What's your eye color?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Re: What's your eye color?

Post by Black »

-Jasper wrote:^^really? I thought most babies were born with lighter coloured eyes or hair.
I was really blonde, but now my hair is more brown, and my eyes are about the same blue.
Most of the babies I've seen have had dark hair. I rarely see a newborn baby with blonde or no hair.

My hair was black as coal when I was born and my eyes were really dark blue. By the time I was two, my hair was light brown and my eyes were grey. Now my hair is a chestnutty/coppery color and my eyes are still grey. I don't know why a lot of people don't have the hair/eye color they were born with.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by hannaa »

Black wrote:
-Jasper wrote:^^really? I thought most babies were born with lighter coloured eyes or hair.
I was really blonde, but now my hair is more brown, and my eyes are about the same blue.
Most of the babies I've seen have had dark hair. I rarely see a newborn baby with blonde or no hair.

My hair was black as coal when I was born and my eyes were really dark blue.
By the time I was two, my hair was light brown and my eyes were grey. I dunno what the deal was!

I don't know why a lot of people don't have the hair/eye color they were born with.
It can be different in your country but where I live most of the babies have blonde hair or no hair at all ...:)
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I suppose... If you're a Nazi.

jk ^.^;
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

^ lol. I was born with black hair, but my sister's was dark brown until she was about 2 then it turned black.

My mom's whole side of the family has blue eyes even though they are the side with the African blood, it's weird. And my dad's side is light skinned with hazel eyes. So how did I wind up with poop brown?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Your mom has blue eyes and your dad has hazel eyes? Uh oh... :lol:
Two recessives can not equal a dominant!
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

but I look just like my dad in almost every other aspect and I have my mom's nose
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Are you positive? Because seriously, hazel +blue absolutely can not = brown.
blasphemous_contessa

Well my dad's eyes are a dark hazel, and I have a tiny blue ring around my iris. My sister claims my eyes flash greenish when I'm excited but I never have a mirror around so I wouldn't know.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

*suspicious*
blasphemous_contessa

lol, you can be, go ahead, but really I have never doubted that I'm related to these people, my dad and I have the same snaggle toe, and my mom and I have the same food allergies.