Your strangest crush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: Your strangest crush

Post by Jasper<3 »

Wait, Steve or Barney clashed?
List, Gnat ♥
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

both lol.
i had a crush on my next door neighbor and my friend are like Abby he gay he wears 2 earrings anf is dressed in black shirt and jeans!
lol i'm like that doesn't mean he gay... anyway he hot....
Girls: yeah...... *melts*
and then my friend goes running up to him and takes his picture. and i run after her and slip and hit my head on the ground and get knocked out...
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

^ :lol: No offense, but that's funny.
List, Gnat ♥
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

yeah.. every1 thought o. until i broke my friends finger when i woke up and found out...

okay just watched the trailer for witch mountain movie....
and the guy who plays seth is really cute.....
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

^^goodness.... the knocking yourself out thing sounds like something I would do!!! =]=] smoothhhh. =]=]=]
ermmm strangest crushh...
to many to name!! haha. i had a crush on a guy 8 years older than me when i was ten... he was an EXTREMELY hott lifeguard at this camp i went to... and he gave me his diet coke to use as an ice pack when i had to get epi penned after i got stung by a bee.
he was all like "awww here hun.... use this for an ice packk."
and then he slung his arm over my sholder and i almost died on the spot... if the coke wasnt soo cold i would have probably fainted.... :? i wonder what he would have done then..... CPR perhapsssssss ;)
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I was totally in love with Mark Hamill from Star Wars. I was 12 1/2 when the movie came out and when he came on the screen - I died!!! :lol:

I also loved Davey Jones of The Monkees when I was a kid. They used to have a Saturday morning show "Hey, Hey We Are The Monkees" Ah, memories. :lol:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Well when i was 6 there was this substitute teacher who was like totally hot and cute he was only like 20 and really nice so i had a crush on him and i used to raise my hand in class just so he would come over and talk to me :oops: i know my friends thought i was crazy :roll:
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Um, Jason Segel. XD
ImageImage
E<3B
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

navarre wrote:I was totally in love with Mark Hamill from Star Wars. I was 12 1/2 when the movie came out and when he came on the screen - I died!!! :lol:
:o :o :o I NEED to say, Mark Hamill was the voice of the Joker in Batman: The Animated Series!! :lol: I HAD to say. And I love the Joker's voice. . . so. . . yeah.
List, Gnat ♥
bluemaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by bluemaria »

I am the type of girl that loves jocks like Emmett. My husband is athletic and really into sports. I was even a cheerleading captain for years. However, when I first started college I fell in love with a guy that did not fit my norm at all. He wore all black, had piercings, loved comics and anime, and listened to death metal. He was (happily) a total nerd and I was insanely into him.