Rob's Halfway House - #9

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #9

Post by VolturiGirl »

It's very quiet. I bet most of you are at the theater...in line....waiting to watch. I still have a little over six hours to go.
Gotta go and take a nap so I can stay up tonight.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Just back. Trying to post from my mobile,hope it works ok!

Wow. I'm really rather speechless. I liked it a lot. Some parts I really really liked;couple parts annoyed me a little,or at least I wished there was more/less of. But mostly...wow.

I will be back somepoint tomorrow with more coherent thoughts...

Just...wow. Yeah. *gulps*
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone :)

Just checking in before KS' appearance on Conan O'Brien.

Susie: If I didn't mention it before, happy birthday :) However, mother nature it appears won't have a good present for you this weekend--I heard that your area may be getting 2-6 inches of snow Friday night through Saturday--then I'll get rain and maybe snow. :(

I'll probably hop back on once B&B and Kristen on Conan is done for the night.

I'll be back soon :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Well, I've seen BD pt1 now, so I can come back here! It'll take some time to go over everyone's posts to catch up.

I have just put my review in the spoilers section. I'm not going to say anything about it here, but if you want me to give you a spoiler-free general opinion on it, just PM me.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Happy Birthday Susie!!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi Everyone :)

Just checking in to speak a little about Kristen on Conan--I won't spoil it, since I have little doubt that a lot of you have it on your DVRs, but I will say that for those people who whine that she doesn't smile enough or can't emote happy or up beat feelings, watch her on Conan :) Besides, we have fan encounters to show that Kristen, and Rob for that matter, aren't the brooding people the media makes them out to be, and guys like Leno and O'Brien know better and cater to the positive with them and make them feel comfortable to the extent that they can open up like that.

I'll be back soon, until then, post away if you dare or can :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

BREAKING DAWN WAS SO AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

So perfect, so detailed. I was teary through it!
Seen it twice now, the second just as good (even a lil better) than the first viewing! I couldnt breathe properly after seeing it.

The honeymoon!!
The birth!! Edwards emotions! So perfect. Rob for all the awards.
Kristen looked so ridiculously sick, I thought they would get that part so wrong. That too was perfection.

The whole cast was amazing.

Bella in lingerie!!! Edwards reactions to it!! flsgfndkgndf
gkndfglknglkndflgkndglkgndlfkjgnd;gkndglndfljnbljnb

Loved it looooooooooved it. I need to calm down bai
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Good morning ladies

So ive been hiding myself away the last week or so as my panic attacks have been.getting really bad again.Its been that bad that ive been really scared to go outside for fear that something bad will happen its really been tough.

BD Premere- so thougt id fill you in on the premere so I still wanted to go but mum diddnt want me to go as my panic attacks were bad but chris had a idea so he took me to london sightseeing and then I would go to the coach station with him waiting for his coach home.Then I would go make my way to camp out but for some reason I was filled with fear It was really tough I was literally crying so hard.Chris rang mum and she diddnt want me to be alone so she thought I should come home so I thought about it and went home.It.really broke my.heart cause you all know how much I wanted to see Rob and the fact Kristen was there made me feel worse but it clearly was the right thing to do

On a happier note went to rhe midnight showing of BREAKING DAWN It was amazing I was so emotonal throghout I thought It was just perfect it just took my breath away Im seeing it again tommorow with chris

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
team edward all the way
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Just got out of the theater and am on a post-BD1 high, can't get the smile off my face, it's like I should have a smoke ;) except I don't smoke. Despite the flaws ... Wow.
Ann Marie, I'm glad you were brave enough to make it to the theater (or theatre). I know I would have felt very overwhelmed by premiere crowds in London, so good on you for trying.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Ann Marie: Crowds are just one of many reasons I didn't go to the theater tonight. It's a big one, as well as not having a lot of money and some other things. I usually go to these things at the dollar theater and during school hours when I go. I just never really have gotten into seeing these things in theaters.

Everyone: I'm hearin' good things. Keep it up girls :)

I'll be back later :)