Your strangest crush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: Your strangest crush

Post by Jasper<3 »

Ok.. Still David Bowie... Ive had a David Bowie song stuck in my head for 48 HOURS!! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

x_mystical_dreams, is your signature from a song? Theres this song I love that says that in it...
List, Gnat ♥
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

First of I don't consider my incurable crush on Edward Cullen or Mark Darcy "strange", it is perfectly normal and healthy. Yep it is :oops:

My strangest crush has to be Clay Aiken. I was SO obsessed with the guy. I have no idea what that Clay mania was, now I look at him and can understand my friends who thought I finally went cuckoo :lol:

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
x_mystical_dreams
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by x_mystical_dreams »

Jasper<3 wrote:Ok.. Still David Bowie... Ive had a David Bowie song stuck in my head for 48 HOURS!! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

x_mystical_dreams, is your signature from a song? Theres this song I love that says that in it...
yes, Let Go by Boys like Girls or Frou frou whichever you prefer... :D x
maybe someday I'll come around and tell you
all the things that I never said
with the courage that I never found

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

x_mystical_dreams wrote:
Jasper<3 wrote:Ok.. Still David Bowie... Ive had a David Bowie song stuck in my head for 48 HOURS!! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

OOOH! I used to listen to that song all the time!!!
List, Gnat ♥
Angel_Vamp
Learning to Love Green

Post by Angel_Vamp »

Ok I have 2 really weird ones then a not so weird one...

When I was 8 I had this huge crush on Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh (cartoon) I remember watching the show one day and they froze a picture of his face on the screen and I ran up to it and kissed him lol so yeah really weird.

Another was when I was 10 I had a huge crush on the more boyish version of Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, I liked his mysteriousness, really weird

Last one was when I was 13, I had a crush on Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire... I remembered when he died! I was watching it in the movie theatre and I started to cry and it was funny because I started beating my brother up because he was like "Haha he deserved to die"
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

Okay, I love Brooks Betts's hair. It's just so cute! :D He's so awesome!!! :lol:
Last edited by Le-Petit-Mort on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x_mystical_dreams
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by x_mystical_dreams »

Another was when I was 10 I had a huge crush on the more boyish version of Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, I liked his mysteriousness, really weird
omg who didn't ? lol
:D
Jasper<3 wrote:
x_mystical_dreams wrote:

OOOH! I used to listen to that song all the time!!!
lol, i still do sometimes... i love it
;)
maybe someday I'll come around and tell you
all the things that I never said
with the courage that I never found

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Angel_Vamp wrote:Ok I have 2 really weird ones then a not so weird one...

When I was 8 I had this huge crush on Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh (cartoon) I remember watching the show one day and they froze a picture of his face on the screen and I ran up to it and kissed him lol so yeah really weird.
"
Hahahaha :lol: :lol: , OME that made me laugh soo hard! Hahah! o my gosh... :lol:
Yeah I used to crush on cartoon characters all the time.....! :lol:
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen style). I mean, I loved the actor, but mostly it was Anakin that I loved. I swear I made a mini collage of him, and I still have the ticket stub from Revenge of the Sith. I cried in the theatre. Oh, great, now my rush of feelings are coming back...Lol.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

StupidxLamb wrote:Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen style). I mean, I loved the actor, but mostly it was Anakin that I loved. I swear I made a mini collage of him, and I still have the ticket stub from Revenge of the Sith. I cried in the theatre. Oh, great, now my rush of feelings are coming back...Lol.
After I left the theater I was depressed for 2 days! I still can't make myself watch the movie again. I bought it (of course) but can't watch it, too sad :oops:

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”