The British thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: The British thread

Post by bored by the sea »

nightrunner yeah middlesborough music live always hasa aood line up to the one last year was awesome, i've still never been to it tho :lol:

yeah the angels, they slightly freak me out to begin with but its just because you know whats coming :lol: when you "blink" and then theyre in your face all creepy and scary :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

bored by the sea ive been going years, its good since they are all up and coming bands, and the best point its free :D

hmm habit from teen thread makes me thing i need to add this really random line :lol:
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

oh dear, i must be getting old :lol: it seems like a lifetime ago i was doing applications for universities etc. I'm so envious that you've got your lives ahead of you, and that you're still young enough to go out and do what you want to do. Go get em girls :-D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

i just want to get all the uni application out of the way and just start doing stuff :)

ooh doctor who time , the angels are coming :lol:
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

nightrunner wrote:ooh doctor who time , the angels are coming :lol:
the angels totally weirded me out again!! especially when amy had to keep her eyes closed! although i LOVED the whole kind of tension that was going on between Amy and the Dr!!! and yes i've just resigned myself that i do totally have a crush on Matt Smith damn his bowtie and the fact that he's a skinny indie boy!! im a sucker for a skinny indie boy :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

they still wierded me out more last time they were used, i really want to know more about who River killed and all that jazz though :)
i dunno i dont know what people see in him, he's good enough at the part but i dont see past that, although i love the bowtie
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

nightrunner wrote:they still wierded me out more last time they were used, i really want to know more about who River killed and all that jazz though :)
gah im totally thinking its the Dr!!! and that he had worked that out by the time she was about to be put back on the prison ship
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

bored by the sea wrote:
nightrunner wrote:they still wierded me out more last time they were used, i really want to know more about who River killed and all that jazz though :)
gah im totally thinking its the Dr!!! and that he had worked that out by the time she was about to be put back on the prison ship
I started to hyperventiate at that. Im so sure she will end up killing him- im scared for his life.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

im thinking its the doctor too but of course theres that part of me desperately hoping it aint :roll:
i had worked it out pretty quick but im still trying to find the alternative
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Ah the curse of the Doctor. So I'm 3 for 3 when it comes to new generation Doctor crushes.

Watching the Angels, right now, it's so freaking me out, but it loses a bit of it's power since I'm doing other stuff while watching it

AMY IS SUCH A SLUT!!!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.