Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by nightrunner »

I just mean make sure that if we have it just within our thread we have a way of making sure people can see its separate from normal convos going on around maybe

*this line is being fascinated by dailybooth *
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Umm..... What is this 'Motivational Team' thing??

~ This line needs to vacuum. ~

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Heylo :D

Kim, Paige, Chrissy & Phoebe .. a bit late but nice to meet you :)

Lol yeah.. what is this 'Motivational Team'?

-This line is listening to the bed intruder song-
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I wanna be on the team.
I wanna be a -shudder- cheerleader of some sort.
And I wanna wear a cute outfit too. XD.
Pwease.
Oh and I think Chrissy,Lexus, And Paige know.
Ask them.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

So, I read about two or three pages of posts after my post, but got bored. hehe. :roll:

THANK YOU PHEOBS AND ROO AND ROUGE FOR SAYING HI! or mentioning me. OH, AND PIXIE! you guys rock. :lol:

There's pretty much one day 'till Mockingjay. I'm so excited, I'm in denial. It'll come soon enough... I just hope the local bookstore has it, 'cause it's tiny, but it had Hunger Games and Catching Fire, so it should... *r* (which my short-cut to saying *fingers crossed*, because the sign in sign language for 'R' is crossed fingers)

I'M HERE, SAMMY! I'm just... just... lazy? :lol:
And Vildy moved last Saturday, so she started school and all that jazz, so she's busy.

WHAT IS THIS MOTIVATIONAL TEAM??
and it's the t(W)een thread. *coughs pointedly and subtly points at self*
EDIT:
I'm in.

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Why hello everybody!! :mrgreen:

Chrissy- Ahk. My whole campus is the health division with nurses, dietitians, laboratory scientists, physiotherapists and such....
Yayy!!!! Hello Queen Procrastinator! I'm Princess Procrastinator... nice to meet you too :lol:
Oh Chrissy.. what have you got me into?! Why do you want me to be captain? I'd be happy to.. but what exactly were you thinking of it becoming into?
It's very sweet that you think I'm awesome.. you're very awesome yourself, you know!
Nice banner btw. I like the pretty colours! =)
How's the study going?

Sami- hmm. Sounds suspicious. Are you gonna go on a date at a different time?

Sammy- *hugs back* Ugh. I hate it when electronic things don't wanna work!!

Kimmy- That's cool. Creep away! I'm pretty sure everyone does that here! ahaha that's awesome!
I totally need to watch the finale again!!! so so so SO excited!!
No that's not bad of you. You're allowed to be proud of yourself. Can i ask, why you got to go in there and they didn't?
You too with the motivational thing?!

PJ- the lovely weather only lasted for a day.. i woke up this morning to rain and coldness :'( I really can't wait for summer!!
That is soooo awesome! Good job!
Yes name you electronics.. what sorta names do you like? I could help you name them if you'd like?! :D
Aww. don't let it get you down too much, whatever the result! You'll work it out either way, but i'm sure you'll be ok and get awesome grades!!! :D
haha.. that's what everyone seems to say!
The motivational team would be good if we made it work!

Sam- I suppose. I like h's! Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! =D
Then what's the argument if they're different? :?
Haha yeah. Aww i bet you like lots of things and are good at them all!!
All these Sam's are confuzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!
Hanny's off being Hanny. Reading and obsessing I'm told. And Vildy just moved so she'll be MIA for a bit.

Alexa- But I love your host banner!! It's so pretty and amazing :D

Ayan- Hi!!! Better late than never!! :D Nice to meet you. What's happening?

Hanny- Aww you're welcome girlie!!
Yayyy for mockingjay!! Even though I haven't read the hunger games lol. I will though!
I'm not too sure what the Motivational team exactly is at present... waiting for Chrissy she came up with it.

What's this motivational team thing?? Chrissy i see you're behind this!! You're cute you know lol =D It shouldn't be complicated. though... And a thread for it? That's different. Would the mods even let us have one!? Hmmm... anyone got any ideas!? And who's wanting to be in the team?

~Paige~
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Chrissy: Yes, there are a lot of Sams. I'm just used to it lol. And oh man! I'm glad you figured that out. Would have been just a tad bad otherwise. I think your motivations team is a goooood idea! Although I don't exactly know what you want to do with it, lol. PM me and I can help you figure it out if you want; I need a good distraction. ;)

Alexa: Aw, man. Not cool. I enjoyed making my sched!

Sami: Hey girl!! *huggles* Well, that's just awdul. Boys never seem to understand just how much work it takes for us to extra-cuteify ourselves. *shakes head*

Paige: Hello there :] I remember you from TE; got your PM yesterday. I'm 19 and from New York City. I got to college in upstate New York, though. I go back to school on the 6th, so I'm still home for now. I love to read (duh), used to dance (and still do sometimes), and I love acting and singing as well. Um, that's about it. ;]
You snuck your post in before mine! Well, now I'm all caught up, so all is well!! And if we want a separate thread for it, I can PM bac, and she'll probably make it 'cuz she loooooves me. Haha.

