Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by Tornado »

Susie - congratulations on your lexiversary!

Goodness, February is a busy birthday month.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all..

Been a rough day since I was up most of the night..just couldn't sleep! It kinda throws off your whole day but I managed to get a fair amount of studying done thanks to Khan Academy :) they have worksheets! I'm excited to find a new resource since I feel like the time is growing short before my test since I'm aiming to take it by the end of March, if not earlier.

Susie-below zero sounds crazy!! Happy Lexiversary! And enjoy your Friday-I'm jealous :) glad you're feeling better!

Lynne-sorry to hear about Little Man :(

Desiree-scrap booking is so fun! I love it :) I'm working on our wedding album currently and want to do one full of high school photos at some point!

Marielle- gameboys are fun, aren't they? I've been browsing eBay for used games. It's fun :) I hate misunderstandings with co workers, it's frustrating! At some point it'd be nice to read about Diana and what all happened..

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

TGIF!!!
Any plans for the weekend???
I don’t have much planned. Cleaning the house, finishing up some decorating en reading. I’m planning on having a slow weekend…

I have been reading City of Bones for our reading club… it’s been difficult to get into. The writing style is much more difficult to understand than the typical young adult book.

Desiree, I really don’t have the patience or the creative juices to make scrapbooks. I have seen people who can make really beautiful ones but I would just make a mess.

Lynne, I’m sorry your son is having a difficult time with school right now. But I guess it’s just after the summer holidays… I know a lot of people say their kids get cranky from the switch in routine. I’m sure it will be over by next week.
Yes, some people are just easily insulted. I called that co-worker yesterday to re-establish good communication. Apparently she doesn’t like reminders that are to commanding. Seriously if she would do the things that are asked from her the first time than I wouldn’t have to ask it so rudely again… it’s the only way to get them to do something.

Sean, are you getting into your sleeping routine?

Susie, clearly you and I think very differently about the cold. I can’t imagine feeling happy about temps below freezing point…
Thanks for reminding us about the b-days…
Happy Lexiversary!!!!!!!

Sarah, I know there are a lot of books about Lady Diana but there have been some documentaries about her as well that were really good. My mom was a big fan of her and watched them all…

Alright, it’s already busy here… and I need to get a presentation prepared for Monday!!!
See you all later!!
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

This morning Hubby and I will be digging another new trench in the backyard in an effort to fix up the drainage issue ... again! Last week's ex-cyclone pointed out some new holes in all the work we've done. Fortunately, I think this might do it. I hope so, anyway.

Sarah - sorry to hear you had a rough night. It's always dreadful to lie there staring at the ceiling, isn't it?

marielle - hopefully Little Man will do better this week!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a decent day at work, but I had to chase my paycheck (they were late showing up at where they're delivered), had to wait forever at Dollar General to get my food, and it was insanely cold today. I've been nothing but cold all day, so much that after I ate when I got home, I went to bed under the electric blanket. The weather here just sucks right now, and I'll probably be glad for it to just be "normal" next week.

At least I got done what I needed/wanted to get done today. Maybe this weekend when it warms up a bit I'll be able to work on my fan fic, but tonight's not really the night for it. I might use the PS2 for a while, but the cold doesn't do many favors for my mood--and then in about 6 months I'll be making similar complaints about it being too hot.

I'll try and entertain myself tonight and keep warm. At least tonight will be one of the last insanely cold nights for the foreseeable future. At least none of us will have to worry about Mission Blacklist being filmed in Iraq it seems.

I'll be back soon.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Hello everyone!

I keep trying to get in and post, but between work, 2 teens and hubs getting ready for his 4th back surgery in 2 years, I end up trolling and trying to keep up every chance I get but not stopping to post :?

I'm hoping these might make up for it though....(some of my favs)

Trying to make a couple more of these soon!! But until then....

God I love a man in shades

This is my desktop wallpaper :)

MMMMMM Leather

A little Twilight lovin'

I really want to see this movie!!!

