Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Post by dazzel21 »

It's Rob's Birthday!!! Hope he's having a good one.

I heard we're having an e-party later, or rather tomorrow morning for me :D .
I'll be back tonight though looks like I have a gazillion pages to read to catch up.

Later.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ilovetwilight0509 »

Hi ladies and Happy Birthday Rob. it is almost 5 here, but I think 10 in london so happy birthday to Rob. I have been up for a while and I will be preparing for my kids b day party and doing it half asleep so I don't know if I will be able to join in the fun later. I might have to sleep on my down time. I can only hope. I am going to be so dead.

I don't know why but I do not get notifications anymore through e-mail. If I don't respond to you I am sorry. It is very hard to find my last post and go from there. I didn't find my post this time, but I found some responses to it. Sorry if I miss anyone.

I have to say THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PICS. AND VIDOES. I LOVED THE VIDEO TO YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG. I actually have the exact pic. of Rob on the bike with the purple shirt laughing inbetween takes on the set of RM. That was cool to see. But thak you everyone for posting the pics. I don't get time to surf for that stuff

Marielle, I love the scruff too.

Velvet 409 that poster is cool I haven’t seen one. Do you know where that was?

Open Fire- thank you and I am sorry too about getting hassled from my family. But you asked me if I am was close to my aunt? Well if you picture how my mom won’t watch my kids because it is twilight related and now she won’t watch them for just about anything and my aunt who basically belittled and judged me because my daughter watched twilight and through in my face what her daughter does and only lets the kids watch disney I would have to say with a family like that there isn’t many people I can get close to. Am I crazy but is dwarfs chasing someone off a cliff as scary as twilight? Because my daughter didn’t go screaming from twilight but there are Disney movies she has wailed about. Wrap it up in a cartoon and my daughter can go crying out of the room and it is socially exceptable, but watch a real movie and frown down on me. I wish I thought about the not crying for twilight, but she has for Disney movies when I was talking to my aunt. Not disrespectfully, but to stick up for myself.

Vampirelover109- I don’t think I have met you, but I saw you got a signature from Rob? Can I ask where? I am guessing at the London Premiere? I saw him at the NY one and I have seen him at the Today Show. Did you hear his voice. I have only talked to him for about 30 or 40 seconds and he only said about 3 or 4 words, but the accent in person is awesome.

Swan cullan- I hope you and your daughter are getting better.

Jazz Girl I agree with you about the video of the elephant. I was livid that I heard about all the talk now and it was taken yrs. ago and edited and they are against this movie for it, which had nothing to do with it. The news even went on to say that there was an animal’s rights person on set. At least the letter from theI think it is Fox said that. I was so mad because they are messing with people livelihoods. They worked hard and for someone to be so reckless and not care they might affect people that had nothing to do with it pisses me off. I started a little company and that was hard work and since I have great respect for people that work hard for themselves. Anyway anyone that has a job that could be affected by bad word of mouth to the point it could affect their income, which is probably most jobs, but it just pisses me off. Especially if this person had to work hard and build something to get where they are. For a job you have to do what it takes to better yourself in your field, but as an actor or a business man you have to in addition to honing your craft you have to market yourself and that is hard and time consuming and to have someone be so reckless pisses me off. But if people have common sense then this will just bring attention to it and maybe people will see it that wouldn’t have.

:wave: Goldengirl59- I see you are new welcome.
Last edited by Ilovetwilight0509 on Fri May 13, 2011 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Popping in very quick to say Happy Birthday Rob!

And Congratulations Brienna! I am so happy to hear of the birth of Jona. I'm sorry the pregnancy was so hard, it sounds the delivery was good though?

Do you think the whole Friday the 13th thing is reversed if it is Rob's birthday? Wonder what he's doing?
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!!

I'll be back later! :)
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Happy Birthday to the amazing and talented Robert Thomas Pattinson!

I hope he's enjoying the day and celebrating somewhere low-key, preferably with Kristen.

**EDIT: Although I prefer his hair better these days, I couldn't resist posting the picture that stole my Robginity. That's the very first Robcrack I posted on this thread, about two years ago. :swoon:

Brienna~ Congrats on the birth of your son! Sorry you had such a difficult pregnancy, and we look forward to seeing you in a few weeks after you've had some time to bond with your little one.

Newjen~ I like your idea that Rob turning 25 today should reverse all of the supposed bad luck brought on by Friday the 13th. ActionRob should be on his way to your house tomorrow, barring closure of all post offices, or some other unforseen event.:)

Marielle~ Lovely goodies you posted to celebrate Rob. Cedric smut, hmmm? 8-)

Amy~ You'll be in our thoughts today during the funeral and afterwards. E-hugs to you from the Halfway House, and hope you can pop in to celebrate Rob's birthday for a little distraction.

