The Hunger Games/Catching Fire/Mockingjay

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: The Hunger Games/Catching Fire/Mockingjay

Post by bored by the sea »

darn it im pretty late with this post, i went away the day after the book was released so pulled an all nighter to finish it, in fact i think im so late with this post you guys have pretty much covered everything i thought, it was good, but after id finished it i just felt like i dont know there were things left out, gaps almost, like i needed there to be more in there?! hated how the ending was rushed and also hated the fact that prim died, although like everyone else i saw it coming kind of, although i sort of thought that something bad was going to happen to her not exactly death but maybe capture or something, totally cringed when it was linked up to something gayle had done :|
dont know i mean i liked it but just needed there to be more
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

So on a HG facebook group I'm a part of someone brought up an interesting idea/question. Do you think SC should write another book to the story? Maybe do a novella like SM did with Bree Tanner? I for one would love it. I want to know some things that were not discussed/addressed in MJ!! I know a lot of you feel the same way. If nothing else just to get some more story. I highly doubt it will happen. But it would be so nice!! (Except for the fact of having to buy another book & spend more $$ to get it.) So what do you guys think?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

If ever SC would make a short story novella of Mockingjay I want it to be the loooooong gap between Katniss and Peeta's growing relationship and how further elaboration of Epilogue. I would be happy with that. Short story novella of other character, I think from President Snow's POV. I'm always fascinated to know what the major antagonist are thinking....
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

If ever SC would make a short story novella of Mockingjay I want it to be the loooooong gap between Katniss and Peeta's growing relationship and how further elaboration of Epilogue. I would be happy with that. Short story novella of other character, I think from President Snow's POV. I'm always fascinated to know what the major antagonist are thinking....
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

dazzel21 wrote:If ever SC would make a short story novella of Mockingjay I want it to be the loooooong gap between Katniss and Peeta's growing relationship and how further elaboration of Epilogue. I would be happy with that. Short story novella of other character, I think from President Snow's POV. I'm always fascinated to know what the major antagonist are thinking....
hells yes! raine i totally agree
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

bored by the sea wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:If ever SC would make a short story novella of Mockingjay I want it to be the loooooong gap between Katniss and Peeta's growing relationship and how further elaboration of Epilogue. I would be happy with that. Short story novella of other character, I think from President Snow's POV. I'm always fascinated to know what the major antagonist are thinking....
hells yes! raine i totally agree
ah there goes the great minds thinking alike :lol: :lol: :lol:
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ha ha yep once again of the exact same opinion
**TEAM EDWARD**
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I'm so excited. People who are reading my fanfic said they're printing it out and putting it in the book so replace the end of it. I love my readers :)
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

We're having a book fair in my school (selling books in the library), and there are posters with Mockingjay on it, and everytime I see it I squeal and poke it, squeal and hug myself, or squeal. My friends think I'm insane.

Amanda Beth~ You wrote a HG fanfic? What's it called?

~h.f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

My version of the end of Mockingjay
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6274173/1/A ... Mockingjay

This is the other one I wrote really quickly...Coin's Assassination from Peeta's POV
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6305311/1/From_Peetas_Eyes