Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies!!!

Pfff I slept for 9 hours and I’m still tired…maybe I should sleep less because more hours don’t seem to work…

Anyway, my brother had to go to an other ship… he was sailing from Vancouver to Alaska but an other ship had an immediate shortage of personnel and my brother was told to go to the other ship… it wouldn’t have been a very big deal but he had to fly from Vancouver to Boston which took 16 hours!!!
He had 3 stops along the way…The third plane was late so he missed his last plane which made sure he was stuck for 2 hours…it’s so bizarre to know that he had left before I went to bed and when I got home from work the next day he still wasn’t at his destination…

Caryn, yeah, but it’s weird that these things happen in such a short period. Last year we were really lucky that the mega tent at the festival went down a week before and not during the festival or there would have been 10000 people in it…still there were a lot of celebrities in Belgium, some band had to run for their life…

Jaclyn, yes the Canary Islands are amazing…a few years back we went to La Palma… it’s the one I love the most…it was the perfect small island for a luxurious get-a-way…
I have never been to Fuerteventura, so I’ll see what it is…

Amy, didn’t somebody told you vacation is to relax, you shouldn’t come back all tired… ;)
Yes, it was rather funny to know that my grandpa was just 5 minutes away from my house while we had driven 2 hours for that weekend back home…

Tracy, my ankle is still alive..barely…nah, it’s doing alright… right now it hurts but I think I did something wrong while I was sleeping…I’m going to play tennis today, hopefully it will be alright…
Yes, my grandpa is just as big as a party animal as I am…he still trains a soccer team and is very active volunteer at the soccer club, that’s what is keeping him young…

Ginnie, maybe one day your hubs will pick up on Twilight as well… my dad did try but I don’t think he got very far…he is more a fan of Eragon and Harry Potter…

Christina, I think my aunt forgot to tell my grandpa we were coming but then again he was off to a birthday party of his BiL, they are all getting old, there is no way to know when the last time will be so I’m not blaming him for going… it was just terribly ironic that we swapped cities…

Susie, no I haven’t really been looking yet… since my visit to the cardiologist I haven’t been feeling all that well (headache, back and neck pain, tired, etc) and have been focusing on getting better first…I’m still not very happy where I am but maybe something can be arranged with in the company…I have decided that after my holiday I’ll go about it a bit more active…
Btw, when I woke up and read the posts you were still typing… I saw you online and thought I woke up an hour too early… but I guess you were late…

Oh Gods!!!! I’m done for, there is no way I’ll be able to focus on work now!!!!

:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hey, sisters. Much quieter morning this morning. No first-thing meetings or conference calls. So, here I am. :D I’m telling you, this drought is going to drive me mad. Although, you all know that I’m glad Rob’s getting his peace and quiet before what I am sure will be an insane promotional tour for BD1. I’m still just hoping that he’s holed up somewhere in London playing the doting, blissfully bored boyfriend for his Kris.

Christina~ GAH!! I ADORE that video. It just makes me smile so very wide. :lol: Your poor kitties! One bad apple, as they say, huh? Well, at least she gives you love, which is why we keep the furbabies around. Oh, lord and what a gift. DuRob is going to be the death of me, if ever we get him.

Amy~ I adore any picture of the man at a piano. In all honesty, it’s what made me totally fall for him in the first place. I knew him and loved him as Cedric. And, he owned me from the moment he sauntered his sexy derierre into the cafeteria in Twilight. But the point of no return for me was watching him play Bella’s Lullaby and seeing that he was actually playing. It’s always bothered the crap out of me when they show someone on film “playing” an instrument that they aren’t truly playing. And, gods forbid if you can tell that that person actually has no idea what to do with the instrument. So, watching his hands brush across those ivories… and being able to tell that it was actually him playing… oh holy hell, I was done for.

