Rob's Halfway House - #9

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #9

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Hello, looking in again, it's much more fun to be part of the conversation more often. Not much new in my life, tough day with the kids today, nice walk in the evening. It's nice to use it as time to unwind a little and think about what I'm writing, even if it's little spooky to be walking after dark.

EDIT: Hey, look at that, my first Lexiversary is coming up the same day as Susie's surgery! I'll definitely be thinking of you Susie!

Kayla - Thanks for the warning, now I will know not to panic!

Caryn - Thanks for the welcome back! It looks like you had a good time in Florida. Even without the pic I can see you and Ginnie and Christina at TooJays in my head - my memory of visiting them there is sharp in my head, and I can mentally put in pix I've seen of you to complete it. I'll bet you had fun! Thanks for the link to the Cosmopolis pic. Not only is it an awesome pic :swoon: but it really makes me want to read the book before seeing the movie. I'll have to get on that.

Kristener - Thanks for introducing yourself! I'm completely submerged in fanfiction right now, myself, reading and writing and beta'ing - just read some new stuff today. I don't know whether I look forward to moving beyond Twilight fanfic eventually or not, it'll be like the end of an era. Like when I finally stopped re-reading HP, and haven't been able to go back since, even though I still love it. :?

Jaclyn - I will PM you! Thanks!

Lynne - I am sorry about your uncle's death. It's always a blow to lose family, even if you're not close, you are close to someone who is close, if that makes sense. I hope your mother especially will be all right. I'm glad my little distraction suggestion was useful! It would work for all of us; whenever anything bothers any of us, we just flip through pix until we find one we want to gaze at for a while.

marielle - I hope you had a lovely "lazy day." That is my favorite Bruno Mars song, there are not enough songs out there dedicated to the delight of the lazy day.

Raine - Happy Chinese New Year! The Chinese treats do sound good. Have a blast!

Sean - I hope the volunteering works out well! Good on you for getting out there! :clap: And for future employment, they're always happier to see that you kept yourself busy, than not.

Songbird - Sorry you're ill right before your surgery. When I needed to get over a cold fast for my wedding, I megadosed vitamin C for a few days, until I was better, about 1 250 mg tablet every 4 hours. It doesn't always work, but it doesn't seem to hurt temporarily. I thought it was hysterical that you were toting a block of ice around the city on your bike. Like exercise weights, kind of! I know you won't let your surgery derail your exercise plans, just postpone. If you want, we can be exercise buddies - you nag me, I nag you.

Susie - Hi sweetie!

Suzan - Welcome back honey! :clap: I'm really sorry about your grade, that just sucks after all the work you've put in. But I'm glad to see you're right back in there, working on your credits, so you don't have to quit on your ambitions. Good for you!

Happy Weekend, everyone!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Happy Saturday everybody!!!

Ppffff… I’m in pain… Thursday with the tennis I hurt a muscle in my hip, I don’t know how it happened but even sitting is painful. I have had this injury before but that’s like 13 years ago or something after I felt off my horse but now it got there by simply pushing off with my leg…
Strange it seems that the more I try to get in shape the more my body refuses to cooperate…

Anyway…

Caryn, don’t worry I have voted…

Songbird, yeah, I heard that quote from the captain, did you see that in Holland people are starting wearing t-shirts with quotes of that conversation between the coast guard and the captain?
You are right about Daniel Radcliff, he had been very good on stage, I’m reading an interview with him in the Empire magazine, it’s about his new movie, “woman in black’ it’s a horror… they say he is supposed to be awfully sexy in that movie… I’m curious because I have a hard time seeing that glasses wearing, shy, polite and heroic wizard in any form of sexy…
With Rob it’s different he could, if he had no ambition at all just continue playing the hot and sexy guy (I wouldn’t complain) but thank goodness he has a lot of ambition, I would really like to see him in the bad guy role or a Tim Burton movie…

Jaclyn, have fun practicing for the future with baby E!!!

Sean, I can’t believe you found the coffee flavored syrup, I have been searching for it forever!!! Did you know you can make the most delicious whipped cream with that for on your coffee. Just add a bit of the syrup through the cream before you whip it, make sure to use enough sugar…(warning it’s not good for any waist size!!!)

Lynne, can you believe that I woke up really early this morning!! Only half an hour later than I normally would… I tried to stay in bed but after 45 minutes I gave up and teased my bf in waking up as well… :D

Brenda, I’m really not a Bruno Mars fan, his songs has been played so much here that it really started to annoy me, but the Lazy song is a good one for the work day… just like “working 9 to 5” by Dusty Springfield…

Soccer is on tonight so I'll be staying in our cozy house, searching for some new fanfic to read...
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

HAPPY SATURDAY, MY WONDERFUL HH FAMILY! As promised, I am here to try and catch up. But, I just realized my last mega-post was back on MONDAY! Wow! This has been one crazy week, and it only gets crazier from here! Starting with tonight, I have a benefit singing for my Uncle who is in stage 4 prostate cancer. Tomorrow is church day followed by two meetings with different service groups. Monday is Celebrate Recovery night. Tuesday night is when those of us leading Life Groups this quarter for EPIC will get together and decorate our tables for what we call Group Link where all the church people come in and sign up for one or more groups. Then, Wednesday night is Group Link. I’ll actually have to miss the first 12 step meeting for Celebrate Recovery because they scheduled it when else—on Wednesday nights! So… starting the week after next, I’ll have a CR meeting at 5:30 on Wednesdays and then I’ll run like a bat out of hellaciousness to my Life Group meeting at 7 pm. We’ll be doing a Max Lucado study that I’m really looking forward to. WHEW!!! By Thursday nights, I’ll be ready for the nearest bed in the nearest nursing home! LOL!

Ok… onto the catching up!
MONDAY:
MARIELLE~~ Something sexy indeed! Yummy sunny!! AND… smutty is always good! I am so glad the holiday convention was such a productive experience for you!
LYNNE~~ I’m glad to hear your hubs finally got his tax return! I am so hoping I get enough back to cover my plane tickets to and from Chicago for the HH Con! *GASP!* You waited 27 years to be kissed by a guy??? OMGosh!! My first kiss was in the 7th grade. WAY too early!
SEAN~~ I’m glad to hear the wound from the nail is getting better. Keep doctoring it up with the antibiotic ointment and maybe some hydrogen peroxide. My Daddy swears by soaking everything in Epsom salts as well!
TRACY~~ I love that your kids like to watch Food Network! I am really hooked on Rachel and Guy’s Celebrity Cook-off right now! I am loving me some LDP (Lou Diamond Phillips)! He is still soooo sexy!

TUESDAY:
LYNNE~~ OMGosh! I am sorry about your mix-up with the book! Maybe the publisher won’t take too long to get back with you about the right version. Pink eye is making its rounds in my classroom right now! I have one with it and I’m hoping it stops with him! Oh no… I hate to hear that your publisher had been half way through the wrong version. Don’t get discouraged. She’s a publisher for a reason. She’ll be able to differentiate! It’ll be fine. By the way… I love the description of your book! I’d love to give it a read someday!
MARIELLE~~ We can definitely accommodate with keeping your BF in the dark! Mwaaahaaahaa! Of course he’ll be joining us for dinner! We wouldn’t have it any other way! Right, Girls? Ummm… I’m not sure THAT particular view is the best thing for me to start my morning off with… Baahaaahaaa!
SEAN~~ Hope your foot is still doing okay today! If you’re bored, come on down! I’ll let you teach some math and some science! LOL!
SONGBIRD~~ I haven’t heard of any of those cooking shows. They sound interesting! You’re right. If I got back into singing on a regular basis, my voice would probably return to its former range. I just stay so busy with other things and the church I attend has a praise and worship band, not a choir. So, there’s no outlet there. Plus, my family is as busy as I am, so we don’t sing anymore. And… forget having time to sit down at the piano and belt anything out! So… I guess I’ll leave the singing specialty to you girls! Baahaaahaaaa! Great way to get your cardio in! Biking back and forth to the gym!
SUSIE~~ Hmmmm… Virus… Sonny Boy… me thinks it’s no co-inky-dink. I hope your IT can work his magic quick! Hope you’re doing well while nursing that knee!
KRISTINA~~ So sorry to hear about the fridge! At least you were able to save your food by taking it to someone else’s frig. Gosh, when it rains it pours! Sorry about the siding on the house! We’ll all keep crossing our fingers that you win the lottery! If you do, we’ll squeeze you into a space somewhere at the HH Con!

