Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by Tornado »

Well, it's 8.00 pm on 31st December here, so it will soon be 2013. Happy New Year to all my friends at the Halfway House! :D
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello everyone~

Just a quick fly-by post from me.....

I'm working all day today, and we have company coming over to spend the night and celebrate New Year's with us tonight. I wanted to wish all of you a very happy and blessed New Year. I hope to get back to a more regular posting schedule once the holidays are over and we move back into our normal routines with school, work, etc.

I also wanted to wish this wonderful man (the man who brought us all together) :D .....happiness, good health, and success in all his endeavors in 2013.

Take care and be safe! ;)

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Happy New Years eve :)

I'll be spending mine, hopefully, writing fan fic and such. My goals, if possible, are finish chapter 3, and start chapter 4--the latter will be the first chapter narrated from the POV of a Bio-Booster Armor Guyver character, and one with a pretty cool story. I'll bring in some wood for our stove, and I'll get to bed before I get some lunch later. And in case you don't know, I love my electric blanket, and I'll be needing it over the next couple of nights.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

HAPPY 2013 Lynne!!!!! I hope you have a great time celebrating!!

I have wifi!!! for now... I'm at my mom's place for a day to celebrate the New Year...
I just don't have as much time as I hoped to make a long post...We are heading out soon to visit family. and later we have a party with some friends..

I hope you are all having a splendid time celebrating and enjoying the fire works...
Have a safe last day of 2012... and be happy the Mayan's were wrongly interpreted!!!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Happy New Year's Eve!! Or New Years for some of you :)

I'm going to bake cookies for our family shindig tonight and then maybe run and errand or two before the party. Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Everyone be safe and have fun!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

I wanted to wish you all a happy and safe New Years eve!

Lynne, I know it's already 2013, but please don't tell us what happens in the future...I don't want to be spoiled!!

We're just hanging out here, avoiding idiotic neighbors who insist on holding bottle rockets/roman candles in their hands and letting their children (2 and 7) do the same. If you want to be an idiot yourself, fine...but how bad are you going to feel if one of those fire crackers blows up in your kid's face and blinds her for life? (especially since both of your children are already mostly deaf) Or if the example you've set leads your 2 year old to hold the wrong kind of firework in her little hand and she ends up losing some fingers? We'll pass, thanks.

Please be safe in your celebrations, siblings! No drinking and driving, be careful with fireworks, don't drink more alcohol than your body can handle...I want to see each and everyone of you back here in 2013!!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all! It's 2013 here and ... well, I can't tell you what it's like, because Songbird told me not to. Spoilers! ;)

We didn't stay up, but we've taped the big fireworks display on the TV and we'll probably watch it later today. That's a much nicer way to see in the new year, as far as I'm concerned. Today's big job is taking down the Christmas decorations. :( I hate doing that.

Songbird - sounds like your neighbour is a prime candidate for a Darwin Award! That's not a very sensible thing to do.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

I didn't know if I'd be back but I just found out my library has that awesome Twilight archive book I wanted for Christmas!! I thought there would be a long wait but doesn't look like it. I'm stoked to check it out before I buy it..I'm thinking maybe at the end of January, depends on my budget :)

Song- that's really stupid and irresponsible!! How dangerous :(

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

In case I'm not back here by 12:00, I want to wish everyone a happy new year :)

I mostly slept in today, considering that I was up until about 3:00 this afternoon, but then again, I got up at 3:00 the previous morning.

I'll try and do some work on my fan fic later on, and right now, the fire is burning well, and I'll be playing some WWII VGs later.

Songbird: Little kids with fireworks? I know that stuff like that is a bit of a tradition in Holland, but I don't think that little kids that young should be with roman candles and such, certainly not unsupervised. And what a bad example those parents are setting for their kids, who like to imitate what adults do! I like your and Lynne's opinion, that these people are candidates for Darwin awards, and Sarah and your opinions that it's stupid and reckless.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

It's offical now on the US eastern time zone: Happy New Year :)