I hope to check back in later tonight ladies, but we have a basketball game tonight after work and school. Nice wallpaper Jenn Jenn, and I can't believe this is our 8th Halfway House thread :o ! Where does the time go? I've certainly enjoyed spending that time with all of you, and it's been a blast. :D

Everyone be safe while you're partying today and tonight, and don't forget to have a designated driver. ;)
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Tracy, do you know what I just found in my mailbox? EW!!! I got gifts on Rob 's birthday. Thank you so much for your perfect timing. I'll pm you later.
First I really have to wash my car's windows. I have to get home safely tonight

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hello HH Sisters!!!

Yay for Rob's birthday!!! It's going to be weird celebrating on my own, so I guess I'll wait for everybody so we could party all together. Anyways, bear with me its been a crazy week at the office and I am so mentally tired. My brain doesn't want to function properly, it only picks up what it wants to process as of the moment. I'll try to catch up on what you ladies had been up to in the last week or so that I have been MIA. Oh and its the season finale for Vampire Diaries which is another reason this post is going to be slow but I'll do my best :D ...

So I hope everybody had a great Mother's Day last weekend. As I posted last time the whole family together with my aunt's family went out of town to the hot springs. We had loads of fun. The water in the pool is so hot it feels like we're in a giant jacuzzi. We can see the steam rising up. It rain the whole day Sunday though but we spent it playing pool volleyball 3 on 3, me and my 2 brothers against 3 of our cousins. It's a never ending game, nobody admits they lose so the score always goes back to zero. It's rematched until we pack up Sunday night. Then we got stuck for 3 hours worth of traffic going back to the city.

Then this past week has been crazy at work. I literary dragged both my feet home tonight. The amount of checks I did the whole week, only to cancelled it today to change the name or the amount, the payroll, the inventory. It's mentally draining. Actually I was suppose to be out of town again tomorrow, this time with my college friends. My best twi-bud/book buddy is migrating to Singapore this June :cry: . Tomorrow is sort of her going away party/get together, but I know if I spent the weekend with no rest again my work will suffer next week. So I take a rain check and skip it. I just promise to take her to dinner before she goes away. So sad everybody's leaving the country. It's bad enough that we don't meet up as much as we like and now one by one my friends are leaving.

Anyways...

BD Pics/EW Pics - It's all a big jumble to me. How many pics was included in the EW??? I've only seen about 6 pics from the net and most of it is from Isle Esme and wedding.

Christina - Nice car. I like the color...I can't remember if I greet you on your birthday. If not a very Belated Happy Birthday :D .

AnnMarie - Yay for meeting Rob in WfE premier and getting his autograph. So sorry to hear that about your things being stolen, by your friend no less. That's very rude and she even admitted it to your sister. Did she give back the things to you after she admitted to your sister?

Tracy - I miss ActionRob's pics. Thanks for posting. The flowers are beautiful, did you do the gardening???

Sandy - Sorry I miss your birthday. Belated Happy Birthday!!!

Susie - The downside to the fun I get on weekends is that I'm so tired at work during the weekdays :lol: . Bubble tea!!! Really its practically sold in every corner here in the Philippines. A very popular drink specially during the summer. I always ordered an additional serving of pearls whenever I get one, its like munching a frozen gummy bears :D . My favorite is watermelon coolers with additional servings of pearls hmmmnnn yummy!!! Totally worth it. Ice cream for your students, I wish I was one of your students, just this evening I was begging big bro to go out and buy one but he said he's too tired and lazy and I'm too tired and lazy to go out too. We're both useless :lol:

Jaclyn - Remind me again why the Scots have a different date in celebrating Mother's Day...

Marielle - Yay for finally enjoying the beach. And I'm glad you didn't get allergies even if you stay in the sun all day.

Caryn - Love your strappy heels. Just like you I wouldn't be caught dead wearing dress and make up all the time even if my life depended on it :lol:, but a girl's gotta flaunt it once in a while.

JennJenn - Hope you and your daughter both feel better now.

Goldenfinger59 - Hi! Welcome to the HH house. I wish my mom were as cool as you :clap: . Hope you have fun in our little Rob corner here at the lex. I'm Raine, the sometimes MIA member but tries to post as often as I can. I'm 27 and a Filipina. Yap I'm the only Asian around here :D .

Brienna - Congrats for the baby boy. So glad that both of you are healthy and all right.

Sorry to everyone else I've missed but I just dozed a couple of times already in front of my laptop. I just need to get a nap. I'll be back later when everyone else is in full party mood. But first things first *digging in my photobucket* this sold me out completely. After this pic I completely surrendered my Robginity and never regret it once :lol: .
Alright I'll be back later. Fully recharged!!!
Last edited by dazzel21 on Fri May 13, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Raine, I'm here... but I guess we have to get up in ver early in the morning to join the still ongoing party...

He doesn't mind

I'm ready for something more sexy

Dreaming about being stranded on an island with this

OH BOY, I'M LOST

Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

OMG!!

I see so many of you online right now and I have to start teaching my writing class since it is actually supposed to begin right about NOW!!!

I'll be back in three hours and then I have the rest of the day free to celebrate!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE

BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, AMAZING

ROBERT PATTINSON!

25 YEARS OLD!