Rate the Quote V

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Rate the Quote V

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

8, I'm confused

"I feel terrible when I let you down. And I let you down every single time, so maybe you ought to suck it up. I gots to be me."
ASW
Last edited by blasphemous_contessa on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

9 of 10--neat link points

Next:

Ha! That's it! Hold it right there!
(to audience)
Pronoun trouble!
(to Bugs)
It's not: "He doesn't have to shoot *you* now." It's: "He doesn't have to shoot *me* now." Well, I say he does have to shoot me now!
(to Elmer)
So shoot me now!

(and Daffy's beak gets blasted. Again)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

"He who does not know history is doomed to repeat the eleventh grade. History is much cooler if you imagine Tom Cruise playing everyone."

asofterworld.com
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

9/10 for making me LOL

"There is nothing more dangerous than to leap a chasm in two jumps."

~David Lloyd George
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
blasphemous_contessa

lol 10

Today, I got my cat to learn fetch. He is 7 months old. I've had my dog for 6 years, and I still can't even get him to pick up a bone. Strange animals. MLIA
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

8.9 meh.
'Of course I'm not as brainless as I look hey wait! At least I'm not as brainless as you look!'
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

“Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.”

- Spencer Johnson
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

audreywarenne wrote:“Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.”

- Spencer Johnson
forgot to rate above quote. 8-)
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

I'd rate each of the two preceding quotes at at least 9/10

Next:

"You need to be a glorious-voiced, independently wealthy, sexy, politically motivated backstabbing -----[rhymes with witch]"

~Anna Russell, on becoming a successful opera singer.
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

5/10 because the person just sounds really cocky.

Tallahassee: There's a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just any box of Twinkies, the last box of Twinkies that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe. Believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date. Some day very soon, Life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go... empty.
-- Tallahasse from 'Zombieland'
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle