Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by vampyre_princess »

Okay, I know I'm not getting on as much as I would like :( but I'm here! I am getting severly creeped out by my ex (not Paul - we're still together) and I just don't know how I can tell him he needs to get lost as I'm with someone else now and I always will be! He just doesn't seem to be getting it!!

I'm going to see Harry Potter a week tomorrow, as we were waiting for a friend to get back to us about coming with us and when she did there wasn't enough tickets for us all :( so we have to wait another week!

Anyway, how is everyone?

Kym I know it sucks I try to get on here as much as I can though :/
I think everyone sometimes needs to learn to forgive and forget I know I do. I forgive people but I don't ever truly forget what they did. That's my biggest problem :( has it beeen sorted? or is it getting there?

Chrissy Hey :) shame about having to drop out of your summer classes not being well sucks :/ I'm way busy doing loads of stuff with different organisations and clubs I'm involved with all summer (including on my 19th birthday)

Pixie Fey Jitterbug
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Okay now I'm back and ready to make a real post lol! Hopefully I'll remember to copy this post though before I submit it because my internet keeps disconnecting and I don't want to lose this post if it does :shock:!

TSB~ Yay HP 7.2 :clap:!! Did you love it?? I know I loved it lol! I didn't even know how to react when it was over :cry: because it was so amazing and there's not going to be a part to see after! I'm so used to seeing a new one every few months or years!
Wow it seems like your break went by so fast lol! Well I hope you enjoy this semester of uni and it isn't too crazy so you can stop by and update us on what's going on :)!
I was planning on watching Teen Wolf, but I didn't get to see the first episode and now I'm a few behind lol! I've heard it's good though so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on it!
Yep I'm fine and dandy lol!
I completely understand what you mean about your childhood ending with HP!

Chrissy~ Lol I love that you got your mom to watch Teen Wolf :lol:!!

Sam~ Yes I've seen on FB that you were talking about everything you have going on and all the stress you have! I hope you get everything settled and it's less hectic!
Wow we hardly see fights anymore! Haha that's so funny!!
Yes I miss that too :(! I recently had my one year anniversary and I was so bored so I was reading over the posts of around the time I joined! So much has changed over this year... some good and some not so good!
Lol well happy belated anniversary!

Hanni~ :lol: Yes you still have ten days until it's your two year anniversary!
Lol I'll check it out! Yes I looked over my first posts too and it's crazy how things change lol! I read over mine and was shocked by them :oops:!
Sorry I haven't heard about them, but I'm still excited for you =]! It's exciting to meet people like that!
Oh yeah that's right we talked about you being in Texas! Sadly you're still too far away from me even though you are in the nearby state lol!

Jitterbug~ Aww ={ that's terrible that your ex won't back off!
That's too bad that you haven't been able to see HP 7.2 yet, but it will be worth the wait being able to see it with your loved ones!
I'm doing good =]! Just trying to enjoy the summer without having a heat stroke in this heat lol!
I understand that it's hard for everyone to get on the Lex and post everyday, but it's still nice to talk to all of you whenever you all stop by ;]!
Yes that's how I am too! Usually I don't care to forgive and forget or when I do, I don't really forget about it and it just stays on my mind all the time! This time I'm really trying to get past everything and really move on! It's an everyday process like our friendship is kinda getting back to normal, but there's still that part of me that doesn't trust her or want to believe what she says! It's getting better though so hopefully I'll be able to be more forgiving!
(Stalking your post to Chrissy) Yay 19th birthday :D! August 7th right??

It just hit me that sooner or later all of my good friends are going to leave me in this thread because they will no longer be teens pretty soon =[! I know there's a few that will still be around until I'm not a teen so that's the good thing lol!

P.S. Yay I remembered to copy this post just incase my internet disconnects before it goes through lol!
☮ ♥ ツ Kym
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

hey guys, i echo pixie about not getting here enough!

I got back from america on wednesday morning, only 3 days later than planned thanks to a mini medical emergency, but apart from that florida was awesome!!!!

im not working all summer so i promise im going to try be here more before i go to uni in 50days time :)
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey guys - Surprise!
Yeah i'm still here...I didn't go on my trip to Tanzania, it's a long story but yeah basically I didn't go, I'm still in England so I should be able to post a bit more now :D

HANNI!!!! I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU!!! CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GET TO MEET THEM!

