Your strangest crush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
menner
Wandering Through Town

Re: Your strangest crush

Post by menner »

Sandra wrote:Well, when I was 13, there was this boy on my class that I used to hate. Everytime he talked, I just imagined myself slaping him or something lol
Obvisouly it was only a thought, because he was very strong lolol
Then one day, I dreamt that he was talking to me, in a very friendly way. My dreams influence me a lot - when I dream that I like a boy, for exemple, I spend all day thinking about him. So, I spent that day not hating him. And then I began having a crush on him .__. I didn't have courage to talk to him, so it was very platonic.
One day it ended, obvisouly lol
Actually, my husband and I sort of had the same thing. We hated each other so much that we would go out of way to make the other miserable. This went on throughout our childhood. Then I moved away to college, and I came home for a visit and I went to his brother's wedding reception. He tried to kiss me, so I slapped him...I still didn't like him. Then two years ago, he called me out of the blue. He lived in Denver and I lived in Michigan. That is when I started to have a crush on him. He harbored one for me for a good decade, he just never told me. Now we're married and have a son. And we still pick on each other...a lot.
"I'll meet you in the water"
Dazzled <3
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled <3 »

ok one wierd one that is kinda ironic is sharkboy from sharkboy and lava girl (aka taylor lautner who plays jacob black!) when i saw that i was like, he is guna be so hot when he is older...and he is! except he is only like 16 so it is not even legal so i feel like a creeper.

haha and also when i was little i always had a crush on bugs bunny.....and then zach from hanson lol i had all the teen bop, etc posters all over my wall. k now i feel a little on the old side
..:: Lauren ::..

Why am I covered in feathers?
I bit a pillow. Or two.
kl1028
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kl1028 »

haha i thought he was cute in that movie too...so yea youre not alone...
and hanson love them :) but i had a thing for taylor
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Dazzled <3 wrote:ok one wierd one that is kinda ironic is sharkboy from sharkboy and lava girl (aka taylor lautner who plays jacob black!) when i saw that i was like, he is guna be so hot when he is older...and he is! except he is only like 16 so it is not even legal so i feel like a creeper.

haha and also when i was little i always had a crush on bugs bunny.....and then zach from hanson lol i had all the teen bop, etc posters all over my wall. k now i feel a little on the old side
Dazzled, I just have to say OT my sister lived in Millis, so I;m familiar with the area. I loved it up there!

Ok, so here in the state of NC you're legal at 16! It sounds creepy to me because I lived in Florida and up north where it's 18, but it's totally legit here. I hear of 16 year old girls going out with older men around here all the time! So for all you ladies who are hot for Taylor, just think, it's all about location.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Dazzled <3 wrote:ok one wierd one that is kinda ironic is sharkboy from sharkboy and lava girl (aka taylor lautner who plays jacob black!) when i saw that i was like, he is guna be so hot when he is older...and he is! except he is only like 16 so it is not even legal so i feel like a creeper.

hehe, bugs bunny. that's actually more cute than creepy, I think.

and taylor lautner is only 16?? really???? I had no idea. Ew, I'm older than him. That's kind of gross actually. I'm going to go find out exactly how old he is now...... hahaha
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

samajama wrote: and taylor lautner is only 16?? really???? I had no idea. Ew, I'm older than him. That's kind of gross actually. I'm going to go find out exactly how old he is now...... hahaha
Taylor got his license while he was on the Twilight set, so he's barely legal.

So how young or old is too young or old for all of you? I think it varies at different stages in life, for obvious developmental reasons, but I'm 24 and I think guys my age aren't at my mentality level yet. But I'm thinking that too much of an age gap brings its own issues.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Elizabeth wrote:
samajama wrote: and taylor lautner is only 16?? really???? I had no idea. Ew, I'm older than him. That's kind of gross actually. I'm going to go find out exactly how old he is now...... hahaha

So how young or old is too young or old for all of you? I think it varies at different stages in life, for obvious developmental reasons, but I'm 24 and I think guys my age aren't at my mentality level yet. But I'm thinking that too much of an age gap brings its own issues.
Oh right! I forgot about that!!! Well, I checked. He's approximately 1 year younger than me. Not too bad. :lol:
His birthday is 2/11/92 (Mine is 2/24/91).

;)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

when I was about 4 years old, I had a thing for Dodger from Oliver and Company...he's a dog!!!that's probably the strangest crush I ever had :lol:
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
Dazzled <3
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled <3 »

Elizabeth wrote:

i generally wouldnt even go out with anyone who is younger than me, im 21. but i think maybe 1 or 2 years younger is the youngest i would consider.
..:: Lauren ::..

Why am I covered in feathers?
I bit a pillow. Or two.
heartbeat
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by heartbeat »

Prince Eric, from the Little Mermaid
Which probably isn't as embarrasing as

Marlin.

From Finding Nemo.

XD

I also had the craziest crush on one of my camp counselors.
He was from Sweden.
Lol.
Well, the whole purpose of the camp was to teach us Swedish
so it wasn't that unusual
but anyways
he was like
in his 30's.

I thought it was realllyyy disturbing.
I've never liked anyone more than 5 years older than me so
Yeah.