Susie~ Damn, SonnyBoy is amazing!! Zipping about town is pretty much right. But you know I honestly (for all my bellyaching) wouldn’t have it any other way. Hmmm, yes, come to think of it, it very often is a little more relaxing at work. Yes, homework already. I’ve gone through and bookmarked all the teacher’s blogs and webpages. School is so much more technological than when I was there. Biggun even has two text books that are online, which is convenient because, I left it in my locker is no longer an excuse for skipping homework. I kind of love technology some days.

Marielle~ I hope your brother made it safely. I wonder why the last-minute-switch. Alas, I’m so used to those kinds of switches, they barely phase me. Ummm, yes, that song will FOREVER be associated with only Rob!!!

And just because I'm so in a musicalRob place right now (thanks Christina, that should serve me well through the day), I can't not share my favorite ever pic of MusicalRob.... hey, he was coming from the recording studio!! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

*Steps in the room, clears throat politely...*

Ahem, Caryn... Piano Rob was mine. At least, he was last night. ;) And as for musical Rob... try this one on for size.
(**Quick disclaimer: I honestly don't know where it came so that's why I've never posted it before. Perhaps I shouldn't because it just seems a little... intimate. BUT, in my defense, it is true fave of mine--one of only two photos I have actually saved on hard-disk. It reminds me of my college days... hanging out in dorm rooms with beautiful, talented boys that I haven't seen since, but will always remember.)

Okay... my work here is done. Back to those fictitious piano lessons. :swoon:

EDIT:: Ah, shoot... Caryn made me forget why I came in here to begin with, LOL!!

I have a friend who is a "Jumping Rob" fanatic. Seriously... she is. Anyway, this is her latest & I almost fell off my chair when I saw it. Jumping Rob gets excited for Breaking Dawn to hit theaters!
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

It's my birthday, it's my birthday, it's my birthday!

That is all :D
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEWJEN

Have a fabulous birthday
Banner by TammyAZ
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Thanks you guys! That cake picture made me laugh!

Talking about unexpected things, who felt that earthquake? Apparently my husband did in his office building, but I felt nothing here, though the house is often shaking, so might not register.

By the way Ginnie, I am so sorry to read about the loss of your dog. I am in the same place. My cat got suddenly ill last week and had to be put to sleep.
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

Oh, Jen... I'm so sorry to hear that. It's especially hard when it's unexpected, or there's a lot of suffering involved. I hope the latter wasn't the case for your cat. Sister hugs, girl! :hug:

PS- No shaky, shaky down in Florida, though my sister-in-law in New Jersey Facebooked that they felt something.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hi Ginnie and Jen. No shaking here either. Usually we feel most since we are on a lot fault lines.

Newjen do you have any special plans tonight or the weekend for your birthday?
Banner by TammyAZ
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Good evening girls

Sorry I've been Mia been busy which is a good thing went to church on Sunday and will isn't talking to me again it's like seriously what is wrong with him the last time I saw him he was fine and now he's just blanking me it's so annoying because I still really like him surely i still shouldn't like him now o
know he dosent feel the same but it's so hard I just wanna get it out of my system but never mind Sunday evening I took my best friend out for a meal and to the cinema because it's his birthday this week yesterday I had work and watched the football which we won also exciting news although I think the only people who know what im talkin about is Suzan (she googled it) and Jaclyn in gonna tell you anyone you know that band I really like One Direction well they have book signings coming up in U.K in sep/Oct so hopefully I'll be able to go to that fingers crossed

BD PT 1 I'm getting so excited I cannot wait also I've convinced my Best Freind to come and watch it with me as it will be my birthday a month later :)

Marielle- hope your ankles feeling better I remember I tore the ligaments in my knee a couple of years ago and I was in agony for a few days Tom Felton was really good in Rise of the planet of the apes although it's strange seeing him in any other role than Draco Malfoy but I'm sure I'll get over it

GInnie- hey hope your ok James Franco is a great actor he was amazing in 127 hours and he is very handsome although he has nothing on ROB

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEW JEN - have a great day

HI to everyone I've missed

Catch you later girls

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
team edward all the way