I have over 200 wallpapers and banners that I've made in my photobucket and it's so hard to choose just a few to share!!

I actually have a day off tomorrow and my plan is to sit here and reply to as many posts as I can. Until then, I hope everyone is well and thanks again for all of your kind words and support!!

Until tomorrow.....Sweet dreams from ALL of the Cullen men....

Quick edit::: If anyone has any requests for wallpaper, siggies etc. just let me know what you want and I'll be more than happy to make something for you!!!

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Thanks for the gifts, Tammy! :D
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I just caught the end of BD1 on Showtime, and guess who was watching it? My older brother, who def isn't a Twilight fan. But I caught him watching it :)

Now that I caught my brother watching a Twilight movie without me being the reason for watching it (we saw New Moon and Eclipse in the theater in town), I have to plan the rest of my night. I'll probably play some more WWII stuff later--so much better to do that with a heater in my room--and make some fried chicken and try and find something entertaining on TV.

I have a sinus headache so I probably won't work on my Twilight fan fic tonight, but I'll try and get to it tomorrow. At least chapter 5 is nearly done, and it's gonna be warming up a bit later next week, so that'll be great for me and my writing.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi again everyone.

This will be my last post until tomorrow and this will be about what I'll be up to for the rest of my waking hours tonight. I'm about to shut down the laptop for the night and take the electric heater back with me into the bed room, and break out some chicken breasts for me to fry up later. I'll try and get to finishing chapter 5 tomorrow. At least my headache is most of the way gone now. But I have a few things to do before I decide to go back to sleep later tonight. I'll also ask my brother what he thought about BD1 :)

I'll be back later :)

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello everyone~

I'm so out of practice that I just lost my last attempt at a post. Grrrrrr! :twisted:

I hope all of you are well. I've been lurking, but haven't had a chance to post in quite awhile. We've been very busy at work, and I even worked an extra day last week. Nothing much new here....except I can't believe our daughter turns 13 Monday! :shock: (the same birthday as our dear Tonise ;) ) She's always been a sweet little girl and is growing into such a kind, caring, and compassionate young lady. She's enjoying playing basketball for her middle school team and is the starting point guard for the varsity (8th graders). The girls are playing well together and seem so much more relaxed and are having a good time (thanks to a new coach with a better attitude). Their record is about even, but their losses have been by about half the number of points by which they lost to those same particular teams last year....if that makes any sense.

Sean~ I hope work is going well for you. That's too funny you caught your brother watching BD. ;) Did he fess up to it? Did you ever have the opportunity to watch BD Part 2? Stay warm!

Lynne~ I hope Little Man has an easier time readjusting to school next week. Is he in a new class, and are any of his friends in this class? Good luck to you and your hubs as you dig the new trench, and I hope it's the solution to your problems.

Tammy~ Good to see you here again, and thanks for the gifts! I especially like the one of the Cullen men all suited up. 8-) Good luck to your husband with his upcoming back surgery. We'll send positive thoughts and prayers your way for a successful surgery and a smooth recovery.

Sarah~ Sorry you had difficulty sleeping and I hope you were able to catch up with a nice, long nap.

Susie~ Happy 3rd Lexiversary to you! My how time flies..... ;) Good luck to SonnyBoy as he begins his new semester. I'm glad to hear you're finally feeling a bit better, and hope the extra days off work this week help you get back to 100%. What movie do you plan to see with hubs, and have you already seen almost all the Oscar-nominated films?

Marielle~ I hope you enjoyed your slow weekend, and good luck with your presentation, as well as you coworker issues next week. I've never been much of a scrapbooker either....guess I just didn't have the patience or interest in it. I attempted to make scrapbooks when the kids were born to chronicle their birth and first few months, but didn't quite finish them as I'd imagined. I do regularly place all of our photos in photo albums, and we have a ton of those around the house.

Hello to Desiree, Jaclyn, and anyone else I've missed.
Banner by TammyAZ