WEDNESDAY:
MARIELLE~~ Warm water and lemon is a great way to boost your metabolism first thing in the morning, but I would think the acid in the lemon would irritate your stomach if you’re already having issues. I hope you find a way to work out the kinks with your stomach. Like I said before, your post about the small bump just below your breast stopped my heart! My best friend died at the age of 41 with breast cancer. I am so glad it turned out to be basically nothing. Thank God!
LYNNE~~ How did Little Man like THE MUPPETS? It’s so hard to keep the little ones entertained throughout a full length movie! I think they really target the adult audience with most of them anyway. It’s a bit crazy. Won’t your publisher give you some pointers on how to make a few changes before she totally shoots the book down?
SEAN~~ I’m sorry you had a hard time sleeping! I hope you got some good rest later on in the day. How’s the foot coming along?
CARYN~~ LOL!! We missed you soooo much and are really happy to have you home! OMGosh! I really thought Rob’s new hair would grow on me… It’s not. It’s still such a shock to see pics of it! Yep… the Happier Hump Day pic is much better!
AMY~~ If you happen to find those house cleaning fairies, send them my way! Good idea charging hubs interest on the loan from your Chicago fund!
JENN JENN~~ DRAT! I hate to have to add you to the no list for HH Con!
KRISTINA~~ Thanks for the Hump Day treats! I love the tongue action! LOL!
SUSIE~~ We don’t care if you post RobCrack or not. We just want to hear from you. I’m glad the exorcism on the lap top won’t take too long! LOL! The handicapped parking pass will really come in handy. Mama has really been thankful to get hers. I hate to hear you’re in a lot of pain. Keep icing, resting, and doing the Tylenol thing. Surgery day will be here before you know it!

THURSDAY:
TRACY~~ You’re right. I’ ve never been one to just sit around. I like staying busy. But, I enjoy my down time as well. I am also a night owl. I really don’t like going to bed before 11 or 12, but my body just protests horribly when I do that and then try to get up at 5 am the next morning.
SEAN~~ I’m glad to hear your foot is healing well. It’ll be sore for awhile. Just take it easy and be careful that it doesn’t get infected. I can’t wait to see SWATH!!! KStew is going to be awesome!
LYNNE~~ Yep. Busy and more busy! But, I like it that way. It keeps me out of trouble! Baahaahaaa! OMGosh! I can’t wait to see the piano duet with RobWard and Nessie! It’s going to be AWESOME! I’m so glad they used CB! He is great! Sorry to hear about the death of our uncle. Little Man will be so busy at school, he won’t miss day care for long!
BRENDA~~ I know exactly what you mean about disciplining yourself to stay away from LEX and social media in order to get work done. I try to limit my time in order to get more rest because I tend to get on later at night and then get to bed way past my bedtime! Keep up the walking routine. It will relieve stress and you will feel so much better! Having a son that looks like Taylor must be a bit disconcerting after all the ooohhhhs and ahhhhs over Taylor’s abs! LOL! I’ll put you on the no list for the HH Con, but if you come into a windfall between now and then, we’ll put you in a room somewhere!
MARIELLE~~ Yep! I had a feeling you were having some acid issues in your stomach! I hope the acid reducing meds help!
SONGBIRD~~ My favorite part of the day is when I come home and jump in a shower of the hottest water I can stand! I stay cold ALL the time! Sometimes I think I am seriously part of the Cullen family! I hope the surgery on Feb 8th clears up the problems you’re having with our ears! Don’t worry… I’ll never be so thin you can’t see me! Baahaaahaaa! I’ll be sure and make regular appearances on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!
KAYLA~~ Thanks for the heads up! And, thanks for all Y’all do to keep our LEX up and running!
CARYN~~ SNOW… NO! LOL! Y’all can keep it. It’s pretty for about the first five minutes here, then it’s a nuisance! I agree with your assessment on Rob’s chances for an OSCAR this go-around. As much as I think he deserves one for his work in WfE and Cosmopolis, I think he will have to distance himself from Edward a bit more before the industry truly takes him seriously. It’s unfair, but the way it goes. Oh, I don’t have super discipline at all! I go without WAY too much sleep. That’s why my body often just refuses to go any further and I get sick and have to hit the couch for a few days. The trip sounds like so much fun! I’m glad you got to see Ginnie and Christina, but I hate that Y’all didn’t get to see BD together! We’ll be sure and watch it at HH CON this summer!
SUZANNE~~ I am so sorry to hear about the drama with your family right now! I know it’s been hard to focus on school work through all that! I hope the other course gives you the credits you need! I am also sad to have to add you to the NO list for the HH CON! But, we’re going to try and get our tech folks to help out with a Skype session or two!
KRISTINA~~ We will definitely try and work out something about the SKYPE capabilities at HH CON!

FRIDAY:
MARIELLE~~ Enjoy your weekend of no plans whatsoever!! Those are the BEST kind of weekends!
CARYN~~ VOTING!!!
SONGBIRD~~ I absolutely know my limits. When I start feeling stressed to the max, I’ll take a weekend of nothing to rest. PROMISE!
JACLYN~~ I hope you enjoyed your time with BabyE! Glad you stopped by!
SUSIE~~ Those firewalls and filters are sooo frustrating! Hope they get the FB thing fixed so you can stay up on things there! Have a great weekend and take care of that knee!
SEAN~~ The library opportunity sounds like a great outlet for you! Getting out more will also help you in finding new friends. I’m glad to hear you caught up on your sleep.
LYNNE~~ The furniture in my house never changes position. I’m a creature of comfort and habit! LOL! What is a “Slice”? I hope Little Man has a great first day at school!
RAINE~~ Happy New Year! (Chinese, that is! LOL!) Those moon cakes look delicious! What exactly is buchi? It looks interesting. Enjoy the visit with your Mom!

SATURDAY:
BRENDA~~ We’re so glad you get to be here for more convos!! Wow! I can’t believe your Lexiversary is already here almost!
MARIELLE~~ I am so sorry you’re in pain, Love! What do usually do with this injury? Ice it or use heat? Take care and don’t let it ruin your All-About-No-Plans weekend!

WHEW!!! All caught up!! So sorry about the length of this post, but I was determined not to leave anyone out! I’ll be back tonight if I get home at a decent hour. If not, I’ll check in tomorrow after the church day is over. (((HUGS!)))
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Goodness, it's quiet in here today.

We're back to church this morning. It's the first time we've had it since early December. That's the problem with a small church, over the Christmas holidays everyone goes away, so church just stops. Oh well, we're back into it now! :)

Brenda - yes, I'm always happy to be distracted by Rob! At the moment, if I'm feeling down about it all and I can get to the TV, I watch WFE!

marielle - I usually wake up early on the morning I could sleep in, too. It's very frustrating. And once I'm awake I can rarely go back to sleep. I hope your hip gets better soon. Living with pain can be ... a pain!

Tonise - boy, you are busy. I hope the benefit goes well tonight. What are you singing? Well, I admit that I did kiss a guy when I was eight, but it was just a peck, and I don't usually count it because we were only "dating" (if you can call it that) for 24 hours! I'm talking about a proper kiss, here. And yes, I did wait that long. Hopefully you and everyone else here will get the chance to buy a copy of my book later in the year if you want to. Little Man did get a tad bored with The Muppets, but hey, I thought it was great! ;) A slice is a sweet treat, sort of like a cookie, but it's usually rectangular and you bake it flat in a rectangular pan (or sometimes refrigerate it, depending on what kind of a slice it is). I'm not sure what you call them over there.
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hey folks!

Just a quick post to say that I have added Brenda to our HH fb page :)

We are having a great weekend - BabyE is in a fantastic mood (as always actually; she is very rarely grumpy & never cries unless she actually really hurts herself). She has been too funny - we have been playing lots of games (she loves hide & seek just now!), reading stories and visiting my parents & my bf's grans. She keeps telling us we are her "best friends" - aww!!!