Phoebe: LOL, it's okay. I have some days when I can't say really simple words. Like..."shirt." Yeah, happened to me yesterday. Hehe.

Sam: Yeah, calling me Sammy or Whammy or whatever is just easier. :lol:

Ayan: GASP! Hello 'dere! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! *deep breath* *tackle hugs*

Roo: Ditto on your shudder before the word *whispers* cheerleader.

Hannah: Hello :] Got your ping..I don't think I responded though. Oh well.. :roll:

Whew. A whole bunch of that should have come through in my message last night.
*This line is watching Charmed.*
*This line should be reading Hunger Games.*
*hugs and rainbows for everyone* -Sammy
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

PJ~ Haha yeah the different countries might be a problem!

Sam~ Aww thanks so much :D! Wow sixth year of Latin huh?? :O

Chrissy~ Ooh ok be sure to let us know what's goin on :) well if you want to lol!
I haven't heard that song, but I'll have to check it out!
Hmm what color for the wristband... lol! I love that we all procratinate haha! I should be studying for my Anatomy and Physiology test, but I'm not haha! Wow this is so not a good way for me to start the year off :P!
It's a show and tell speech, I have to take something and talk about it for two minutes! It seems so easy, but it's not lol! I'm already freaking out about what I'm going to say and I so can't talk infront of everyone for two minutes!
Yeah the Motivational Team sounds great! I think we should keep it here in the Teen Thread since we know each other so well and if others join in it might be a little strange... it's like confessing to a stranger lol! It would also give us more topics and conversations to have with each other! That's just my opinion though =)!

Paige~ Lol :)!
I had to watch it again! It seemed like forever since I've watched it so I decided to lol!
Yay I can be proud lol! Well in order to ride on the ambulance you have to be eighteen by February 2011 and two of my friends weren't going to be eighteen by then, and we were only allowed to get one test grade below an 80 and they had more than one so they weren't allowed to do the clinicals!
Yes I think you would be a perfect Motivation Team captain haha! You seem like you are such a happy and nice person =)! You are always cheering us on with whatever we are doing!

To explain the Motivational Team, it's kinda like a way for us to support each other! I know I enjoy having people wish me luck and support me with stuff going on in my life =)! It's like a way for us to cheer each other on!

Wow it seems like we have a lot of Sams haha!!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey! I'm really bored today. I have nothing to do! I guess I'll just end up sitting here and worrying about tomorrow :lol:
I think I might be seeing Toy Story 3 tonight though! Wooo!

Alexa - You get sun! Shocking! That is so unfair... It's sunny(ish) today though :D

Chels - Awesome! loving the new avie!

Chrissy - Omg that is such a good idea! I might have to that for like all my subjects this year :lol:
haha yeah it is :D

Ayan - Hey! The motivational team is just a way we can all sort of motivate each other to do stuff, like school. It's motivation to actually work! But also it's an excuse to keep coming on the lex when you're busy with more important things =P haha

Hanny - Yay you posted again! Hey :D
Oooh that's so cool! I didn't know that! I'm so excited too!!! Have it pre-ordered :lol:

Paige - Oooh maybe we switched weather! It's nice here today :lol:
Yay help me name them! lol, I have no name preferences =P
haha yeah I know. I will be fine. Fine fine fine :D
That's because everybody is right =P haha
Motivational team would be awesome if it worked! haha

Sammy - Haha yes! I hate those days! and then you feel so stupid cos you know it's simple but you just can't work it out. I hate when even if you write it down it looks wrong and you never know how it's supposed to be :lol:

Kim - only a small problem =P which I'm sure we can overlook :lol:
We do have a lot of Sam's! Haha

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

It's my last week of driver's ed! I've got the test on Wednesday! Someone remind me to epic study tomorrow night please?? :?

@PET: OH LOOK. YOU'RE ALIVE. Yay. = )
I know you're lazyyyy. I am tooo. =P
Oh yeahhhhhh. I knew that too. Dangg! I needa talk to her!!!
I like your *r* thing. ;)
You're our only and favorite tween Hanny!!!! = )

@Paige: The argument is which is better, not just the spellings, like the actual word.
I like geography and earth sciences and am good at those, but suck at everything else. =P
I knowwww. The name Sam is seriously the most popular for my age group. I did this thing on Facebook to see how original your parents were with naming you when you were born and my parents got an F-. Samantha is like the 4th most popular name...

@Sammy: Okay, we'll go with that! I just wasn't sure if that's what you'd wanted. I've been called both Sami and Sammy by friends over the years so I'll always get confused, but we'll try to unconfuse everyone else. :lol:

@Kim: Yep! We have a pre-course in sixth grade, then two years of Latin I in seventh and eighth, and then I've taken Latin II and III at the high school. I'm going into Latin IV now!
And okay, I think I understand the motivational team thing....

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~