Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by BlueStarlight »

I see. ;-)
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

BTW, since I mentioned the Nook Color, I have to say that the Illustrated Guide is perfect for it, with hyperlinks everywhere in the ebook to go back and forth through the TOC and subjects, flipping right over to the Lex to see if anyone has commented on something I noticed, or popping over to the original books. Tap, tap, tap. I love this toy.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

That is brilliant! I have the NOOK app on my IPad and didn't even think to download it there. YEA!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

nissanmama wrote:That is brilliant! I have the NOOK app on my IPad and didn't even think to download it there. YEA!
You must do it!!!

I usually don't read except from my regular Nook, but the Guide with all of the hyperlinking makes it just too easy. I also have the Nook app for my laptop, and I'm sure the Kindle version has the linking back and forth as well. It's very easy to check out Laurent's story, and then click right back to the TOC and start scanning other names.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hi Ghutter Gals!

My belly dance (yes, I really do dance) teacher brought in this killer glut workout video. It was wonderful, but there is this one part that she did that I couldn't stop laughing at (my laughing is a huge issue in class, and I often drive my teacher crazy with my comments). Anyway, my teacher found the clip of it on YouTube and posted it on facebook. I couldn't resist sharing it with you guys.

Enjoy!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Ahh, to have that kind of control with my gluts. I've heard good things about belly dancing. My grandma used to take and was always trying to get me to take a class (I was in college at the time). She was 80 something at the time and I thought I can't imagine her doing that, but she really liked it. I wish I could have seen her belly dance. That would be a fun (or scarring) memory to have. Maybe I'll take one sometime.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

OME! Openhome I would DIE in that class! :lol: :lol: How do you ever keep a straight face? Frankly, I didn't know glutes could do that. I bet Rosalie could do it.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Man have I missed all of you.... Life has been so crazy for me lately, so it feels as though I haven't been on here in FOREVER!!!!
I am 18&1/2weeks pregnant.... Yay!!!! But have been quite sick & am just now starting to feel better.
I have not read Lover Unleashed, yet.... I know, I fail!!!! :oops:
I am still 100% "Addicted" to The Twilight World & am still fully involved in Conventions, etc....
Some TwiMom friends of mine are putting together a little Charity Event here in Orlando on June 25th, so I am excited for that as I haven't been to anything since the Orlando Con in December.
Well, I take that back I worked the recent Vampire Diaries Con this past month.
Thank you Alphie for posting such a long comment. Spoilers do not bother me, so I will get my BDB fix from ya'll know til I can get a copy of the book. :D
So glad to be back,
Sarah :wave:
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

It's good to see you on here again Addicted! :clap: Yay for being pregnant. Congratulations! Sorry you have been :sick: .

I started watching the mini series North and South last night. I finished reading the book last week and I've heard good things about the movie. So far so good after 2 episodes.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Glad you are back as well Addicted!! Congrats on being pregnant and hope the sickness is gone for good!

Sorry all, I have been MIA. Sadly, my mother has been quite sick, cancer and lost her battle this past Monday. I'm trying to get back into things.

On a good note, I did read LU and LOVED it! Hope you are all well!!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!