House of Night series by PC and Kristen Cast

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: House of Night series by PC and Kristen Cast

Post by vampyre_princess »

Have you signed up Hanny? Cause I have a referral... I rake it you've used the same user name... I've sent you a visitor message (it'll show on your profile) about what you need to do :D Thanks for joining

Pixie
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
st8girl
Settled in Forks

Post by st8girl »

Love the Marked series. Can't wait for the next installment.

As I'm a TEAM EDWARD, also STARK all the way.

At least Zoey is a strong character in the series. I can't say the same for Bella. :(
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I just finished Marked I am now reading the second book in the series called Betrayed. The characters haven't really captured my heart but to be honest the Twilight Saga has been the only one that has done that to me. I am interested thought on where this series is going to go.
Banner by TammyAZ
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Edward Ragazza~ The books get waaay better as they go on, so you'll love 'em a lot.

st8girl~ I'm not really a Team... I'm more neutral, although I loved Loren... :lol:

Pixie~ Yeppers, that's me!
This sounds fun, and the people sound like nice people! :D

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

contains spoilers
Dicusssion on Book Marked and Betrayed

HI Willowtree, I am on pg 70 of Betrayed. Now a little info about me I always try to see if I can figure out a book or the movie and see if I am right on the end. With that being said here is what I am thinking so far. I not sure if I trust Neferet. She is showing two sides of herself since I read the part where she was talking to Aphrodite in her office and Zoey over heard. Makes me wonder what she is trying to gain with these two characters. Also I know that this type of series is not a passionate love story like TWilight was however I thought maybe there was going to be a love story with Eric but now that Loren has been introduced I am second guessing myself. I am now wondering if Eric is working with Neferet to gain Zoey's trust.

Also just a thought since we are going to discuss the series maybe we can some how say what book we are discussing in bold letters that way no one gets anything ruined.
Banner by TammyAZ
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Edward Ragazza~ Good idea. :D
And call me Hannah or Hanny. :D
Spoiler about Marked and Betrayed
Your guesses are pretty good, actually...
But I better not spoil the rest of the series, so I'll be quiet. :D

Spoiler about Tempted

I finished Tempted, and: Oh. My. God. When does Burned come out??? Jeepers, such an ending... I wanna know what happens... And Heath, dead??? I thought Kalona was being good, too. :(
Stevie Rae and Nephraim? Huh. Well, makes sense...
Well, looks like Zoey's got one guy now. Solves her problems, but... If only it could have been solved another way... I kinda liked Heath. :(

End spoiler

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

HI Hannah you can call me Desiree. I heard there are only going to be 12 in this series is that true do you know? Thanks I just thought since I saw the thread and didn't read any of the previous post for anyone else who wants to join they can just look at the spoiler title and see if they had already read that book.

Betrayed Spoiler

I am now at the part where Zoey went to town to remember what her life was before she was marked and she saw Heath. Then she drank his blood . That girl is confusing me with her men. When I first started Marked I thought she was going to be with Heath cause you can tell he loves her at least that is what I got but he was to care free with his life example drugs.drinking etc.... Now that he changing for her I am wondering if it was b/c she tasted his blood that one night or is he truly changing for himself and her b/c he wants to be with her.
Banner by TammyAZ
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Desiree~ I thought I heard there were going to be twelve... I'm excited! They're wonderful books!
Spoiler about Betrayed!!! (Betrayed is the second book, right?)
Don't worry, be the end of the latest book you're still confused about Zoey and her guys. :roll:
Again, good guesses...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

willowtree wrote:Desiree~ I thought I heard there were going to be twelve... I'm excited! They're wonderful books!
Spoiler about Betrayed!!! (Betrayed is the second book, right?)
Don't worry, be the end of the latest book you're still confused about Zoey and her guys. :roll:
Again, good guesses...

~h. f. e. l.
:lol: Seriously I never read a series or story where the character had so many guys that where pursuing them. Hopefully I get caught up soon so we can discuss it together which book are you on Hannah book 5?
Banner by TammyAZ
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Desiree~ I just finished book six, which is the latest book.
And I agree, By the end of it, she's had a total of... four guys? :roll: :lol:

I want Burned to come out!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)