Your strangest crush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Your strangest crush

Post by samajama »

menner wrote:
BeautifulVeins wrote:Has anyone seen 'The Prince of Eygpt'?
Yeah, well Moses is pretty hot in that. Hot for a cartoon.
I had a thing for Jon from S Club 7. I loved the blonde hair and blue eyes when I was 10 hhahaha

At the moment my strange crush is Michael Phelps...but I'm not sure if that is actually strange..
Its that body. :D
Michael Phelps...Ok. Nice guy I guess. I've met him once at school. He was at the University of Michigan at the same time I was. Huge school.
You. Met. Michael. Phelps.
*dies*
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

ANDERSON COOPER!!! <3333333333

Haha. But, really, I love Anderson despite the age gap. :oops:

Also, Alexander Hamilton. Yes, the one on the ten dollar bill whose been dead for centuries.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

menner wrote:HEHEHEHE!!! I've always loved men. I suspect this has been the case since the womb, because it is so natural. I can't believe that I'm admitting this in public, here is a list of my most bizarre crushes. :roll: :lol:

1. Tony Blair...don't ask :oops: :o
2. Gary Oldman...ahhhh Serious Black, but way before that when I saw him in Dracula.
3. Patrick Stewart...Star Trek, but hey, the guy can act
4. Jet Li...the man can move!
5. Beast from Beauty and the Beast...he's sweet in the end
6. Romeo...fickle, fictional, but totally romantic

THAT is all that I'm admitting to! Trust me theres more.
jaspercookie wrote:ANDERSON COOPER!!! <3333333333
Ok, Gary was hot as Dracula, I never thought Dracula was sexy, not until that movie. Patrick Stewart has this aura, which I've heard is hot.
Anderson Cooper is a nice-looking guy, I'm 24 and I still have an age gap!

Ok, my guilty pleasure, my very first real crush was on Jason, the Red Ranger on the original Power Rangers :oops: Some of you girls may not know him, so I'm feeling a little old! The strange thing is, I caught reruns on tv a couple months back, and I just felt may face go red when I saw him. I'm such a dork!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
kl1028
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kl1028 »

david bowie in labyrinth
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

jasperlovesme wrote: OH and yeah, When I was in 3rd grade, I had this HUGE CRUSH on the guy that played Casper. lol
OMG! Me too! XD

I also had a crush on Darrien from Sailor Moon! I loooveed him when I was little, especially when he was the Tuxedo Mask :lol:!
smalltowngirl
Settled in Forks

Post by smalltowngirl »

My strangest would have to be Gohan from DBZ
Erm, caught... I felt the same, too, for a while. I have always been kind of attracted to fictional characters.
1. Someone mentioned Romeo... yup, same for me.
2. Anyone who knows Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne? Always thought Chiaki/Sindbad was pretty hot... yeah, weird I know.
3. And, yes, Jet Li is quite hot, too... 8-)

I'd love to continue this list, but gotta go now... Grannie's 80th b-day... :roll:
*Member of Team Edward*
*Twilight Riddler*

"There's no point to forever without you. I wouldn't want one day without you."
"Well, that's a relief."

menner
Wandering Through Town

Post by menner »

Ok, so this is really going to date me...

My not so weird crush when I was a tween/teen, etc. was Jonathon Taylor Thomas, Prince William, the white power ranger, and the guy who played Casper...Devon Sawa. Oh yeah, 1997, Mrs. Brown, seeing his cute bum...Gerard Butler. Yeah, I still have a major crush on that guy. he played in PS I Love You and Phantom of the Opera.
"I'll meet you in the water"
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

menner wrote:Ok, so this is really going to date me...

My not so weird crush when I was a tween/teen, etc. was Jonathon Taylor Thomas, Prince William, the white power ranger, and the guy who played Casper...Devon Sawa. Oh yeah, 1997, Mrs. Brown, seeing his cute bum...Gerard Butler. Yeah, I still have a major crush on that guy. he played in PS I Love You and Phantom of the Opera.
OMG!! JTT! I haven't heard of him in years! I'm dating myself too. Only us twentysomethings would know about that nickname. My sister loved White Ranger, or should we say green?!! You are talking about Tommy right (Jason David Frank)? I had a thing for Jason (Austin St.John) the red ranger. Devon Sawa was big with Casper. I think my sister had posters of all these guys and Matthew Lawrence on her wall from Tiger Beat and all those teen mags. You brought me back to good memories, thank you!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Psychicpoptarts
Wandering Through Town

Post by Psychicpoptarts »

jaspercookie wrote:ANDERSON COOPER!!! <3333333333

I thought I was the only one who thought Anderson Cooper is amazingly... beautiful! It's the eyes that get me! And his smile!!

I also have a crush on the young Fred Astaire. <3 I'd give anything to have been able to dance with him!
menner
Wandering Through Town

Post by menner »

Elizabeth wrote:
menner wrote:Ok, so this is really going to date me...

OMG!! JTT! I haven't heard of him in years! I'm dating myself too. Only us twentysomethings would know about that nickname. My sister loved White Ranger, or should we say green?!! You are talking about Tommy right (Jason David Frank)? I had a thing for Jason (Austin St.John) the red ranger. Devon Sawa was big with Casper. I think my sister had posters of all these guys and Matthew Lawrence on her wall from Tiger Beat and all those teen mags. You brought me back to good memories, thank you!

LOL!!! I use to buy Tiger Beat. I laugh at myself NOW. Actually, when I read what people here are writing about Robert Pattinson, it brings me back to my goo-goo eyed, boy loving memories. It also makes me roll my eyes, because their crushes will eventually wear with time, just like mine.

Yeah, the Green Ranger was hot. Matthew Lawrence was on my girly pink wall too. It drove my sister crazy, because she had band posters on the other side of our room. Have you ever heard of Jonathon Brandis? Man, I loved that kid. He played in Lady Bugs. It is really too bad what happened to him.
"I'll meet you in the water"