Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by roo-roo91 »

Geesh.
Did I drive everyone off.
Huh.
-looks around-
Empty.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Paige- I just love it, lol..

PJ- The original thread got shut down because... hahaha, it was crazy. There was a LOT of drama and dumb stuff happening and the mods just got fed up and shut us down until we all decided to get along. A lot of us left then and only visit now.. But Unitedness still lives in our hearts and souls <3

Sam- No, we shall do our best to not have to resort to Teen Thread 3.0... that would just be shameful.

Guys, I finished Twilight again today... And it is still so good. It reminded me of how I ended up on the Lex in the first place. <3
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

SYDNEY! SYDNEY! SYDNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I'm on. On the lex. On the lex at the same time as another quaddie. Rein in your excitement.

Or don't. DANCE PARTAY

To all of y'all who don't know me (which probably is all of y'all), I'm Nar, I used to be here a lot (check the post count, yo!) but now, it's sporadic. As in, someone tells me how booooored they are (shame shame shame, you should be planning an ugly wedding or something) and I'll try to sign in and if the lex lets me, I post once here, then switch to talking on another medium. But, HI LITTLE TWEENIE BOPPERS! WHADDUP?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

OH HEYYY NAR! I BE LOVIN THAT BANNER OF YOURS. YOURE ON WITH ME, HOW CUTE ARE WE <3333

*dances like crazay*

Hahahaha do you remember Logs' bridesmaid dress?!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

How could I forget? It was like an angel vomited a rainbow!

And of course you be lovin this banner of mine, how could one not? You toooooootes hearted the idea of screenshotting these loveys armed as soon as I uttered it. :D

The Lex is like a bike, I remembered to put spaces around the smiley without even thinking about it. Tee Hee.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I'M ON THE LIST 2.0. This amazes me, I thought my name would've been taken off after so long, rather than clog things up like that. I remember the making of The List, who was it that had it on their computer and alphabetized? I wanna say it was Jenininininininininininininininini, she needs to re-return! Do people still capitalize or face the wrath of half a dozen crazy teenage girls?
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

That dress was hilarious!

Ahhh, yes.. I lovelovelovelove that banner. I popped my DVD's in so quick! And the perfect episode too. "Penelope"

Nobody is removed! The only thing I dont get on the 2.0 is the "Alumni" thing??? I remember The List nickname making, lol. It all started with Yank and Red. I dont remember who alphabetized it and she does need to COME BACK TO US AGAIN. And I capitalize. MOST OF US DOOO
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

GOOD! A tiny piece of my soul would die if I knew people flouted The List's authority and disrespected it so. I feel so verbose lately. Remember when we had to fake our way into filling out two lines? That was so much fun! Ayan's legacy.

There was an alumni thing? I was too busy staring at the large writing to notice. Imma go look again now. Allie needs to be here to name people! She's such a good namer. I wanna see what names her kids end up with.

-This line misses people-
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Hahaha, I still remember. *this line is hungry* *this line is eating Naureen's second line* Still gotta take up space sometimes!! Ayan should log in again.

Yes, something about Alumni that I dont understand lol.. SAMI is one of them. Allie's children will have amazing names. We should be their Godparents or something... that is how important we are.

Naureen.. have your posts been reduced??? Or was the milestone you reached 5000?

EDIT: HAHAHA I FINALLY REACHED 2100 POSTS.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

I reached a lot of milestones first. I juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust got to frozen status before Logan, and we both complained about how it wouldn't change anymore. I think Alumni are people who are no longer teens? Ugh, Sami's so old. It makes me feel old. I'M TOO YOUNG TO FEEL OLD. We'll be Red's future children's fairy godmothers. I'll have purple sparkly wings and you'll be the blue fairy!

-this line is eating Sydney's first line, because it is EVILE, muahaha-

Took you long enough! The 2100 club doesn't even hold meetings anymore!
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Yes but didnt you reach 10000? Or am I imagining that?? And that is a GOOD theory! Sami isnt that old, lol... and you are only two years older than me! IM NOT OLD EITHER. Aww yay, such responsible parents we will be! BLUE FAIRIES. I like purple.

*this line is eating Nar's line that ate my line because she ate my first line first which is rude*