The British thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: The British thread

Post by nightrunner »

hey hana glad to see you took my hint to post on here, ive been dying for some life to come back to the thread

sami~ it depends what you class as popular, they are certainly well known by some but ain't really a major band
doctor who was amazing as always, i too think im finally getting used to him after my long period of uncertainty, but i
don't love him like i loved david
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

i dont even watch this series of doctor who. i mean he's funny and everything, but he no david :/

and no problem lexus :D
Image Image
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

i thought i would at least give him the chance, and im glad i did, but i wish they hadnt completely changed the full team and had kept the writers and the same graphics
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Yeah, why DID they get rid of all the writers and stuff? Did they just decide to restart from scratch or was there a coup?

What is David Tennant doing these days?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

wow haven't posted here in aaagggeeess ** hangs head in shame :lol: ****
im the first to admit that i reeaallyy didnt want to give Matt smith a chance, i was completely against it, but god how much do i heart the guy now?!!........ the answer to that is ALOT! :lol: i still love the tennant but i can also see the merits of Matt. with why they changed the whole writing team, im fairly sure there was somke sort of disagreement, and alot of hardcore fans disliked what they did, i dont know ill check with my mates theyre all on doctor who fan forums etc, they are hardcore :lol:
and with what is Tennant doing the last i heard he was going to do some theatre, as thats where he started out, that was quite a while ago though.
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

all my facebook having bris. click this ink WE <3 THE LEX if you think this is a useful tool for fimdimg other lexers on fb or you just like the little community created there, please share this link with your teams and when welcoming n00bs.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted on here in a while!
Alexa. How are you... I'm sorry, but you know I'm not online as much anymore!!

I loved the last two episodes of Doctor Who... I even rewatched them yesterday...

Sami - I don't know why they got rid of all the writers, I'm not happy that they did... and what is David Tennant doing nowadays... he's in filming for The Decoy Bride and another film he is in id in post production link hope that helps.

On Doctor Who, have you guys heard that Torchwood is coming Back, they are filming in the states now, and Jack is in it :D yay I'm happy!!
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
blasphemous_contessa

I love Torchwood. But the Children of the Earth ending seemed so final. Is Gwen gonna be in it? (also did you know Gwen from Torchwood also played Gwenith in the Charles Dickens epi of Doctor Who?)
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

hey pixie :) and you just made my day with the torchwood comment!! im in love with it :D

sami~ i thought it looked really final too.... and yes i noticed that
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Sami ~ Yes Gwen will be in it... and no i didnt know that

Alexa ~ no problem thought you'd all like to know.

I'm finally at uni and im loving it
different to home and a levels but fun
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose