Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Post by una »

I agree, CG, saying his HEA, mean that he wasn't happy with Wellsie and we know he was. I'm calling her (and I think it is the same one y'all are saying) his HEA-II, as in happiness part-two. Since he was happy before and, hopefully soon, he will be happy again. I hate seeing him hurting..you know?

Not sure about Manny...but then again, the SV owes Payne for keeping her in stasis. Maybe, him becoming will be a gift.

Okay, I've been rereading the BDB and I had a funny thought. What if the SV gave the gift of allowing the vampire side to take over...be predominate, instead of the human side? What if, for Manny and Payne, she kisses him on the forehead and a few days later...the change starts. He goes through the transition, so it is a bit different, a gift, but a gift he must prove his worth and survive....
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

That's a neat thought,Una. I figured since Payne and V are twins something symmetrical is bound to happen, which leads me to think that Manny is Butch's long lost step brother. For some reason, Jane's thought of seeing Butch before makes me wonder if he's got some traits to Manny but then again, she could have seen Butch as a human before too. *Shrugs*
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I thought the explanation about Jane recognizing Butch was because as a Detective he would be in the ER investigating and such.
cullengirl

Post by cullengirl »

It could be, but I don't think the Warden has come right and out and said it. Since we know that Butch is also going to go through a rough time in Payne's book, I was just wondering if this could happen.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
una

Post by una »

Goodness with the WARDen anything is possible!

I haven't been on her site in months. I'll try to find some time to check it out and see what new things I can spy and share here.
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I don't think Manny is Butch's step brother, I think he's a half-brother. Same vamp father, different mom's. Ward never hesitates to "go there," so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything she comes up with, but she doesn't generally repeat herself. She's already taken us through Butch's transition so she won't go through that process again, even Manny is changed in some way. If he's going to be with Payne, he needs some method of longevity to stay with her. Ward hasn't abandoned anyone to a human lifespan yet.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
cullengirl

Post by cullengirl »

Right, that's what I mean- half brother. It's weird that in the Pakistani culture half brother and step brother are interchangeable. :roll: Any guesses on what's going to happen between Blay, Saxton and Qhuinn?
LadyDi
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LadyDi »

cullengirl wrote:Right, that's what I mean- half brother. It's weird that in the Pakistani culture half brother and step brother are interchangeable. :roll: Any guesses on what's going to happen between Blay, Saxton and Qhuinn?
I understand what you mean cullengirl about familial terms. I thought the little kids I knew were just mixed up when they talked about their "cousin brother" and "cousin sister" - in their culture, there is such a distinction.

All I can predict for Blay, Saxton, and Qhuinn is a lot of pain and repressed feelings until something finally gives. Ward knows how to make her characters suffer.
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Did you all know that Ward is doing quotes from the book on her site? I miss UNA and her updates!!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
cullengirl

Post by cullengirl »

I know, Twimom. If I wasn't so scared about those cellies, I would venture out there and look for them but those boards scare me! I was wondering if there's a new big bad in Payne's book since it might take a while for Lash, the Omega, and his cronies to recup. Could we be likely enough not to have any lessers in the book at all?