Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by marielle »

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!!!!

Valentine’s day hasn’t started very romantic for me. I woke up with no breath what so ever and not able to go back to sleep. This cold is really trying to get me…
However I don’t think it will get much more romantic anyway…

Who got a Valentine’s card? Or a secret Valentine?

I guess Rob gets many!!!

Most Romantic Quote:
“Before you, my life was like a moonless night, but there were stars-points of light and reason. Then you flew across my sky, and there was light. When you were gone, when the meteor had flown over the horizon, nothing had changed, but my eyes had been blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the light anymore, and there ceased to be a reason for anything”

Alright a short reaction to the posts,

Lynne, I love your Valentine’s contribution. You should try to be here when the US girls wake up. The has the potential to become a party that rivals Rob’s Bday bash that caused the mods to create the HH
I don’t use photobucket… so I can’t help you there…

Jaclyn, I only saw the last 20 minutes of the match. They played really good. I like rugby more than soccer because it’s played by real man and not whiny babies that cry when a bit of grass hits their leg.

Sarah, my days off consists out of playing games, writing and watching documentaries on the tv. That’s a real lazy day. Most of the time I spend free days on shopping, cleaning and trying to make my mom happy.

Alright, to set up for the Valentine’s party:

The swing is ready for some romance

Rob’s already picking flowers (Caryn do you know from which shoot this is. I can’t remember it.)

And he has arranged some music

And we haven’t forgotten the food

Alright I’ll be hanging around here for the rest of the day… probably diving into some romantic fanfic… (I’m in no mood to be very active at work)

:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

marielle - unfortunately it will be about two in the morning when the girls get up so I don't think I'll be able to do it!
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Gosh, I’ve been busy. Finishing my internship and then taking on a tremendous workload with three courses at the same time. And then I got sick last weekend, so now I’m behind on my work as well. I’ve just been starting to feel a little better. And to top it all off, yesterday evening it was suddenly raining in our bathroom. No, it did not come from the showerhead. It came directly out of the ceiling. Buckets full. But of course our landlord (when we finally got a hold of him) refused to come over because and I quote: “It is not an emergency and I don’t live there.” WT*beep*?! So anyway, my roommate had been calling with her parents and apparently they had called a plumber. So the plumber came and found the problem pretty quickly. Our upstairs neighbors have a shower directly over ours and they hadn’t cleaned their drain so it was clogged with hair. The only way the water could escape was straight into the floor a.k.a. our ceiling. The plumber cleaned the drain and presented us with a nice bill of 355 euros. THREE HUNDERED FIFTY FIVE EUROS!!! For cleaning a drain! So now we have to get our landlord and/or our upstairs neighbors to pay. But I have a feeling that will never happen. And of course now we have the risk of the paintwork on the ceiling coming off and the return of our mold problem that we finally got rid of. Geesh! I can’t wait to win the lottery and get out of here…

Uhm, sorry. Didn’t mean to rant. Anyways. I came here, because I couldn’t miss the Valentine’s bash, now could I? (Plus, I don’t have class until tonight.) So without further ado; Let’s get this party started!

I see we already have some food. You can taste the love when Rob’s in the kitchen. And some music. Mind if I make a little request? Let the dancing begin!

I’ll just let these pics speak for themselves.

Some Love-ly quotes:

No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let’s start with forever.

You are my life now.

I’m from a different era. Things were a lot less complicated. And if I would’ve met you back then, I would’ve courted you. We would’ve taking chaperone strolls, ice tea on the porch. I may have stolen a kiss or two but only after asking your fathers permission, I would’ve got down on one knee and I would’ve presented you with a ring. This was my mothers. Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment, forever. Would you do me the extraordinary honour of marrying me? (I have that one memorized. :D )

And one that’s not particularly romantic in itself, but one that reminds me of the most iconic romantic scene of the series: Stay very still… Don’t move…

Etc. etc. etc. Gee, Twilight is really stacked full with beautiful, romantic love-quotes! And let’s not forget some of Rob’s other roles:

You’re a beautiful woman. You deserve a beautiful life.

Like when someone comes into your life and half of you says: "You're nowhere near ready". And the other half says: "Make her yours forever".

Sigh… :heartbroke:

Alright, I’m just going to hang here and wait for more people to arrive. (Marielle, I think this is from the photoshoot you were looking for. It’s TV Guide 2010.)
See you later!

Okay, okay, one more. :D

And just to see if it works to post gifs:
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
lulu
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lulu »

Oh my goodness! Such amazing pics and giffs! I'm sorry to not return the favor, but I've gone back to bed! Lol! Life has been on the fast track since Friday and since it's valentine's day, I'm taking the morning off. :) I think I'll look up a romantic fanfic too, Marielle!

Suzan, oh my gosh, you poor thing! I can't believe that mess with the drain and leak in your bathroom!! I would write a letter giving the bill to the landlord to figure out with the upstairs tenants. If I didn't hear back, I would start calling every day. That is just so messed up! Good luck with that and with you heavy load at school. I hope you find enough time to study and also have a little fun at least!

Ok,Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Mailman is here with Valentine's gifts!!!

A bit of sexy

And a special music gift
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Happy Valentines Day Halfway House
My goodness it's been forever since I've been here. Lets just say that there was too much going on with my life that I didn't have time to relax and Lex. I love that we are having our Valentine's Day party here. I am so thankful that I saved my instructions on how to post links because I forgot. So, what to bring to the party...

I invited a few friends to join us....

Robert Pattinson impersonator

Kellan wanted to come. I told him that we wouldn't mind.... :twisted:

Taylor decided to crash the party

So, I brought something to drink. Hope you all like it.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Favorite quotes...

Staring into his eyes always made me feel extraordinary — sort of like my bones were turning spongy.

His touch brought with it the strangest sense of relief — as if I’d been in pain and that pain had suddenly ceased.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, HH SIBLINGS!

This just happens to be my Halfway House Anniversary!
Yes, I stumbled upon this wonderful place on February 14, 2010. THREE YEARS. WOW.

I'm teaching this morning, so will have to come back after lunch to party with you all!

It's great to see so many of you coming back to the Lex!

See you soon...
------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

I'm baaack!

Suzan - I'm impressed that you have the entire proposal memorized. That definitely ranks up there as one of the best. Very lovely photos you posted as well. LOVED THEM. What a pain about the plumbing situation in your apartment. It's so unfair because it isn't your fault at all. Your upstairs neighbors need to pay for it. Don't give up. Make sure you document every detail in writing. Sorry you've been sick.

Marielle - LOVE all of those photos!! And music!

Amy
- Funny pic of Jimmy Fallon! I loved your quotes too.

Lulu! Thanks for stopping by! I think it is great that you are taking some time for yourself today.

Lynne - Thanks for getting the party started!! Whoo hoo!

Just a few of my favorite lines from Twilight:

1) Edward: "But I'm tired of trying to stay away from you Bella."

2) On the drive home from the restaurant (book version) when explaining how she guessed his identity:

Bella: "And then...."
Edward: "What?"
Bella: "I decided it didn't matter."
Edward: "It didn't matter?"
Bella: "No. It doesn't matter to me what you are."
    and then later on -

Bella: "I told you, it doesn't matter what you are. It's too late."

3) Edward: "Hadn't you noticed? I'm breaking all the rules now." I especially love this in the movie. :swoon:

4)Edward: "I may not be human, but I am a man." That says it all, doesn't it?

I'll stop by later, but in the meantime, here's a nice little gift for you all:

----------------------------

EDIT Again

Sorry - I couldn't scroll back all the way to get the beginning of the party -

TAMMY - THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR MY SIGGY!! It is beautiful. I appreciate that you got it to me in time for Valentine's Day. It's so good to have you back.

Lynne
    - I just finished listening to your link to Turning Page. What a perfect Valentine's Song. *sigh* Loved all of your clever pictures fitting into your description of the perfect Valentine's date. Well done!

Sean
    - Thanks for helping to get the party going.

I'd better let some of you other folks post now! I can see a few of you online.
    vampirelover109
    Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Annmarie walks in and hangs her head in shame

Please let me in

I'm here !!!!!

So sorry I've been missing for so long I'm a bad HH Sister just I've been working really hard and been a bit run down and I have a chest infection at the moment so not in the best frame of mind

I have to be better for next week I'm seeing Union J (again) it's a meet and greet afterwards too and then I'm seeing one direction two days later

Anyway I promise I will try to make more of an effort

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!!

Love you all

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
    team edward all the way
    Susie
    Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Ann Marie! Of course you are welcome back here! Thanks for joining our little party today.

:clap: 7 of us are online right now! Whoo hoo!
    Last edited by Susie on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.