She goes home tomorrow lunchtime & then we are off to another wedding fayre. Hopefully we will finally get our flowers sorted & finalise our cake!

Enjoy your Sunday all - bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone :)

For those of you who haven't read or heard about it, Kristen will be on Moviephone's Unscripted with the SWATH cast and Robstenation has a ton of Bel Ami stuff up now.

And this has been the highlight of my night so far--the trailer for the Fallen One music videos "Dreams You Took":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzOQNgzwwVA

It's nice to see this little clip, and though I like the song (I think that Lia's an excellent singer), but with my earphones having an issue, what I've heard probably doesn't do the song clip justice. Also, some of the scenes with Lia in the video remind of of Kristen in the SWATH trailers--fancy dress, running around in a wood, a dark feel to the video, stuff like that.

For those of you who don't remember or are new here, Fallen One is a Dutch rock band that I think makes great music and has talented members and has great potential. If you're into hard rock, alternative rock, punk rock, and stuff like that (such as Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil and Evanescence), I'd check out their website http://www.fallenone.nl to check out song clips and links to their videos, including today's trailer. Based on the short trailer, the actual video will be cool once it's released in full. The full video will be released Feb. 10.

As for me, I'm gonna try and make some fried chicken later, with a new way to try and make it by flattening out some of the breast pieces to tenderize them and make them easier to cook. I have some cooking shows to watch and some books to read, and thankfully it'll warm up tomorrow, so just one more night of insane cold before it warms up.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Hello my HH siblings! Hope you're having/had a good Saturday. I'm just relaxing & watching Celebrity Ghost Stories (even though it's a repeat..lol). Last night I babysat 2 of my nephews & both of them are sick right now. Knocking on wood that I didn't catch anything.

Lynne - Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize you had already sent it in before. Damn. It might cost a gazillion dollars, but have you checked into self publishing? You could even start your own free website & try selling it from there maybe. I'm like seriously trying to figure out how to get this thing published! Lol. Also, while I was looking for a job for myself, I found a site that pays you to write articles for them. For some reason I thought of you. ;) Not sure if that would be something you might want to do, but it's The Writers Network.

Marielle - I hate when people go just to see Jackson. I understand that he's an actor & he's "soooo hot!" and stuff, but he's multi-talented and has another career that I wish people would take seriously & give the music a chance. What other music do you listen to? I'm mostly a rock type person, but I listen to just about everything.

Caryn - I've been voting over & over for Cosmopolis & the more I do, the more the percentage goes down. Wtf? Nooooo! Argh!

Songbird - You have a cold now? Oi! Hope that clears up soon! My parents are moving to Florida for 2 reasons. 1. They're retiring. 2. My stepmom has rheumatoid arthritis, which basically means cold weather kills her. She can hardly walk during the winter months. I'm gonna be 32 soon & unfortunately I've been served a giant helping of bad luck recently & had to move back home, so I do live with them. I'm currently trying my damndest to find a good paying job or 2 so that I can get back on my feet. Otherwise I will have to move with them. I seriously do NOT want to go. Cause I mean, who wants to live in a retirement community when they're in their 30's? Lol.

Jaclyn - I'm doing okay. How have you been? I'm so glad to be "home"! :D

Brenda - I've never read HP fanfiction. I've only read Twilight stuff, except back in the day when *NSYNC was big & I found a story written about them. :oops: Don't judge me. :lol: I haven't reread the HP or Twilight books in so long though. I used to read them all the time. I've been slacking. :|
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Ashley - unfortunately a lot of the self publishing tricks that are available are scams designed to make you spend a lot of money to get a small amount of service. Even those that aren't will get you a reputation in the industry. If you have to self publish it means you weren't good enough to get a deal with a "proper" publisher. And while there are some people who self publish who do well enough to get regular publishers to publish their work these writers are still considered amateurish and "lesser" authors.
My publisher went into business to try and stop people from having to self publish, which she knows can be a horrible business with lots of traps for naive writers, and she has told me she would consider it a conflict of interest if I work for her and self publish a book. Ironically, this could be the very thing that makes her decide to publish my book. She knows I was about to self publish it as a cheap e-book just before I started to work for her, and I've made it clear that I don't think it would be a conflict of interest, so she may publish my book just to keep me from self publishing! Although she still won't if she doesn't think it's good enough, and I would probably be reluctant to self publish if she refuses to publish it herself. After all, maybe she's right about both the book and the self publishing. Self publishing it mightn't do anything but damage my reputation as a writer. There are a lot of authors who do that and regret it.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Happy Sunday everybody!!!

I’m happy to report that my hip is feeling better… though I don’t know how long it will last, tomorrow I’m planning on playing tennis again…

Today my bf and I went to a large book fair…it was organized by the largest book distribution company in Holland, the have huge stock sale, they do that a few times per year but this was the first time we went… I bought 12 books for 30 euro’s… a lot of English books were only 2 euro.

Now, posts, I see everybody is enjoying a computer free weekend.,.. not many have time to post…

Tonise, wow nice catch up!! I’m sure it took you a long time to write that all…
I thought lemon and warm water in the morning was healthy as well but my body seemed to reject it immediately, I felt sick for the whole day… my doc said that I really should start to listen to my body better…
As you see, my no-plan-weekend always changes into a too much to do weekend…lately my bf and I are enjoying go out together on Sunday quite a lot…

Lynne, I feel the same about waking up… sadly when you do have to get up early you feel like you can sleep for days…

Kristener, I’m in general a metal/rock girl… I’m a big fan of female front metal bands like Within Temptation, Epica and Evanscence, I really like the hard stuff, like metallica and Kamelot…but also I can listen for hours to Celtic music and the folk metal… but in general I like a lot of music, I just don’t like trance and computer fabricated booming rap and R&B… My moto with music is always “it has to sound good live, it has to be able to be performed live with out electronics intervering.”
Even with music that sounds good on cd, if I know the artist can’t play sh-it live I won’t enjoy listening to it…

Well I’m going back to the deep vaults of fanfic… see you all later…

Enjoy your day!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hey folks,

The wedding fayre today was not very good - we went to see an example of our flowers but I really didn't like them. I'm so confused about them all now - I don't know what to do! I felt quite a bit stressed about it earlier on :( Initailly I wanted to have white calla lilles & sea holy/thistles as my bouquet, but on the tables we planned to have white gerbera & sea holy/thistles (as calla lilles are really expensive LOL). Our colour of bridesmaid dress is a darker blue colour - you can't really get blue flowers! And defo not blue gerbera :( The flowers on our invites are gerbera - I wanted the table decorations to match this, as this is on the invites & will be on the table plan & place cards. But it would need to be white gerbera. Do you think this is boring??
But the thing is, I don't really like the table flowers we seen samples of... So now I'm thinking maybe we should just use callas, but then it won't match our invites etc. Do you think this matters?? My brain is really starting to hurt about stupid flowers! :( So if we went with callas, maybe our table pieces would be something like this. What do you all think?? I'm looking for honest opinions - if you think it's horrible, please say! If you have any flower type suggestions, please say! Thanks!

Anyways, to the posts from today:

Sean - So when will you hear about the library volunteering role?

Kster - Sorry your nephews are sick just now - I hope you didn't catch anything!
Sorry to hear about your job situation and that you may need to move. What is it you work as again? I hope you are able to get something else, or pick up some more hours so you don't have to move away if you really don't want to! Where do you live just now?
I am good too thanks. Don't get to post nearly as much as I used too, due to having a job that's really far away - can't post on my lunchbreak & usually knackered by the time I get home to post much! Makes me sad!

Lynne - So I assume you have tried other publishers too, or just your boss? When did she say she would be able to start reading it again? What does your hubs think of it? Still keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you!

Marielle - Ouch! Sorry you hurt yourself while playing tennis - I hope it doesn't happen again tomorrow. My bf & I are finally going to play some sports again on Tuesday. We are soooo unfit - need to try and get a bit fitter, so we have booked in for badminton - I hope I can remember how to play LOL!
Enjoy your fanfic today! ;)

I'm off now. Gonna email the florist I think - we need to go see her again. Aaagh! LOL.

Maybe I will also have an adult beverage - make me feel better LOL!

Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!