House of Night series by PC and Kristen Cast

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: House of Night series by PC and Kristen Cast

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Nora ~ You didn't offend anyone so please don't think you can't post here cause you can.

Chrissy~ YOu hit the nail on the head the story line for 12 books is a little much and tiresome. I haven't read the Morganville series however, I am reading the Vampire Kisses series which is way young for my age but still cute but, the story line is becoming very old. To me the author just feels in fluff to continue this story.
Banner by TammyAZ
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hahaha, I read the first 2 books of the Vampire Kisses series and I think a chapter or 2 of the third book. The series is way young. But, it's innocence is what makes it adorable. Jagger almost reminds me of a very young Eric from True Blood, lol.

I read a few more chapters of Burned to see if I was ready to get back into it.....I'm not. =(
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Chrissy~ I can read both innocence and adult books. That is why I loved the Twilight series. SM didn't have to have a adult scene to get the point. I think that is why I loved the series so much out of everything I read she made this into a beautiful story which had so much dialogue and beautiful words that woven E&B together. I read VK all the way to the current since I can read it in a day. I just hope she finishes the series soon. Speaking of Jagger and Eric from TB did you read the TB series? HOw did you like it? ERic is my favorite character.

Because this is a HONS I must mention something about it in my post. Sorry Mods. Was Burned just nothing but a filler in what was has already been happening since book 1?
Banner by TammyAZ
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

Edwards Ragazza - In Burned Zoey is in Spirit world or something like that. Her soul has shattered and Stark is doing everything to help her put it back together. He also travels to the Spirit World, where Heath is trying to make Zoey whole again. Stevie Rae has her own issues back in Tulsa. I can't remember much of the details anymore, but there was much more Stark in Burned, which I liked. :)
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Desiree, I haven't read the books yet, but I am OBSESSED with the show. Eric is my favorite as well. I don't want to read the books and then have them ruin the show for me, lol. I have the first 6 (I think) on my Nook, so maybe I'll read the first book soon and then get back to you. =)

Nora is exactly right. That's how Burned is going. I'm really going to try and finish it soon.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse