Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by Sydflower »

Chels- I do looove bookstores. Just because all the books are so fresh and new and they can all be mine FOREVER! haha, and I dont have to whisper like the library.

Chrissy- Well congratulations!! and GOOD LUCK! haha, i feel sad for you. School. bleh.

Narnar- What are your other options???
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

That's the problem! My school has a bunch of well hidden type classes. So I can elbow my way into a lot of things. What do I like? Ummm... I'm a judgmental harpy who enjoys fashion (but not sewing), pop culture, and random crap that won't take me anywhere in life, or as Sydney says:
Sydflower wrote:books, music, not your sibling, knowing everything, graphicsss
I'm very jack of all trades in academia. The only reason I have this stupid slot is because I finished my gym credits in Canada.

Other stuff I'm taking (in no particular order)
AP World History
AP Economics (Micro and Macro)
Honors Chemistry
French 3
Advanced Geometry/Trigonometry
and Advanced World Literature

I'm seriously considering just taking Latin.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

NAR: Heeey, I was quoted I feel so special! Hahaha! And YES TAKE LATIN AND SAY LATIN PHRASES TO ME! I cant believe you have FRENCH. Gross.

I am still so mad at my school for putting me in French instead of Spanish. I could rant about this all day long. I have been for a week now. IDIOTS. IDIOTS. IDIOTS.

*this line is fuming*
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

But, Sydney, it would be cheeeeeeeeeeeeating if you took Spanish. You have a head start on all those other kids. And I might just take Latin. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A DEAD LANGUAGE IF PEOPLE ARE STILL LEARNING 'EM! Plus, I'd feel so smart if I knew even a little bit. But then there's the conjugation patterns for another language. I'd probably get so confused with French and Latin at the same time. Please dear lord let newspaper be open.
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello teen thread!

I just logged in because I was confused as to why Nar was asking me for her interests.

Syd- I'll continue saying this.. Taking French is much, much better than taking Spanish.

-This line is feeling like this post is short-
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

AYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! YOU POSTED!

-this line is rejoicing-
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

It isnt CHEAAATING, Nar.. I dont know enough to even hold a conversation lol. I want to really really know it! And good luck with those patterns for multiple languages, French is confusing enough.

AYAAAAAAN! Heyyy girl. Welcome to the thread. again. I refuse to learn French. I LOVE THE SPANISH. MUAHAHA.

*this line is rejoicing with Nar*
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

NAAAAR, YES I DID!

Lol Syd.. Well I am still bitter about them, okay?

Oh and hi to those of you I don't know.. which seems to be most of you actually lol. I'm Ayan :)

-This line is happy y'all are rejoicing-
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chrissy~ Yeah Damon acted like any normal guy would! He acted like he didn't care with that idgaf attitude and that's how any guy would act when they are turned down or hurt! Haha yeah I guess I see what you mean about Elena and Damon :lol:! I was like "omg omg!" after the kiss, then after the whole kitchen scene I was like "Omg! What!?" haha!!
Yay congrats on getting into the school! That's super exciting =D!!

Naureen~ I agree with Chrissy! What are you interested in? Maybe you could find something that has to do with your interests!
Omg I am so jealous... I want to learn Latin haha! I was just talking about it earlier! The only foreign language class my school offers is spanish and I know enough of that lol! Take Latin take Latin!! Haha!

Ayan~ Hi I'm Kim =)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

PJ: Haha it's a bit like that sometimes.. too much going on in one place!
Thanks for joining the VD thread. I wanna get it moving and all excited for season 2!
Oh you told me about the teaching on FB! :D
Have you got the results yet!?!?
Well done on the rubik cube.. that thing frustrates me! Good to see that it's actually possible to complete!
Pj, VD is amazing full stop!
We didn't get that confused. Although Syd and Nar coped better than i did haha. Those girls are crazy!

Sam: Aww poor Sammy! :( Yeah it sounds like it wasn't fun. We all get along here though and noone wants it to crash so *fingerscrossed*
You're still on holidays right? when's school back?

Syd: yeah it's sorta like that. Soooooo have you been to Hollywood? :lol: I will! I really really wanna go there one day =) I know what you mean about ABS haha. Morgan is a sweetheart! You on the TE thread then? I get the bf list now.. I have a less physical much small list in my head ;) and we all have hate lists! No i don't know Ayan?! :? LMAO @ the rubik cube!

Kimmy: Hey *waves hand furiously* I pinged you back!
Aw cool @ the subjects!
We will be stefan defenders for all of time! (something tells me this is going to be hard! There's LOTS of Damon lovers out there! :S)

Chrissy: Mine are definitely unoriginal.. they're just the colours that they are! Haha, mary had a little lamb must be the most well known song to play on the piano in the world. I think i started with that song! We're all stupid in love with the show! It's literally taken over Shai's and mine TwiObsession. That show is amazing! No no no! come to the thread we need lots of VD-obsessed people! It's not that hard following it once you know what you're doing. I'll explain: okay so the colours that you're seeing is an accumulated discussion of a recent S2 comic con promo from youtube. Basically each colour is one person. The guide/key for the colours is on the top of each post. To join the discussion, click 'quote' on the last discussed post. Delete the part that says [quote persons name] & [/quote]. Choose a colour that can be read easily but hasn't been used (Red?) and write away under the last comment of each question. The questions are in purple. Then submit it! <-- Does this make sense? [see PH instructions I gave her on the thread] I'm wanting to start a new discussion up soon as we've basically discussed this promo as much as we can but I need to think of some discussion points.*end VD thread explanation* Wolves and vamps? funny. :lol: You'll see if you read the books and into the season 2 (hint: TYLER!) haha. I get ya on the twilight comparison. Yeah I've read the first series of books. Yet to read VD:the return and then Stefan's diaries comes out late 2010/2011. You really need to read them! They're really not much like the show.. but still the same you know?! Kurt is freaking amazing. I love that guy! I wish he was MY bestie haha! No we don't have PLL here and i doubt we'll get anytime soon. Maybe on PayTV but I don't have that! =( Congrats on school!

Alexa: Done and done!

Nar: Yeah it's a bit of a hazard taking Chuck. I think you're life would actually be in danger! Ahhhhh Nate. He's a cutie. But he's too boring and too eugh! you know. Dan's funny, and hot, and smart, and amazing! Love chair! their the greatest. And i already know what happens at the end of season 3. I follow a blog to get my GG fix! Can't wait to actually see it though. The dvd needs to hurrrrryyy UP!! I'm very interested in the PLL.. but i doubt Aus will get it :'( My advice for the school subject is do something that you like and that's fun!

A.H: Hey!!! I don't know you :S I think your Ayan? Judging from Syd and Nar.... I'm Paige, 18, from Australia! =)

Question of the Day:
I've always wanted to be a doctor since I was little, and now I'm studying Pre-Med so fingerscrossed! @ all those who want to be docs: Study hard and you'll get there! But i guess my dream job if I wasn't becoming a doc would be Music/drama Teacher that would be pretty cool

OKay. I think that everyone! Right, g2g now. Got 6 hours of Music Theatre rehearsals. And then I'm going to see my old school/music faculty for their annual performance. Yay!!! =) =) =)
~Paige~
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams