Twilight Guys #4

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Twilight Guys #4

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

My "special day" only just started. I got a doctor who t-shirt that says "you never forget your first doctor" and has a picture of the TARDIS on it..the tag is really funny it says "not dishwasher safe, for external use only, caution: contents flammable"
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Nice shirt Sami!

I'm at the beach right now, wish some of my lex friends were here with me. :P
This place is so beautiful, clear sky blue waters and white sands.

I also caught an octopus.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Are you gonna eat it?

I bought some plantains and am cooking an entire caribbean meal tomorrow..which is aparently heavy on the Indian influences.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

I tried to keep it as a pet but it died. :(

Caribbean? Cool. How do you make Caribbean food? How was the feast?

I got my driver's license today and I didn't pay for anything or went through the lines.
I love having perks cause of my dad's position. :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hey Karl can your dad help me when I go get my driver's license??? :lol: :lol: Oh yeah I gotta learn how to drive first :lol:

Wish I could go on vacation again. I love going to the beach, last time I went to the beach I enjoyed it too much the only souvenir I bought home was a very small shell which accidentally was trapped in my board shorts pockets :D
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

it's a physical impossibility to keep an octopus as a 'pet'.
:roll:
they can't survive in any kind of water aside from the salt water in the ocean they live in.
and it's impossible because you can't feed them exactly what their diet is composed of.
it'd cost money, or time if you want to catch the food yourself rather then buy it.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

@Raine haha maybe. :lol:

@Chels Yeah, I know.

-Third line loving Cebu City-
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Whooohooo it's Friday night, that means I can stay up until early morning. No plans for the weekend though...but after a couple of hectic weeks I think I deserve a whole day with nothing to do but sleep. Wonder if I should do it on a Saturday or a Sunday????
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
blasphemous_contessa

Sunday defo. and saturday should eb spent partying.

ps it's been above 80 degrees for 4 straight day! i felt safe enough to wear a mini skirt. but there are a lot of creepy mexicans in my town. on the plus side i got a lot of free cigarettes. maybe even enough to last me until payday!!!!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

Sami, why did you get free cigarettes?

Just got back from a wedding, it was really nice.

Off to see Robin Hood.