And OMG OMG OMG!!! How awesome was Harry Potter???? I cried so much when it was over...I think I freaked out my boyfriend a bit :P I kinda went into shock cos I couldn't believe it was all over, he had to buy me a mcdonalds so I'd stop being all shaky :P It was sooo weird!

I miss you guys...
I'll reply properly later but I hope everyone is ok!

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Alexa~ Oh no :shock: a medical emergency! I hope everything's okay!

Fee-B~ Yay I'm excited to see you posted :D!
Ooh okay that explains how you got to watch HP 7.2! I was wondering about that lol!
HP was AWESOME! I loved it :D! I was speechless when it was over! I had no idea how to react lol!
I've missed you Feebs! *hugs*

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Pj~ Harry potter was awesome!!!!! there was a thunder storm outside whilst we were watching it, which added some brilliant sound effects to the fight scenes lol

kym~ i just had the joys of having my appendix removed, it didn't feel like coming back to england so it decided to hurt alot so i had to go to emergency :/
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

So many lex ladies have posted!!! Yay!!

Meanwhile, I've been a horrible horrible lex lady... I know I said I'd come back to post AFTER I saw HP7.2... but I've been sick with the flu (way to end the holidays, right?!) and then this weekend I have FOUR birthdays!! So I haven't had a chance to come back.. AND uni/school goes back today (new semester, woo! .....NOT!) and I've got to go off to catch abus in a sec.. lucky, Mondays will be my slow uni day (every other day is 9-5, ugh!) so I'm gonna *try* to definitely check in here on that day.

Ohhhh, did anyone see on FB that Vildy is in AUSTRALIA!?!?!?! So awesome... me thinks! hehe!

Anywho, I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer break!!! =)

Paige xx
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hello my Lexicon lovelies :)! Just stopping by for a quick post :wave:! The past few days have been very busy for me so I haven't been able to post! It's been a fun few days though :)! I'll be back tomorrow to reply to posts and explain!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

EDIT (8/1): I'm such a bad Lexer :(! I'm sorry I said a week ago that I would reply to posts the next day! This past week has been very busy for me! I've had birthdays to celebrate, family gatherings, night outs with friends, and I've been getting ready for college! I haven't had enough time to properly post, but I'm here lol!

Alexa~ Ouch! That darn appendix lol!
I hope you are doing better :)!

TSB~ Lol yes I do remember you saying you would be back to post after you watched HP7.2! :rant: Lol I'm just kidding with you! That's terrible that you got sick with the flu :(! That's a bad way to end your break lol! Wow that's a lot of birthdays :lol:!
Wow your break sure came and went pretty fast! I hope you can relax a bit more this semester! Good luck ;)!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Kym – And he’s getting worse :( he’s creeping me out now. Oh well hopefully if I ignore him he’ll go away again.
I’ve seen Harry Potter now :D and it was AWESOME! I loved it, cried towards the end though :cry: we all expected me to though so we laughed about it, I got told I looked a little like Bellatrix afterwards that made me giggle, my sister was SUPPOSED to take a pic of me dressed as I was and put it on Facebook but she didn’t.
I hope it goes how you want it to with your friend
Yeah, I’ll be 19 on Sunday… shame paul is gonna try and embarrass me totally :cry: mean person.

Alexa – Medical Emergency :shock: you okay??

Phoebe – it’s a shame you couldn’t go, lets hope for nice weather here now you’re stuck here. Hope you’re okay.

Paige – Hey, how are you? Shame about the flu, not a good way to end holidays, then again I’ve been ill for a while, hopefully it’ll go by Sunday though.

Much Love,
♥♪Pixie Fey Jitterbug♪♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey Jitterbug! Sorry I haven't replied to you :(! I've been super busy! I'm getting ready to move to uni and it's the county fair and rodeo week so I've been going to the carnival with friends lol! I hope you had a great birthday though :clap:!

I'm kinda busy right now, but I wanted to stop by and tell you all that it's finally raining :D!! I'm so happy about that lol! It hasn't rained much in over a year! We really need this rain and hopefully we'll get more :)!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]