The British thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: The British thread

Post by nightrunner »

bored by the sea durham is one of my fav places but i only go further north to see family on the odd occasion, i dont see the appeal of geordie land lol

i cant wait to get alevels over with, im doing subjects which i mostly hate so being able to just do one i love will be great even if it is hard work

my grandparents came home from a world cruise today and after counting it up they managed to meet 20 sets of people who they know or had some kinda connection with (because of them having the same home town and such) at different times throughout the 4 months :lol:
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Alexa~ Thanks… and yeah I live in Wisbech… and yeah it’s near Peterborough.
UCAS conference… fun… not. But yeah if you’ve already looked it’s gonna be a bit pointless.
At least I’m taking subjects I love!!
Wow… that’s kinda weird.

bored by the sea: hey you keep missing my posts.

izzysmum: yeah I think we need to revive this thread… I have mates from where I live that have accounts on here… but they hardly get on  but it’s just finding people from Britain

Pixie ♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

vampyre_princess wrote:bored by the sea: hey you keep missing my posts.
Pixie ♥
hey soz wasn't meaning to i did kinda cover it in my random a-level uni ramble :lol: anyways you shouldnt stress about it it'll all sort itself out in the end, i had to do the whole uni applying thing twice because i did a HND before i topped up my degree, 1st time round i got in where i wanted to 2nd time round i didn't and had to go through clearing, got a place at a uni which i ended up LOVING!
nightrunner :lol: geordie land... love it i love newcastle but i think thats kind of down to my music obsession and theres tons of ace venues there
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

bored by the sea, yeah Well I have applied to do a BSc in Mathematics and Physics... but I want to become a teacher so I'm going to have to do a PGCE after that anyway.

Pixie ♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

bored by the sea yer newcastle is good for music, i go up for the odd concert at the academy and im up there for the evolution festival in may

Pixie wow clever subjects :) my boyfriend does sciences and maths alevels and i dont understand a word of it when he tries to explain
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

pixie :o mathematics and physics?!?! thats hardcore!! :lol: im not really a maths kind of person, i was going combine my music with business studies in a degree but the whole finance section just freaked me out so i didn't. PGCE's are a good thing fi you want to be a teacher obviously, that was my original career path when i began my degree (im interested in something else now) anyways i actually did some modules that are taken by pgce students and they were really fun, i got to teach music and dance in a school.

nightrunner man i love evolution festival, i went the 1st 2nd and 3rd year they did it, not going this year though as im already going to a gig, i think the best year was when Maximo Park played, it was awesome! i do love them though so im sligtly biased :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Is durham the same place from the song that goes "i've got to leave old durham town and the leaving's gonna get me down"?

also, Saw the Doctor Who with the angels, it's very intense.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

blasphemous_contessa wrote:also, Saw the Doctor Who with the angels, it's very intense.
i know right!! im not going to lie the angels scare me, i did sqeaul a little when they first came on screen :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I tried so hard not to blink the entire episode.

The part about the maze...and the tunnels of the dead freaked me out (my older sister and mom both collect little angel statue lawn ornaments)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

bored by the sea its my first year at evolution as i normally go to Middlesbrough live which is a free multi venue music event in the town centre and its been pretty good

sami decided to bring your doctor who talk to the brit thread today? :D i dont know if its the same, but i love durham is a really nice little town/city, very historic..
the angels didnt really bother me this week but i think they will freak me out again next week when they have more of a part in it all
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci