Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by samajama »

'twahy-lahyt' wrote:Shel did, in fact, know this. Samantha lied about Shel not knowing that. Samantha did not know that Mary was telling Shel all of this already.. Or Samantha didn't know that Mary and Shel had talked about all this earlier..... (Shel forgets which one, but Shel did discuss this with Mary already)
Samantha knows that Rochelle knew about this trip before she mentioned it to her. Samantha was talking to Mary who told Samantha that she had already told Rochelle about said idea, but Samantha had just sent th text message to Rochelle, so it was too late. Samantha thinks that she and Mary discussed this idea while Rochelle was somewhere else, but she's not sure.

Sam enjoys speaking in the thirs person, so she's going to keep this act up for a bit. She saw New Moon twice. She saw it the first time on Friday (11/20) with her best friend and two cousins, just like Twilight. Then, she saw it again on Sunday with her mother.

Sam went home on the 20th to see NM and stayed home until the next Sunday because she was too lazy and cheap to come back to school for 2 days.

Samantha has four essays to write over the next two weeks, so she's going to work on one now until she has class at 1:00. That means this post is getting cut short.

<3, Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I saw NM for the second time & I loved it even more the second time. I was just too excited the first to catch things & I noticed more the second than the first. CW did a good job.

We got our first snow fall here today (Northern Utah in USA). We're lucky we haven't really gotten any until today, so I really shouldn't complain. But I don't like the cold or the snow and we have both!

I hate winter. My lips get more chapped and that's annoying. And my hands are so dry. It's another evil part of winter. It's really not my fav month. I want to move some day so I can get away from this icky cold place.

I'm listening to Lifehouse right now, they're a great band, my #1. And they have a new cd coming out in February! Something to look forward too. I wish they got more love, because they are just awesome. I was really hoping that a song of theirs might make it to the NM soundtrack (there are a few I think would have worked really well.) Oh well.

Christmas is less than 3 weeks away! Do you know how crazy that is? This year has gone by waaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast.

My 25th B-day is in 24 days! Do you know how crazy that is? I can't believe that I am almost a quarter century. When I was younger that seemed soooo old and I definitely don't feel that old. Man.

I should probably get off & go to bed. It's 12:25 am here. Which means it's Sunday. Another week has gone by waaaaaay too fast.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

No posts in 5 days?
Boo.

Well. . .what to say? I moved last Tuesday. I don't have all my stuff (like olive oil and baking pans) so I'm kinda hating it.
On top of that, the cable just came on THIS Tuesday, which means I was nada Internet for a week.
*CRIES* It was hard.

Random:
Calling Shel Sunday about driving to Jacksonville. Exciting : )
It's freakin' cold.
I've been sick for. . .yeah, a month.
I'm gonna make a three tier Christmas cake!
We're having a Christmas Eve party but I hate kids so we'll see.
That sentence needs some punctuation.
I should definitely go to bed.
We're painting my room tomorrow! Pictures, fer shure!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

randies!!! we can't let this thread die!! they locked the carlisle thread....that's the only reason why i'm freaking haha.

anyway.
IT'S CHRISTMAS BREAK!!! thank goodness. this semester just about kicked my butt. i dunno how i did overall yet, but hopefully i get all A's. i'm not sure about my spanish civ class though.....my exam this morning was insane. sigh. how teachers expect students to write SIX "short answer" (and by short answer they mean 2-3 paragraphs) questions AND two essays IN SPANISH in an hour and fifty minutes is beyond me. i mean, i'm pretty good at writing on the fly and writing in spanish, but even i had to rush at the end. le sigh. we shall see i suppose!!

i'm knitting another scarf. this one is for my sister. she's my secret santa this year. i'll probably get it done by christmas, so i'm not worried. hmmm....i wonder what i'll do with the rest of my night? maybe i'll get really crazy and go to bed early :lol:

it's snowing/slushing right now. yuck. i hope it doesn't snow too much tomorrow cuz that'll ruin my potential-date plans. potential date because i don't know if he was actually asking me on a date or not.....but dinner and a movie sounds like a date, right? :roll: maybe i'll just wait and see with that too, haha.

welp. i think i'll go READ or something. man, i haven't had time for reading in forever. and i need to write too. i need to get a chapter out to my readers as a christmas present! we'll see if i can do it.

goodnight! love you all
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

Man I am sooooo dang cold right now. I HATE winter!

I am listening to Christmas music right now, trying to get into the Christmas spirit, because well I haven't been. That was the same last year. What's wrong??!?!?!?!?! I used to love Christmas & listening to music and in the mood. Maybe it's because it doesn't feel like it should be the end of December.

Random words:purple,cold, eat, glue, hammer, string, jerk, lollipop, red, type, facebook, color, raisins (ew I hate them!) cheese, roman, sing, laugh, jessica & mike, humans, love. That's good for now.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi randomness, it's been forever, sorry

Pup grows at an alarming rate, seriously, I was more right than I could ever imagine naming him half werewolf. Both considering growth-rate AND eating habits. Well, I guess they are connected...

4 days to x-mas :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
*Ninna loves x-mas on the level of a 3-year-old with a mile-long list to Santa...*

We finally have snow that sticks! YAY

found out two days ago that my goddaughters dad's new girlfriend (yeah, it's complicated...) has cancer. Terminal. They couldn't even say when, anywhere between tomorrow an half a year. I found out the same day they did. She has a 6 month old baby girl. Do I need to say that all my x-mas prayers are for them to have a x-mas miracle?
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Dearest Randies,

I wait so long intervels to post. . .
Just a few things.

I made another cake! I think this ones pretty. Pink, swirls, and crystals?? YES!!
Link 1
Link 2

Mary - I'm knitting my dad a scarf. . .problem, though, I probably won't get it done : (
Ninna - That's really sad. *Praying tonight*

Random. . .
It's freakin' freezing in this basement!
You can hear everything everywhere in this house!
My locks are on the outside!?!?
I am so pooped!
My walls almost done!
So is my chandelier!
Pictures coming!

BIG RANDOM:
Going to see Shel December 30th! So excited! First Lexer I'll meet. Haven't decided what we'll do yet. . .NC is b-o-r-i-n-g.

Goodbye!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

No one has posted on Randomness for a very long time! This is sad!!!
(though, does Chloe's editted post count?)

Anyway, speaking of Chloe, I do get to meet her on the 30th!!!
I'm excited, but nervous for some reason.

So, it was my birthday yesterday! I turned 17. I spent the day with one of my besties, and it was a just a very very good day. We saw The Princess and the Frog. Good movie, but it seemed kind of scary for it to be a Disney movie... Other than that we went out for lunch, shopped, and just talked. I think I'm seeing her again today... Hmm, I should text her.

I need to clean today though, so I won't have to clean on Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day. That would suck.

My computer has a virus on it (I'm on my dad's) The virus is apparently very bad. Costs 200 dollars to fix. So, basically it's just been sitting in my room. I miss using it!

I think that's it for now. I really don't have much random, but I needed to post.
So, love you all! <3
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Well Hello everyone. I cannot believe how long it has been since I've been on here. August! I am back to using my boyfriends laptop! Because my wireless card on mine it being dumb! So now I can actually sit on the computer without the internet whacking out! And I had an issue with my old email so I wasnt sure I would still be able to get on here. But I noticed thats not even the email I had this set under. :\ haha

Who is still on here? I see Shel and Mary..but I totally forgot everyones usernames on here. Ninna, too...WIngtear right? Wow, its been way too long!

So Merry Christmas everyone! Anyone else getting snow. We may get a mix of rain, sleet and snow tonight through Christmas day. :\ And of course we have to drive to my sisters and my boyfriends dads tomorrow night! But it should still be fun!

Wow, I missed this place. I am so glad to be back!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:randies!!! we can't let this thread die!! they locked the carlisle thread....that's the only reason why i'm freaking haha.
I could be wrong, but I think the only reason they did was because they then created a Team Carlisle thread. But yes it's been too quiet here, we need to liven it up!

So I'm having too much fun right now looking at the new moon bumper stickers on facebook. Man there are A LOT of them!

I can't believe tomorrow (well technically it's 12:19 am here) is Christmas!! I hope everyone has a great day & that you were good enough this year to receive a visit from Santa.

Happy Holidays to everyone else!!

I am so excited my sister who lives in Mississippi (I'm in Utah) is coming to visit in January! She has two adorable kids a boy almost 3 and a girl almost 2. We haven't seen them in over a year so it'll be great to see them. I'm hoping while shes here to make her watch Twilight to give her an idea & maybe get her to read the books. Who knows we'll see.