Rate the Username

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Rate the Username

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Haha thanks.
10 to you too. Go Debussy!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

10! :D

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

9/10 because I love willow trees ^-^
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

9, 'cause it's pretty. :D

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

10! (:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Just passing by, but I think a reminder is in order -- when and if anyone revives this thread -- Your post should explain your own username, not just rate the one above it. Yes, if you get into a conversation, that will mean repeating yourself, but that's ok; just think of it as sort of a special sig line for the thread. Anyone who's just joined the conversation will be glad of the repetition!
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

My sn is named after a time when my two best friends and I ingested some substances including those that are illegal and some that are intended for ages 21 and up. My friend started freaking out and decided she was The Atrocious Queen of Attrocities, and we were her court of buxom miscreants making me The Blasphemous Contessa of Blasphemy and the other girl The Horrible Dauphin of Horror.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

100, just because Sami is awesome and that explanation was even more awesome. Lol.

I'm a fan of an R&B group called "Pretty Ricky" and they call themselves the "Blue Stars" (it's also the name of their record label). I'm a very shy and introverted person and PR are the exact opposites. The term "BlueStarEgo" (and totally made up term) came from me doing/saying some very Pretty Ricky-like things on Twitter one day with my friends. So, being a "Blue Star" Is kinda like my alter ego.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

8, it's interesting and original.

Mine I believe is pretty self explainable. I loved MS and I also think the actual phenomenon of the midnight sun is beautiful as well.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed