What kind of animals do you have?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: What kind of animals do you have?

Post by awesomejen1 »

Destani wrote: But he's worth it. He's the most loyal, adorable, loving dog I've ever had. And so funny too. He acts like a human more often than a dog.
I 100% agree! Jiggles doesn't really drool, but he is a shedder, for sure. I lived in DC for 4 months while Jigs stayed with my fiance, and it was terrible! I missed his happy little face when I would get home from work. He definatly makes me happy! (Except for last night when he wouldn't sleep unless he was nder the covers, but would then pant 5 minutes after being under...we fought all night long!)
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

awesomejen1 wrote:(Except for last night when he wouldn't sleep unless he was nder the covers, but would then pant 5 minutes after being under...we fought all night long!)
Mine does that too! He likes to sleep snuggled up in the crook of my arm or up against my leg but always under the covers. When it's hot, he pants all night and doesn't realize that if he'd just come out of the covers he'd be fine. I try to get him to come out. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. :roll:
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I have four pets:

Rozlyn: A Jack Russell who's really lazy, but loves walks and cars ride. She's got a good personality considering the fact that Jack Russels are known for being hyper, which she really isn't. I'm not sure if that's how we spell her name since we always call her Roz. ^^'

Lexi: A Pomeranian who doesn't look like a pom. She's a good dog, but she gets really uncomfortable around people she doesn't know when they come inside our house. We always keep her out of people's way.

Clementine: My dwarf bunny! She's really cute but rotten at the same time. If you don't watch her she'll bite you or try to pull up the rug when she's running around. Little demon. -_-' She's getting better about us holding her and her biting problem is coming under control. It might have been anxiety over leaving the pet shop.

Kitty: Not original, but we don't know if its a boy or girl, but my mom thinks the cat is female. She's really under a technicality as far as ownership. She started hanging out under our car which naturally brought on the response of feeding her. We believe she was abused and abandonded since she has a hard time letting us touch her and doesn't like us being too close, but seems used to being in a house since she stays inside the garage sometimes. I wanted to name her Zelda, but after a while we just stuck to Kitty.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
silverstar
Wandering Through Town

Post by silverstar »

I have 3 dogs and 2 ferrets. I want a cat as well however.
Words to live by: "If you judge people you have no time to love them"
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

2 cats 1 dog 10 or 11 dead fish and a lizard
we used to have a snake named mr snakey snake (we arent creative)
1 of my cats may be partially reatarded b/c when she drinks water she dips her paw in lick it and shakes it off lol she makes a mess she is the cutest thing and i forget what i am doinhg and have to go pet her when i see her
Kat.Flow
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kat.Flow »

I have a turtle (is from my brother) but all my family take care of it. The curious thing it may be that my brother named her like me!!! I called her Cleo but my brother always uses the 'original' name: mine.
It's a good pet, trying always to get food with a lot of manners (looking at you, doing a lot of mess in her tank). How would I live without her??? :D
Barnabas
Wandering Through Town

Post by Barnabas »

I have a dog named Cody. He's from the Humane Society. He's supposed to be a Spaniel/Chow mix:

BlackestBlasphemy
Wandering Through Town

Post by BlackestBlasphemy »

Awww, I have just plain old 2 cats and a dog. Nothing exotic, yet >:D. I plan to when I get out of the house. I want 2 bengal kittens, or actual domesticated leopard-like kittens, one with gold eyes, and name it Edward. ;)
"...the very blackest kind of blasphemy."

chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

good idea
my friend has 2 rabbitts 1 named emmett and 1 named rosalie but they dont lik each other
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I have a dog, and i think 7 spiders( I just keep collecting them in jars when I find them).
But my dog's name is Marty. I didn't name him so his full name is Martigan RJ Tuppin. But I just call him Marty because he his the opposite of one of those fancy dogs he is just the scruffy one of the bunch.
And my spiders names are: Demetri, James, Victoria, Laurant, Aro, Jane, and Felix. My mom doesn't like them very much considering she has arachnophobia. But I love to watch them eat their moths that I catch them.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey