Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Not much happening today. Just grocery shopping. I took my parents out to by a two seater lounge yesterday. I was worried they'd take a while to decide but I found a leather one that was a great deal because it was old floor stock, so we snapped it up.

Susan - you take care. No one wants to lose you.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I really haven't been feeling well at all recently. I've been depressed, anxious, not feeling good, and all of that stuff. I have a Doctor's Appointment Thursday to see if I can get that stuff sorted out a bit.

Other than that, I have Top Gear to watch tonight and I have to get some sleep before I go into work tomorrow. Our new cats have been checked out and they're on worm medicine right now.

I'll be back later.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's gone quiet in here ...

We're having our new air conditioning installed today!! Just when there isn't a hot day on the horizon. Never mind. At least it will be ready for next time.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm feeling a bit better today. I had a decent day at work and I got some stuff to make some salads and I'll try one later tonight. I'll be headed to bed to rest for a while, because today was pretty tiring.

I'll be headed back to work tomorrow, I have a doctor's appointment Thursday, and hopefully Friday I'll be attending a dance, provided that I can get a ride to it.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

So I had half a post written yesterday..and went to bed before I posted it on accident. Whoops. Moving on!

I cooked dinner for Jason the first time in ages yesterday, just basic pasta. I'm back on Weight Watchers for a while and I need to get in the practice of limiting my portions instead of relying on frozen vegetable packs. The program works if I stick to it but it's hard when I just want to eat all the time :P

Work has been going better this week, thank God. I'm ready to get back into routine and just have things stay calm for a while. I doubt that'll happen since my lead put in her notice and my boss is having a hard time finding quality applicants :/

Lynne-oh good, you'll be ready for the next heat wave! I always like hearing the different stuff you're reading because it's not mainstream.

Song-please be careful! Bikers scare me to bits around here, going so slow up our winding hills!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I'm working for Rochelle from her office today, and I'll be there alone, so I should get a fair bit done!

The air conditioner is in and working.This means the rest of summer (and probably next summer too) will be mild and pleasant.

Sarah - yeah, I'm trying to watch my weight too. Cutting down on the treats. Although I don't seem to have gained weight. I just don't seem to be carrying it as well anymore.
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hello everyone!

Today it's Barbeque Thursday (the translation is mine). We gather for lunch or dinner and eat grilled food, because from Monday and for the next fifty days we won’t be eating meat due to the Great Fast that leads to Easter. So no diet for us today, only a lot of cholesterol and saturated fats!!! :D

Lynne I guess I should buy Mangled English too, because I am notorious for abusing the language 8-).
The optimistic trio sounds so good – right now I want to open the cupboard and eat all the chocolate in there… and I have given up eating chocolate :cry:

Susie I have spent the 95% of my life having a pessimistic mindset. It all started to change when I read the Saga and later on The Host. And then I continued to look for things that made me think positively ;)
I heard the best reviews for Boyhood and for The Imitation Game. I guess I will have to rent them too, when they will be released.

Sarah I remember that many people were doing Weight Watchers in the past. Does it work? When I was in Australia I bought some Weight Watchers ginger cookies just to see what it’s about. They were ok.

Susan I understand your husband, because I can't give directions, not even from a point A to a point B which happens to be on the same beeline :lol:
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I am stressed out at the moment. We are in the process of selling our business and I'm worried what will happen after that. Hubby is going into business for himself and that scares me. Will we have enough money to live on? I don't want to go back to work full time. I've been the bread winner for most of my life. :(

On a brighter note, The Heir was ranking 17,000th on Amazon yesterday, which is the highest I've ever seen it. I'd paid for advertising on the Fussy Librarian site, so that seemed to make a difference. It's still ranking 25,000th.

Michelle - Barbecue Thursday sounds great! You've given up eating chocolate??? I don't think I could ever do that.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today didn't go to plan at all really. I was 5 minutes away from getting to my doctors appointment when the tire--wheel and all--fell off the car I was traveling in. Someone else had to bring me home and now a mix of Loctite and lug nuts are holding the wheel onto the car until we can get a replacement rim or get the stud holes bored out and sleeves fitted over the normal studs.

I was hoping to go to a dance tomorrow, but I'm still waiting to see how that'll work out. Hopefully I'll know before 3:00 tomorrow afternoon because that's when I'll be getting off work and if I don't get something set up by then, I'll be staying home Friday night.

I hope that all the trouble I went though today will be worth it tomorrow, and on Monday when I have my rescheduled doctors appointment.

I'll be back later.

Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hi sibs!

Lynne, you are moving on up!!! That's quite a difference...from 200,000 to 17,000. That's fantastic! Keep up the hard work! I thought your husband already had his own business? Was I wrong about that?

Michelle, Mmmmm...barbecue sounds good! So I guess you all celebrate MardiGras/Carnival/whatever it's called there? It's not a really big deal where I am, though in the south of the Netherlands, it's huge. Hubs and I went on a weekend away for Valentines day one year, not realizing it was Carnival. We went to this restaurant we love in the south of Holland only to find it wasn't open as a restaurant that night because of the festivities...they had expanded the bar for the night. We had a job of finding a place to eat! Your English is perfectly understandable, by the way. You aren't mangling it.

Sarah, good luck with the weight! I need to watch mine, too, but I have a real weakness for sweets!!!

Sean
, sorry you aren't feeling well. Hopefully the doctor can do something for you!

Not much news....the kids had their dress-up day today for Carnival (I'm pretty sure that's not the way it's spelled in Dutch, but I'm too lazy to look it up) and they did a parade around our neighborhood. They had a blast. Then we had MM's last Psych appointment. He's doing SO much better that the Psych agreed we've got a handle on it and if we need to we can always go back. Then we got home and got an email from one of his teachers that there was an incident at school yesterday. He didn't tell us about it, so it must not have been bothering him too much, and now he didn't even remember it had happened. I guess he was screaming as he came out of the gym and his teacher told him to go back into the locker room and come out normally and he refused and so she grabbed him by the arm and MADE him do it, which just made him scream harder. She felt really bad and apologized to us saying she shouldn't have touched him, but we know him well enough to know how he can be and he wasn't listening and following rules, so he needed to be called on it and it's hard even for US as his parents sometimes not to get angry. I don't expect a teacher to swallow that behavior. She was perfectly justified in my eyes...I would have done the same. HAVE done it. I just wish we would have known about it before the Psych appointment. We could have discussed it.
And now they have a week long vacation. Woohoo!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