

In my Tween years I crushed obsessively over Joey Lawrence (whoa!)!! I don't even know what that was about. And now as a married, and mature adult I swoon over, who else but Edward Cullen. Hmm. Fictional characters, I wonder what that says about me... analyze this Freud!! (Well, now i'm embarassed... :oops:, jeez )
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

[quote="Emma Isabella] In my Tween years I crushed obsessively over Joey Lawrence (whoa!)!! I don't even know what that was about. And now as a married, and mature adult I swoon over, who else but Edward Cullen. Hmm. Fictional characters, I wonder what that says about me... analyze this Freud!! (Well, now i'm embarassed... :oops:, jeez )[/quote]

My husband and I were talking the other day about my fictional character obsession, lol. Edward, Jasper, Legolas, and so many more!

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
MissMagnolia
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MissMagnolia »

I have the strange crush on the guy who lives in the apartment below me. I have only seen him twice; he has red hair and sideburns. According to my friend, he not attractive (she got a good look at him to, so she says). But I always true to run into him or see him. I know, it is obsessive. I can also hear him playing bass and he is pretty good at it too.